[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
JFK 50TH Anniversary : Conspiracies / Cover Ups - Page 13 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

JFK 50TH Anniversary

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: JFK 50TH Anniversary

Postby ProfWag » 28 Aug 2014, 19:26

Or, it could be that LHO plotted it and acted alone as it seems that's the only plausible explanation that answers all the questions. Just sayin'...
ProfWag

Postby SydneyPSIder » 29 Aug 2014, 18:41

SydneyPSIder

Postby SydneyPSIder » 31 Aug 2014, 10:16

SydneyPSIder

Postby SydneyPSIder » 31 Aug 2014, 21:16

SydneyPSIder

Postby SydneyPSIder » 31 Aug 2014, 22:04

SydneyPSIder

Postby bill anderson » 07 Sep 2014, 01:57

I think the agent closest to jfk after the shot would know best about exactly where the skull was blasted off.

From his W.C. testimony

Mr. SPECTER. You say that it appeared that she was reaching as if something was coming over to the rear portion of the car, back in the area where you were coming to?
Mr. HILL. Yes, sir.
Mr. SPECTER. Was there anything back there that you observed, that she might have been reaching for?
Mr. HILL. I thought I saw something come off the back, too, but I cannot say that there was. I do know that the next day we found the portion of the President's head.

From 'Mrs Kennedy and Me" by Clint Hill'

In his memoir, Mrs Kennedy And Me, Mr Hill said of the final shot: 'The impact was like the sound of something hard hitting a melon shattering into cement

'In the same instant, blood, brain matter and bone fragments exploded from the back of the President's head... and splattered all over me - on my face, my clothes, in my hair.'

As he moved towards Mrs Kennedy, he watched her reaction: 'Her eyes were filled with terror,' he wrote. 'She was reaching for something. She was reaching for a piece of the President's head.'

FRAMES 313 AND 312.

bill anderson

Previous

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups