View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Postby FatFreddy » 02 Feb 2014, 05:53

Let me know if you wish to discuss something original.


What about the stuff I posted about Jay Windley and the Clavius forum? Do you think Jay Windley was right about the dust-free sand issue?
FatFreddy
 
Posts: 114
Joined: 12 Jan 2014, 03:31






Re: The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Postby ProfWag » 02 Feb 2014, 06:42

FatFreddy wrote:
Let me know if you wish to discuss something original.


What about the stuff I posted about Jay Windley and the Clavius forum? Do you think Jay Windley was right about the dust-free sand issue?

I would opine to say that the response from the site you provided was accurate which stated:

"And that's the real story. As you've guessed, FatFreddy88 is all about proving Jay wrong about something, at all costs -- not about finding the answers to his hoax claims. Back where I first debated him and we first discussed fake Moon dust, he was simply unable to deal with the opinions of experienced experts and the objections they raised. So he turned to trying to impeach the expertise. He did this first by saying that no one could be considered an expert unless they agreed with him about other conspiracies. That is, he proposed a litmus test that said unless you were a conspiracy theorist like he was, your "expert" opinion couldn't be trusted because you were otherwise just a government shill.

Predictably he was banned. And I have to say it's a little disturbing to see that five years later he's still trying to impeach my credibility by trash-talking me to anyone who will listen.

Five years later he's still making dishonest and unproven claims of this ilk:
Quote:
Jay Windley knows that Apollo was a hoax. He gets paid to try to obfuscate the evidence and try to discredit hoax-believers.
(Google it, since we're not linking for the time being). He has provided zero evidence for it. This has become a personal vendetta for him, and I'm sorry to see him join a very small, very exclusive club of people with a sort of sick, obsessive fixation on me personally. Naturally it's not healthy, and I do not intend to indulge it here, although I will courteously engage others."
That pretty much sums up what I think as well.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Postby pwil » 02 Feb 2014, 11:59

I have looked at many pro and anti Apollo landing websites. I am sorry but I find that there is a credible explanation that trumps just about every hoaxers' claim. But one does elude me. The pics of the lunar rover on the moon without any tracks in front or behind it. This isn't enough to sway me from believing that the landings did happen, but would like an explanation. Maybe ProfWag can help. Or Freddy or Syd if you are willing to keep an open mind. Remember, we are looking for the truth regardless of our beliefs right?
pwil
 
Posts: 45
Joined: 22 Dec 2013, 00:10

Re: The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Postby SydneyPSIder » 02 Feb 2014, 14:38

pwil wrote:I have looked at many pro and anti Apollo landing websites. I am sorry but I find that there is a credible explanation that trumps just about every hoaxers' claim. But one does elude me. The pics of the lunar rover on the moon without any tracks in front or behind it. This isn't enough to sway me from believing that the landings did happen, but would like an explanation. Maybe ProfWag can help. Or Freddy or Syd if you are willing to keep an open mind. Remember, we are looking for the truth regardless of our beliefs right?

hehe, is that the only one? You haven't been examining enough, obviously. Or bringing up 'black' backgrounds in high contrast to see the tampering.

Apart from the funny shadows, and the lack of shadows under flags, and the fact they always look to the same mountain range wherever they're standing around 'experiments', etc, here's a whole new twist -- stereoscopic analyses of pics taken a short duration in time apart from almost the same position -- which demonstrate mountain ranges that are meant to be miles away are only 50m away -- suggesting a projection on a backdrop:

http://www.aulis.com/stereoparallax.htm

I find your concerns over just who has an 'open mind' most amusing. It's the ppl with open minds who can entertain the idea of a hoax. The best scientists have open minds. Ref the home page of this site concerning key characteristics of pseudosceptics.
SydneyPSIder
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: 10 Sep 2012, 18:24

Re: The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Postby SydneyPSIder » 02 Feb 2014, 17:17

ProfWag wrote:
FatFreddy wrote:This video is misleading.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0RsDqmPa_s

We can't see how long Jarrah's flag keeps moving because we're looking at it from the side. The material also looks lighter. If the flag is made of heavier material, air dampening would be negligible at that narrow swinging angle.

Okay, let's think about this for a minute. You're referencing a guy who is neither an astrophysicist nor a scientist in any form. This guy uses legos and flags set up in his bedroom to try to dispel the evidence of one of the greatest scientific achievements of all time that virtually every single scientist in the world agrees with and that is, we landed on the moon and brought back moon rocks.

actually, JW is aceing a degree in astrophysics right now. you're right, it IS embarrassing to the US that a guy using lego and flags in his bedroom to demonstrate a hoax does such a good job of it. plus there's his analysis of moon rocks and numerous other things in the dozens of videos he's made and movies he has collaborated on.

I don't see 'virtually every scientist in the world' agreeing at all, there are loads of scientists in completely unrelated fields who have absolutely no opinion or accept the mainstream wisdom and have never examined the evidence. That's a clear logic fallacy -- appeal to authority, taking an absolute position, etc. There may well in fact be a number of scientists who question it, but it's a little ancient history now, so why make a fuss.

And you say the video I show is misleading? Mr. Freddy, please look at the facts from an unbiased perspective.
I would like to present a challenge. Would you please show evidence from one--just one--astrophysicist or a peer-reviewed scientist in their field who has ANY doubt on the success of the Apollo missions. Again, I'm just looking for one. I will add, however, that evidence from a chemist trying to be a physicist doesn't count.
Good luck and we'll be waiting!

Who knows if there's a few? We've never canvassed it. Another logical fallacy. JW will be an astrophysicist when he graduates.

Another appeal to authority, also. Peer review is very far from a gold standard, btw, it can be bought, it can be done as a favour, or in many cases peers just do sloppy review work and don't review very thoroughly. There are some pretty big questions around the nature of the moon rocks released by NASA in tiny chunks, I bet very few papers on them will have been 'peer reviewed' at all either.
SydneyPSIder
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: 10 Sep 2012, 18:24

Re: The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Postby ProfWag » 02 Feb 2014, 20:36

SydneyPSIder wrote:actually, JW is aceing a degree in astrophysics right now. .

Bullsh!t. JW has been working on that degree for years, at least since the inception of his website. He just had to say he was pursuing his degree to make him look more credible to people who care, like me. I, personally, don't believe he is working on an astrophysics degree and would like to see some evidence to the contrary. Even if he produces it, however, it will probably be faked photos... :shock:
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Postby FatFreddy » 02 Feb 2014, 20:47

Hey ProfWag

You side stepped my question. My question was, "Do you think Jay Windley was right about the dust-free sand issue?".

This is from my last post on page five.
Clavius is a government damage-control site. The Webmaster (Jay Windley) has said some pretty lame things which totally discredit him.

I asked him this.
http://forums.randi.org/showpost.php?p= ... count=7907

Here's his response.
http://forums.randi.org/showpost.php?p= ... count=7990

You'll see some more of his lameness here.
http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=251326

Look at posts #5 and #8 of this thread to see more on the Clavius forum and Jay Windley.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125628
FatFreddy
 
Posts: 114
Joined: 12 Jan 2014, 03:31

Re: The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Postby ProfWag » 02 Feb 2014, 22:00

FatFreddy wrote:Hey ProfWag

You side stepped my question. My question was, "Do you think Jay Windley was right about the dust-free sand issue?".

Sorry to be confusing. To clarify, I didn't side-step your question, I completely ignored it since it was obvious to me that you have an agenda that is not about finding out the truth.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Postby FatFreddy » 02 Feb 2014, 22:31

Hey ProfWag

You side stepped my question. My question was, "Do you think Jay Windley was right about the dust-free sand issue?".

Sorry to be confusing. To clarify, I didn't side-step your question, I completely ignored it since it was obvious to me that you have an agenda that is not about finding out the truth.



That response would get you laughed out of the debating hall. That's the kind of thing that disinfo agents say when they're cornered. A patriotic American in denial would slink away. Only an anonymous shill who only cares about whether he gets paid will stay and endlessly say lame things when he's checkmated.

http://www.opposingdigits.com/forums/vi ... php?t=1222
(excerpt)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
6) An odd kind of "artificial" emotionalism and an unusually thick skin -- an ability to persevere and persist even in the face of overwhelming criticism and non-acceptance. This likely stems from intelligence community training that, no matter how condemning the evidence, deny everything, and never become emotionally involved or reactive. The net result for a disinfo artist is that emotions can seem artificial. Most people, if responding in anger, for instance, will express their animosity throughout their presentation. But disinfo types usually have trouble maintaining the "image" and are hot and cold with respect to emotions they pretend to have and the more calm or normal communications which are not emotional. It's just a job, and they often seem unable to "act their role in type" as well in a communications medium as they might be able in a real face-to-face conversation/confrontation. You might have outright rage and indignation one moment, ho-hum the next, and more anger later -- an emotional yo-yo. With respect to being thick-skinned, no amount of criticism will deter them from doing their job, and they will generally continue their old disinfo patterns without any adjustments to criticisms of how obvious it is that they play that game -- where a more rational individual who truly cares what others think might seek to improve their communications style, substance, and so forth.
----------------------------------------------------------------

The credibility of the Clavius site is a bona fide Apollo-related issue. If you're an objective debator who believes what he says, let's discuss the Clavius site. Is Jay Windley right, or wrong?
FatFreddy
 
Posts: 114
Joined: 12 Jan 2014, 03:31

Re: The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Postby ProfWag » 02 Feb 2014, 22:35

ProfWag wrote:Also Mr. Freddy, I would like to hear YOUR comments on the reliability of your original post concerning Dr. Rorke. Specifically, I'd like to hear a simple "yes" or "no" answer to the question: Is it possible that those who choose to be pro-conspiracy purposefully post deceptive ideas to further their cause?

And you side-stepped the above question.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Postby ProfWag » 02 Feb 2014, 22:46

SydneyPSIder wrote:
I don't see 'virtually every scientist in the world' agreeing at all, there are loads of scientists in completely unrelated fields who have absolutely no opinion or accept the mainstream wisdom and have never examined the evidence. That's a clear logic fallacy -- appeal to authority, taking an absolute position, etc. There may well in fact be a number of scientists who question it, but it's a little ancient history now, so why make a fuss.

Actually your response is the fallacy. Who gives a crap what scientists "in completely unrelated fields" have to say, I'm talking about the scientists IN the field. And virtually every one of them disagrees with Jarrah White, fat freddy, and you.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Postby FatFreddy » 02 Feb 2014, 23:36

Also Mr. Freddy, I would like to hear YOUR comments on the reliability of your original post concerning Dr. Rorke. Specifically, I'd like to hear a simple "yes" or "no" answer to the question: Is it possible that those who choose to be pro-conspiracy purposefully post deceptive ideas to further their cause?


I suppose that there are some people who would do that.

This is from your post on page five.
I understand that showing how deceitful some conspiracy theorists are can be a little disheartening if you support their positions. I hope that with the following information, you too will begin to understand that not all people are always honest. I have spent considerable time looking into Dr. Rorke and I have come to the opinion that he is either a liar or an incompetent professor. Let me explain how I came to this conclusion.
First, please check out the following website if it wouldn't be too much trouble (don't worry, it's a site for conspiracy theorists.)
http://www.paranormalstories.com/indexI ... 20a%20hoax

Do you notice anything unusual about it? Dr. Rorke is claiming that photo 2 is NASA photo #66-40127 and is of Michael Collins on a spacewalk. Dr. Rorke is stating that the picture is identical to the picture on the left which is of a training mission. Thus, he wants the reader to believe, NASA faked those photos! Now conspiracy theorists will certainly be quick to judge that NASA is the one who fakes pictures, but could it not be the conspiracy theorists themselves? Yes! Here's why. First, Dr. Rorke claims #66-40127 is the photo on the right (well, actually Ralph Rene claims this, but Dr. Rorke went on Coast to Coast with this revelation.) Okay, how about digging through NASA's photo archives and finding #66-40127. Can you? Well, yes, if you put an "s" before the 66 rather than the # and search the national archives. Here's the "official" NASA picture of S66-40127:
Found at: https://ia600503.us.archive.org/2/items ... _thumb.jpg
First, does it look anything like what Dr. Rorke is claiming is photo 2? No, not really. I mean, it's the same picture of the guy but it doesn't show the WHOLE picture. He's trying to con us all Mr. Freddy. He wants us to believe that photo 2 is NASAs depiction of Michael Collins in space when, in reality, photo 2 is also actually NASA's depiction of Michael Collins inside an airplane and just a doctored version of photo 1 and NOT the whole NASA photo. Besides, have you ever seen an astronaut walk in space without the gold coating on their visor? I haven't (though I guess it could be possible.) Mr. Freddy, some people on this site know that I preach credibility in references and this is a prime example that things are not always what they appear on the surface.

Jarrah White dealt with this in one of his deleted videos but I don't remember the details.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread566601/pg370

Where did the picture on the right come from? Was it presented as a real spacewalk by NASA?

You still have to say whether you agree with Jay Windley's analysis of the dust-free sand issue.


Actually your response is the fallacy. Who gives a crap what scientists "in completely unrelated fields" have to say, I'm talking about the scientists IN the field. And virtually every one of them disagrees with Jarrah White, fat freddy, and you.



I posted this on page five.
You seem to have the attitude that any scientist could simply go to the press and spill the beans and the press would print all of it all over the country and nothing would happen to said scientist or his family afterwards. You're not considering the fact that the press wouldn't print a word of what he said and that he'd be risking his career and maybe his own life if he were to try to spill the beans.
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfYBJFPuiwE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipKyUVuQ2Uk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvay28lZiHU

If science journals are controlled so that only the official version of things can get printed...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bAE7FGdNmA
(00:16 time mark)

...I would wonder if a peer review group was objective.


This is from post #1 of this thread.
There are reasons for why scientists don't come forward and say Apollo was a hoax.

http://theconspiracyzone.podcastpeople.com/posts/28159
(excerpts)
---------------------------------------------
Q: Why do prominent astronomers like Sir Bernard Lovell and Patrick Moore support the Moon landings if they were faked?

A: Scientists and astronomers around the globe know full well that the Moon missions were faked, but rely on NASA to gain access to the vital data beamed back to Earth from the Hubble space telescope. They cannot slag off NASA otherwise NASA would deprive them of this essential information, which they so much require.
---------------------------------------------


Also, if someone tried to spill the beans, the press wouldn't report it. Do a YouTube search on "Chomsky media".
FatFreddy
 
Posts: 114
Joined: 12 Jan 2014, 03:31

Re: The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Postby ProfWag » 02 Feb 2014, 23:52

FatFreddy wrote:
Where did the picture on the right come from? Was it presented as a real spacewalk by NASA?

How about going back and reading what I said about credible sources and how your reference to Dr. Rorke was a load of crap since I clearly showed that he and that dude Rene, who are both conspiracy theorists, posted fake pictures.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Postby ProfWag » 03 Feb 2014, 00:01

FatFreddy wrote:
Also, if someone tried to spill the beans, the press wouldn't report it. Do a YouTube search on "Chomsky media".

I'm well aware of Noam Chomsky so I don't need to do a youtube search on it. His theory (note the word "theory") has little to do with CNN, Fox, or any of the other news channels picking up on a story about fake moon landings if it were true.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Postby FatFreddy » 03 Feb 2014, 00:05

How about going back and reading what I said about credible sources and how your reference to Dr. Rorke was a load of crap since I clearly showed that he and that dude Rene, who are both conspiracy theorists, posted fake pictures.


I asked this in my last post.
Where did the picture on the right come from? Was it presented as a real spacewalk by NASA?


I need to know where the picure of Collins space walking came from in order to respond.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread566601/pg370

If I remember correctly, it was in a book about the space program and it was presented as a real spacewalk. Could you link to something that shows where the picture came from so the issue will be clear instead of vague?
FatFreddy
 
Posts: 114
Joined: 12 Jan 2014, 03:31

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron