View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Postby ProfWag » 21 Jan 2014, 20:16

SydneyPSIder wrote:
ProfWag wrote:
SydneyPSIder wrote:Pics thanks, pwil, all we have from you is hearsay at this stage where you claim pics but can't produce any pics.

Do you mean like this picture? http://lroc.sese.asu.edu/news/uploads/Apollo_11.serendipityThumb.png

yeah, that's the photoshopped one from NASA where the orientation of the supposed instruments is 90 degrees round to the supposed pics from the surface of the moon from the supposed Apollo mission. Whoops!.

Except those pictures do not belong to NASA. They are part of a study from Arizona State University. I think the "whoops" is on you and your CT friends, Syd. Again I repeat, do your homework!!!

Of course, I guess you could claim that the students at Arizona State University are now in on a moon landing hoax from 4 decades ago, but...
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54






Re: The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Postby SydneyPSIder » 21 Jan 2014, 20:55

ProfWag wrote:
SydneyPSIder wrote:

yeah, that's the photoshopped one from NASA where the orientation of the supposed instruments is 90 degrees round to the supposed pics from the surface of the moon from the supposed Apollo mission. Whoops!.

Except those pictures do not belong to NASA. They are part of a study from Arizona State University. I think the "whoops" is on you and your CT friends, Syd. Again I repeat, do your homework!!!

Of course, I guess you could claim that the students at Arizona State University are now in on a moon landing hoax from 4 decades ago, but...

quite possibly they are!? who put the LRO up there, Arizona State University? Who supplied the pic? This is ridiculous.
SydneyPSIder
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: 10 Sep 2012, 18:24

Re: The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Postby pwil » 22 Jan 2014, 05:54

http://www.scibuff.com/2009/09/03/chand ... -theories/
http://articles.timhttp://www.youtube.c ... terhttp://
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r80qhoPB0g
http://www.universetoday.com/15579/japa ... te-images/


a little hard for me to make out but couldn't find any rebuttals from these countries. the pros know what to look for. I wouldn't know what to look for in a dna chart either.
pwil
 
Posts: 45
Joined: 22 Dec 2013, 00:10

Re: The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Postby pwil » 22 Jan 2014, 06:06

pwil
 
Posts: 45
Joined: 22 Dec 2013, 00:10

Re: The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Postby pwil » 22 Jan 2014, 06:32

disregard the pic from the first link. it was for the article.

this is a pic from chandrayaan-1
pwil
 
Posts: 45
Joined: 22 Dec 2013, 00:10

Re: The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Postby ProfWag » 22 Jan 2014, 20:15

SydneyPSIder wrote:quite possibly they are!? who put the LRO up there, Arizona State University? Who supplied the pic? This is ridiculous.

Finally you said something I agree with! Yes, this is ridiculous! Here are the names of the scientists taking and managing the pictures. I don't see the word "NASA" anywhere on the list. Do you?
http://lroc.sese.asu.edu/EPO/Team/scientist.html

Oh, and by the way, these distinguished and educated ladies and gentlemen would also have to be in on a moon landing hoax from 40 years ago. You say we didn't go to the moon? Yes, that is quite ridiculous indeed.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Postby FatFreddy » 26 Jan 2014, 04:57

I posted this on page 3.

Look at this.

Start watching this at the 16:40 time mark.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgUncG26MMA
"Physics of the Moon Flag"

Watch as the swinging gets narrow before it stops.

It looks a little faster than the Apollo flag which could be explained by the slow-motion at which the Apollo footage is shown (sixty seven percent according to Jarrah White).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymwE1sNm82Y
(2:37 time mark)

The Apollo flag is moving much faster than the speed at which the video shows it should be moving at the 18:50 time mark.

Let's hear some analyses of this from the pro-Apollo posters.


It seems to close the whole case by itself. Do any of you pro-Apollo posters want to address it?
FatFreddy
 
Posts: 114
Joined: 12 Jan 2014, 03:31

Re: The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Postby ProfWag » 26 Jan 2014, 20:34

FatFreddy wrote:I posted this on page 3.

Look at this.

Start watching this at the 16:40 time mark.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgUncG26MMA
"Physics of the Moon Flag"

Watch as the swinging gets narrow before it stops.

It looks a little faster than the Apollo flag which could be explained by the slow-motion at which the Apollo footage is shown (sixty seven percent according to Jarrah White).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymwE1sNm82Y
(2:37 time mark)

The Apollo flag is moving much faster than the speed at which the video shows it should be moving at the 18:50 time mark.

Let's hear some analyses of this from the pro-Apollo posters.


It seems to close the whole case by itself. Do any of you pro-Apollo posters want to address it?

Already have Freddy. Page 3. And no, it doesn't "close the whole case by itself." However, since it appears you would rather watch youtube videos rather than do actual research from scientists, here's a youtube video. Should be right up your alley.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Postby FatFreddy » 26 Jan 2014, 22:22

I didn't see him make any reference whatsoever to the variables that distinguish the differences. He moves some numbers and says things such as "this is about what it would be on the moon."


Start watching as the 6:05 time mark.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgUncG26MMA

You're trying to mislead those viewers who don't take the time to watch the whole video. He enters the numbers into a formula.

Viewers, if you don't have time to watch the video, please withhold judgement until you can watch it. Please don't be swayed by condescending attitudes and rhetoric.
FatFreddy
 
Posts: 114
Joined: 12 Jan 2014, 03:31

Re: The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Postby FatFreddy » 26 Jan 2014, 22:48

This video is misleading.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0RsDqmPa_s

We can't see how long Jarrah's flag keeps moving because we're looking at it from the side. The material also looks lighter. If the flag is made of heavier material, air dampening would be negligible at that narrow swinging angle.

BetaMax—the guy who made that video— has been shown to be a sophist by some of the things he's said.

He agrees with NASA's position that the Chinese spacewalk was real (see post 37 of this thread).
http://www.politicalforum.com/showthread.php?t=337964

He's obviously a disinfo agent who works for the US government.
http://www.opposingdigits.com/forums/vi ... php?t=1222
http://aquariusparadigm.com/2012/09/26/ ... on-poster/
FatFreddy
 
Posts: 114
Joined: 12 Jan 2014, 03:31

Re: The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Postby ProfWag » 27 Jan 2014, 05:44

FatFreddy wrote:This video is misleading.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0RsDqmPa_s

We can't see how long Jarrah's flag keeps moving because we're looking at it from the side. The material also looks lighter. If the flag is made of heavier material, air dampening would be negligible at that narrow swinging angle.

Okay, let's think about this for a minute. You're referencing a guy who is neither an astrophysicist nor a scientist in any form. This guy uses legos and flags set up in his bedroom to try to dispel the evidence of one of the greatest scientific achievements of all time that virtually every single scientist in the world agrees with and that is, we landed on the moon and brought back moon rocks. And you say the video I show is misleading? Mr. Freddy, please look at the facts from an unbiased perspective.
I would like to present a challenge. Would you please show evidence from one--just one--astrophysicist or a peer-reviewed scientist in their field who has ANY doubt on the success of the Apollo missions. Again, I'm just looking for one. I will add, however, that evidence from a chemist trying to be a physicist doesn't count.
Good luck and we'll be waiting!
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Postby ProfWag » 27 Jan 2014, 05:57

FatFreddy wrote:
He agrees with NASA's position that the Chinese spacewalk was real (see post 37 of this thread).
http://www.politicalforum.com/showthread.php?t=337964

And so do I, but I'm not smart enough on the subject to discuss intelligently. I don't have the time to research it thoroughly at this time which means that I would have to rely on other people's opinions.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Postby SydneyPSIder » 27 Jan 2014, 17:28

ProfWag wrote:
SydneyPSIder wrote:quite possibly they are!? who put the LRO up there, Arizona State University? Who supplied the pic? This is ridiculous.

Finally you said something I agree with! Yes, this is ridiculous! Here are the names of the scientists taking and managing the pictures. I don't see the word "NASA" anywhere on the list. Do you?
http://lroc.sese.asu.edu/EPO/Team/scientist.html

Oh, and by the way, these distinguished and educated ladies and gentlemen would also have to be in on a moon landing hoax from 40 years ago. You say we didn't go to the moon? Yes, that is quite ridiculous indeed.

You're saying it's impossible to introduce a doctored photo? For 'national security/reputation' reasons?
SydneyPSIder
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: 10 Sep 2012, 18:24

Re: The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Postby FatFreddy » 29 Jan 2014, 05:40

Okay, let's think about this for a minute. You're referencing a guy who is neither an astrophysicist nor a scientist in any form. This guy uses legos and flags set up in his bedroom to try to dispel the evidence of one of the greatest scientific achievements of all time that virtually every single scientist in the world agrees with and that is, we landed on the moon and brought back moon rocks. And you say the video I show is misleading? Mr. Freddy, please look at the facts from an unbiased perspective.
I would like to present a challenge. Would you please show evidence from one--just one--astrophysicist or a peer-reviewed scientist in their field who has ANY doubt on the success of the Apollo missions. Again, I'm just looking for one. I will add, however, that evidence from a chemist trying to be a physicist doesn't count.
Good luck and we'll be waiting!


If a guy points out an anomaly that nobody can explain, it doesn't matter who he is.

There's a list of people who believe Apollo was a hoax here.
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Moon_Hoax

You're ignoring the fact that the mainstream press would never report it if someone tried to spill the beans. Do a YouTube search on "Chomsky media".

Science journals are controlled too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bAE7FGdNmA

Here's something about the moon rocks.
http://www.geschichteinchronologie.ch/a ... -ENGL.html


http://theconspiracyzone.podcastpeople.com/posts/28159
(excerpts)
---------------------------------------------
Q: Why do prominent astronomers like Sir Bernard Lovell and Patrick Moore support the Moon landings if they were faked?

A: Scientists and astronomers around the globe know full well that the Moon missions were faked, but rely on NASA to gain access to the vital data beamed back to Earth from the Hubble space telescope. They cannot slag off NASA otherwise NASA would deprive them of this essential information, which they so much require.
FatFreddy
 
Posts: 114
Joined: 12 Jan 2014, 03:31

Re: The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Postby ProfWag » 29 Jan 2014, 21:31

FatFreddy wrote:
I would like to present a challenge. Would you please show evidence from one--just one--astrophysicist or a peer-reviewed scientist in their field who has ANY doubt on the success of the Apollo missions. Again, I'm just looking for one. I will add, however, that evidence from a chemist trying to be a physicist doesn't count.
Good luck and we'll be waiting!



There's a list of people who believe Apollo was a hoax here.
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Moon_Hoax
[/quote]
Okay, so I looked through your wiki references and the list of people who believe it was a hoax. Unfortunately, I didn't find one astrophysicist or peer-reviewed scientist in their field. There were filmmakers, violinists, and Russian politicians, but I don't see anyone in the field of astrophysics. I have to admit, I didn't know that Hugo Chavez didn't believe, and his name as a reference to the success of something American kind of tickles me.
So, I'll continue wait for that one credible, peer-reviewed scientist. If you don't know what "peer-reviewed" means, you can probably find that on wikipedia as well...
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron