[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio : Conspiracies / Cover Ups - Page 9 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio

Postby SydneyPSIder » 02 Mar 2014, 19:30

Last edited by SydneyPSIder on 21 Mar 2014, 11:36, edited 1 time in total.
SydneyPSIder

Postby ProfWag » 03 Mar 2014, 07:28

ProfWag

Postby SydneyPSIder » 03 Mar 2014, 10:45

Last edited by SydneyPSIder on 04 Mar 2014, 16:31, edited 4 times in total.
SydneyPSIder

Postby ProfWag » 03 Mar 2014, 20:14

ProfWag

Postby SydneyPSIder » 04 Mar 2014, 05:29

SydneyPSIder

Postby Misha » 04 Mar 2014, 14:46

Misha

Postby ProfWag » 05 Mar 2014, 02:19

ProfWag

Postby Misha » 05 Mar 2014, 06:13

Misha

Postby ProfWag » 05 Mar 2014, 07:07

ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 05 Mar 2014, 08:17

I recall that Jarrah made a point in one of his videos that water was found in the moon rocks and that since water is also found in earth rocks that this shows that the both rocks came from earth or something like that. Does anyone remember him saying that? If so, where? It's in one of his videos, I just know it. Please find the video and at what minute point in the video he said it. Thanks. Am I trying to make a point about youtube videos and why I ask for references instead? Yes. However, I would really like to see if I remember correctly or just exactly what he said. Thanks. I'll be waiting (and waiting and waiting and waiting, I'm sure)
ProfWag

Postby Misha » 05 Mar 2014, 16:38

Misha

Postby ProfWag » 06 Mar 2014, 10:32

Misha, I actually had a rather long retort written and ready, but then I thought better of posting it as it was written from emotion rather than logic which is against what I want to be. So, I'll leave it alone with the only comment being that I stand by my statement that youtube videos have little relevance in a debate where one wants to learn the truth for reasons that I find obvious, but for some reason, others don't.
ProfWag

Postby Misha » 06 Mar 2014, 11:25

Misha

Postby SydneyPSIder » 06 Mar 2014, 14:46

hours and hours or minutes and minutes? JW's youtube videos are more like minutes and minutes for the most part, they're not laboured and drawn out, unlike the 4 hour videos linked by FF with no explanation of relevance.
SydneyPSIder

Postby Misha » 14 Mar 2014, 05:01

A blast from the past. I thought this might interest you regarding the late Mae Brussell's reporting of Bill Kaysing's work - "We never went to the moon." Mae in this program will often reference the "mind control" aspects of assassins and with possible aspects regarding the Apollo "moon shot." Give it a listen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXWI8Gc9NvM
Misha

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups