View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Postby FatFreddy » 14 Jan 2014, 21:17

The discussion begins at: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1496

I couldn't get the link to work. Could you just post a hotlink?

If the poster would start with one topic and show evidence why he/she believes one way or another, I'd be happy to oblige, but I have a life and can't begin to look at 91 videos.

Let's start with this info that I posted two posts back.

Let's talk about the way the flag moves without being touched at the 2:37 time mark in this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn6MTrin5eU

These two videos show that it started moving before the astronaut got close enough to touch it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW9qcL4LiUg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFMpmjEv9o0

This video shows that the flag movement is consistent with its being in atmosphere.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7yc2rVOs00
FatFreddy

Postby SydneyPSIder » 15 Jan 2014, 07:59

FatFreddy wrote:
These and all other moon hoax topics have been discussed in great detail on this site. Post something new, or at least your own opinion rather than that of JW and we'll discuss.

Could you link to where this has been discussed? We can talk about whether it's really been debunked.

Of course it hasn't been debunked.
SydneyPSIder

Postby ProfWag » 15 Jan 2014, 18:45

FatFreddy wrote:
The discussion begins at: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1496

I couldn't get the link to work. Could you just post a hotlink?

I thought it was a hot link. Try this one or use the search at the top right of the page for "Moon Landing Hoax." viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1496#p17608
ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 15 Jan 2014, 19:02

FatFreddy wrote:Let's start with this info that I posted two posts back.

Let's talk about the way the flag moves without being touched at the 2:37 time mark in this video.

Okayl, sooooo, I didn't see anything at 2:37 or anywhere else that looked like it shouldn't have happened. The flag waved a bit. Yes. The dude walked passed it. Yes. And what about it that shouldn't have occurred? Could the vibration of footsteps on the moon's surface have caused a lightweight, aluminum pole to vibrate just slightly, thus causing the flag to appear to move? My opinion is yes, it's quite possible. Remember, Newton's Law still applies on the moon...
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 16 Jan 2014, 07:43

ProfWag wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:
ProfWag wrote:These and all other moon hoax topics have been discussed in great detail on this site. Post something new, or at least your own opinion rather than that of JW and we'll discuss.

While I agree that everyone's personal view on a topic should certainly be added to a new topic.... what has or hasn't already been discussed on this site is not an issue. ProfWag, you gotta start somewhere. The older discussions tend to get a bit diluted and/or off track. I see nothing wrong with a fresh start. Especially when we have a fresh mindset doing the starting.

Allow me to use a term that may suit you better...... MULLIGAN!

Ninja, where's the love! I totally agree with you that older discussions get off track and that there's nothing wrong with a fresh start. However, when that "fresh start" begins with links to NINETY ONE (91) videos (not to mention the articles that I didn't count), that doesn't really give anyone a place to start, does it?
If the poster would start with one topic and show evidence why he/she believes one way or another, I'd be happy to oblige, but I have a life and can't begin to look at 91 videos.

Hmmmmm??? Suggesting that a new member get his chance to state (or in this case link to) his own area of interest? How Bohemian of me :shock:

As for the 91 or more assorted choices regarding the main topic... I see it as one heck of a convenient reference manual for anyone who may not have much background in the Apollo CT. Don't be afraid of it ProfWag..... embrace those video links and chill. No one is going to make you watch any of them but in the event of a Zombie apocalypse they will come in handy if none of us can leave the house because we are out of ammo or chainsaw oil.
NinjaPuppy

Postby FatFreddy » 17 Jan 2014, 01:24

Okayl, sooooo, I didn't see anything at 2:37 or anywhere else that looked like it shouldn't have happened. The flag waved a bit. Yes. The dude walked passed it. Yes. And what about it that shouldn't have occurred? Could the vibration of footsteps on the moon's surface have caused a lightweight, aluminum pole to vibrate just slightly, thus causing the flag to appear to move? My opinion is yes, it's quite possible. Remember, Newton's Law still applies on the moon...

If ground vibration had been the cause, there would have been visible movement of the rod and pole. The rod would have caused the flag to move. The clear back and forth movement of the flag is what happens when something hit the flag. Anyone can hang a light piece of cloth from a ceiling light and trot by it at about a forty five degree angle and duplicate the Apollo flag movement.

I thought it was a hot link. Try this one or use the search at the top right of the page for "Moon Landing Hoax." viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1496#p17608

I'd have to to searching through those threads to find the discussion on the flag. If you know where it is, could you at least tell us what thread and what page it's on? A hot link would be the best of course.
FatFreddy

Postby pwil » 17 Jan 2014, 10:33

I have been following your posts on this issue and found a very informative site by Robert A. Braeunig. He answers many hoax questions pretty thoroughly with facts. It is under "Did we land on the moon?" Rocket and Space Technology
pwil

Postby FatFreddy » 18 Jan 2014, 05:13

I have been following your posts on this issue and found a very informative site by Robert A. Braeunig. He answers many hoax questions pretty thoroughly with facts. It is under "Did we land on the moon?" Rocket and Space Technology

Sites such as this avoid the clearest proof.
http://www.braeunig.us/space/index.htm

I didn't see these two issues dealt with in that site.

I didn't see this issue dealt with there either (from my first post).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watch how the corner of Collins' jacket moves in this clip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fqdB1b53jc
(00:52 time mark)

Look at the corners of the jacket the woman astronaut is wearing in this clip.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TejsnPThmd4

That is real zero-gravity and they behave quite differently.

The movement of Collins' jacket corner is very different from that of the straps in this clip which is in zero-G.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ofwzby1c7o
(3:17 time mark)

It looks the same as the movement of this guy's jacket corners in gravity.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTNGNW5Evs4

One possible explanation is that they were trying to fake zero-gravity in a diving plane and the plane wasn't diving fast enough at that point.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sites such as that were put together by sophists who knew the moon missions were faked. They don't want viewers to see the clearest hoax proof.
FatFreddy

Postby pwil » 19 Jan 2014, 00:54

The Apollo missions were tracked by radar from several countries including the Apollo 11. Such examples are the Bochum Observatory in Germany, Jodrum Bank Observatory in UK, Parkes Observatory in Australia, and Madrid Apollo Station in Spain. All 6 missions that went to the moon were tracked to and from. Also there were independent recorded transmissions of Apollo 11 astronauts on the lunar surface by individuals of different countries. You just can't bribe the whole world. Today, Russia, Japan, China, and India claim they have evidence by obtaining photographs of moon landings from their own probes and telescopes. I don't have an answer for every doubted question of the landings but I do find much more proven explanations and evidence than unexplained.
pwil

Postby pwil » 19 Jan 2014, 01:12

Are living organisms on earth a hoax as well? I haven't seen any proven and explained evidence how they came to be. Only theories, but we are obviously here.
pwil

Postby FatFreddy » 19 Jan 2014, 04:11

The Apollo missions were tracked by radar from several countries including the Apollo 11. Such examples are the Bochum Observatory in Germany, Jodrum Bank Observatory in UK, Parkes Observatory in Australia, and Madrid Apollo Station in Spain. All 6 missions that went to the moon were tracked to and from. Also there were independent recorded transmissions of Apollo 11 astronauts on the lunar surface by individuals of different countries.

This doesn't make the mountain of hoax proof go away. What we read isn't necessarily what happened.

Jarrah White had some YouTube videos on this but they've been deleted from YouTube. Maybe they'll come back.
FatFreddy

Postby ProfWag » 19 Jan 2014, 05:52

pwil wrote:The Apollo missions were tracked by radar from several countries including the Apollo 11. Such examples are the Bochum Observatory in Germany, Jodrum Bank Observatory in UK, Parkes Observatory in Australia, and Madrid Apollo Station in Spain. All 6 missions that went to the moon were tracked to and from. Also there were independent recorded transmissions of Apollo 11 astronauts on the lunar surface by individuals of different countries. You just can't bribe the whole world. Today, Russia, Japan, China, and India claim they have evidence by obtaining photographs of moon landings from their own probes and telescopes. I don't have an answer for every doubted question of the landings but I do find much more proven explanations and evidence than unexplained.

All good points pwil, but there are some believers that no matter what they are told, will not believe it.
ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 19 Jan 2014, 06:05

FatFreddy wrote:This video shows that the flag movement is consistent with its being in atmosphere.

This closes the whole case by itself.

Okay Freddy, please allow me to give you something to think about (it's called "critical thinking.") You state that the flag videos "closes the whole case by itself" and you've mentioned elsewhere that the photos "prove" we didn't go to the moon. Consider this always overlooked point from conspiracy theorists--how in the world do faked photos "prove" we didn't go to the moon? Is it not possible that NASA knew they couldn't get proper photos from the actual moon landing so they posted fake photos? I mean, it's possible, isn't it? Now, don't get me wrong--those photos are real and there's no question in my mind about it. Too much valid evidence for the contrary. However, as I've said, if the photos they presented as real could be shown they were faked actually have NOTHING to do with whether or not we went to the moon! What you (and JW) need to do, to prove that we didn't go to the moon, is show that it was mathematically and technically impossible (yes, I used that word) and then find scientists for the past 45 years in not only NASA but the Chinese, Japanese, and European space agencies (and others) to say that they also faked their recent photographs to support an American conspiracy from 4 decades earlier. Good luck with that.
Last edited by ProfWag on 19 Jan 2014, 06:12, edited 1 time in total.
ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 19 Jan 2014, 06:12

NinjaPuppy wrote:
As for the 91 or more assorted choices regarding the main topic... I see it as one heck of a convenient reference manual for anyone who may not have much background in the Apollo CT. Don't be afraid of it ProfWag..... embrace those video links and chill. .

Actually Ninja, I would call 91 videos spamming and with memories of our atheist hater from Montreal. However, Freddy appears to be more serious about the subject than I originally gave him credit for. All things considered though, I do still think you've been a little "anti wag" lately, but it's all good. In my mind, you're still the best moderator this site has ever seen. :lol:
ProfWag

Re: The Apollo Moon Missions Were Not Faked in a Studio

Postby FreeSlave » 19 Jan 2014, 20:39

When the astronaut goes past it, it starts to move.

Static electricity can cause this flag to move. Walking around on a dust surface in a vacuum environment does build up static electrical charge in the astronauts' space suits. The dust stuck to their suits on many occasions. It's a perfectly reasonable explanation.

Hoax believers just cherry-picked this handy little gem (also concealing how close the astronaut is to the flag) out of the MANY HOURS of video where the flag is dead still when the pole is left alone. Where are there other instances of this phenomenon? Is this all they can argue with? This ONE TIME a flag moves, where it was unclear if the astronaut touched it or how close he was. The rest of the footage proves there's no air. This is just CHERRY-PICKED! Get something else!

What I hypothesize is that a fifty percent slow-motion was used in Apollo 11 to simulate lunar gravity.

Gravity on the moon is ONE-SIXTH of Earth's gravity (in terms of acceleration), which will cause an object to take about 2.45 times longer to fall from a certain height, or to move upward to a stop, as it would on Earth. 2.45 is the square root of 6. (Check out gravitycalc.com and use the "How long (in seconds)" section to try it for the moon and the Earth. Notice the gravitational constant g is INSIDE the square root sign in the equation on the right.) So on the moon, this factor of 2.45 makes it look about twice as long for an astronaut to jump up and fall down. This makes it about 1 / 2.45 times speed, or about half speed. This would account for this "fifty percent slow-motion" you're talking about.

It looks just like movement in earth gravity.

The astronauts are too light on their feet. They are carrying a suit and backpack that weigh about 180 pounds. Combined with their body weight (between 330 and 380 pounds total), that load is too much for them to be skipping around like they do on the moon, if they were in full Earth's gravity. Increase your own weight to 330 pounds, and try running around and skipping. Try jumping up even a foot or so, like in the moon videos. (Don't answer with 'wires'. They never appear.)

Besides these 3 claims (not hypotheses), every hoax claim is false. They just focus on one aspect, and leave out the others, because the hoax believers can't see the forest for the trees.

See this site for explanations of most hoax claims. It specifically addresses all the claims in the 2001 Fox Special "Conspiracy Theory: Did We Land on the Moon?". All the video clips you've seen out there narrated by Assistant Director Walter Skinner from the X-Files (Mitch Pileggi) are from this video. It's just a few screen lengths on a single page. It's easily readable and understandable.

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html
FreeSlave

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups