View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

JFK 50TH Anniversary

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: JFK 50TH Anniversary

Postby SydneyPSIder » 22 Nov 2013, 16:29

hmm, random grab from the radio news, it appears 62% of people in a survey believe there was more than one shooter, even today.
SydneyPSIder
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: 10 Sep 2012, 18:24






Re: JFK 50TH Anniversary

Postby SydneyPSIder » 22 Nov 2013, 16:38

ProfWag wrote:
SydneyPSIder wrote:
And you're saying a whole pile of people wanted to kill Kennedy on that day, including elements in the CIA, LBJ and so on, but they just didn't get a chance? So the place was bristling with assassins but LHO got there first?

I'm not saying they were, I'm saying it's possible and I'm saying that if so, it would help explain why some people appeared to want to cover things up resulting in the total mess we are in today.
It's no secret that a lot of people weren't happy with Kennedy. There is no strong evidence that suggests the CIA, FBI, LBJ, or any other acronym were in the process of an assassination attempt, but there could have been a pocket of people.
Again, to summarize, of all of the evidence that I have seen, there isn't anything stronger than LHO being the person who fired 3 shots from the 6th floor, making contact in 2 of those 3 shots, an no other shots were fired on Elm Street.

Of all the evidence you've seen? That's tantamount to me saying of all the evidence I've seen, I am yet to be convinced that a glowing orb called 'the sun' by wacky delusional conspiracy theorists rises in the morning.

I just saw, as a bare minimum and starting point, video footage of 2 secret service guys being ordered to step off the car before entering the plaza, and 4 cycle cops being ordered to ride behind the car two abreast instead of around the car, both astonishing breaches of protocol.

There is a huge dent in the chrome frame of the windshield of the car made presumably by a bullet, meaning at least one more bullet was fired. There is eyewitness evidence of a bullet hole through the windshield from the front, with accounts of a substitute windscreen being supplied for investigation. There is evidence that LHO could never have made the shots in the time taken with any degree of accuracy. There is evidence the sights were out of alignment. There is evidence the gun had not been fired (suggesting a plant). There is eyewitness evidence of gunshots and smoke from the vicinity of the grassy knoll. There is evidence the Warren Commission wrote this off and disregarded eyewitness accounts. There is evidence the Warren Commission was stacked with insiders. There is evidence LHO hung out with anti-Castro ex- or current CIA employees who also hated JFK. There is even evidence GHWB deliberately called in an alibi to the FBI to cover his whereabouts at the time of the assassination -- and yet claims years later that he's not sure where he was when JFK was killed, unlike virtually everyone else in the country -- although someone who resembles him closely had been arrested and later released by police coming out of the adjacent DalTex building (a CIA office) next to the book depository.

Image

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/03/30 ... -hit-team/
SydneyPSIder
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: 10 Sep 2012, 18:24

Re: JFK 50TH Anniversary

Postby Scepcop » 23 Nov 2013, 05:20

Have any of you been watching the CNN special programs on the 50th Anniversary of the JFK Assassination?

Why are they acting like it's an established fact that JFK was killed by a lone gunman when EVERYONE of average intelligence knows that that's total BS that was debunked long ago? That's pretty sick. And they are making themselves look like fools.

Some of the specials show clips from Jim Garrison and Mark Lane, but they are only interviewing those who support the Warren Commission's cover up and fiction, such as the lying sociopath Vince Bugliosi and Gerald Posner, who act with religious zeal that Oswald acted alone, which is odd because it is a 100 percent INDEFENSIBLE position that contradicts so much data. That's pretty sick.

How does Bugliosi and Posner explain:

- Why minutes after the assassination, J Edgar Hoover immediately said that Oswald was guilty and acted alone? How could he know that after a few minutes? That's a dead giveaway that he was a patsy set up in advance. What could be more obvious? No one can explain that away.
- Why the Dallas District Attorney said the SAME DAY of the assassination, that it was a "moral certainty" Oswald alone was guilty and no one else was involved. How could that be a moral certainty when there was no investigation and no way he could have known that? Unless of course, he was trying to frame him.
- Why 16 doctors and 40 medical personnel at the Parkland Hospital saw head wounds with a rear exit wound that contradicted the official autopsy photos, which can only mean that they were altered?
- Why there was a massive cover up attempt and suppression of evidence? If there was no conspiracy, then why classify documents and silence witnesses and sabotage Jim Garrison's prosecution case? That makes no sense. If there's nothing to hide, then why suppress?
- Why people with incriminating evidence, such as Dorothy Kilgallan who was the only person to interview Jack Ruby, suddenly decided to "commit suicide", or were made to look like they did?
- Why did most people at Dealey Plaza hear shots coming from the grassy knoll, including a police officer? Why were there fake Secret Service agents behind the fence at the grassy knoll?
- Why did Kennedy's head in the Zapruder film move to the BACK AND LEFT after the fatal head shot, if the shot came from the rear? No tests have ever shown that an object moves toward the shooter rather than away from it, as the lone nut theorists claimed and lied about, such as Gerald Posner (Case Closed) and Vince Bugliosi (Reclaiming History), who are attorneys, not truth seekers.
- Why was the arrest of Oswald never explained? The story goes that he entered a theater after the assassination without paying the ticket price. The theater staff called the police and all of a sudden, 20 cops showed up to arrest Oswald. Wouldn't the cops have been too busy looking for the assassin of JFK and the murderer of Officer Tippit to have bothered with a guy who entered a movie theater without paying? Yet they sent 20 men to get him? That's never been explained.
- Why did the Secret Service lower their protection around Kennedy's limo? They were all behind him or in front of him. Why was there no protection from the side? And why did the limo driver, William Greer, slow down to almost full stop when the shots began firing out, instead of speeding away? Why did he only speed away after Kennedy was killed by the fatal head shot? Actions speak louder than words don't they?
- Why did the Warren Commission move the bullet wound on Kennedy's back up 6 inches to try to match the "single bullet theory" needed for a lone assassin theory to work? Why alter the data if there's no conspiracy?
- Why did the guy running the morgue that housed Lee Harvey Oswald's body say that the FBI came and took ink prints of Oswald's hand, and then immediately after, they claimed that Oswald's fingerprints were on the alleged rifle? If he alone was guilty, then why would they have to take fingerprints from his body and plant them on the rifle? That makes no sense.
- If the fatal head shot came from behind, then why did Jackie Kennedy climb onto the back of the limo to try to retrieve a piece of her husband's head that was blown off? Shouldn't she have climbed to the front of the limo? CNN's piece NEVER addressed this. They obviously aren't objective truth seekers.

Most of these facts are impossible to explain away to defend the lone nut theory. Bugliosi would have to be a lying sociopath with no conscience to try to defend the lone nut theory which is 100 percent indefensible.

Why does CNN lack any critical thinking on this matter and fail to ask any of these critical questions? Yet CNN is critical on other subjects such as petty low level civilian crimes. Go figure.

See my post "Motives for Killing JFK: Powerful Interests vs. Lee Harvey Oswald":
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2631

CNN's articles about the JFK Assassination:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/22/us/kenned ... ?hpt=hp_t1
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: JFK 50TH Anniversary

Postby Scepcop » 23 Nov 2013, 07:15

Check out this clip on CNN's Piers Morgan where Oliver Stone, director of JFK, gives three simple irrefutable facts that prove that JFK was assassinated by a conspiracy.

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: JFK 50TH Anniversary

Postby ProfWag » 24 Nov 2013, 21:56

Scepcop wrote:Check out this clip on CNN's Piers Morgan where Oliver Stone, director of JFK, gives three simple irrefutable facts that prove that JFK was assassinated by a conspiracy.


Actually, all of his points ARE refutable. He appears to have NEVER looked at the Zapruder film. Here are the 2 frames showing that his head actually does go forward first before the physical muscle contractions take over: http://assassinationscience.com/johncostella/jfk/intro/headmove.gif

Additionally, anyone with a decent set of eyes would notice that if the head shot had come from the 2 o-clock, elevated position as Mr. Stone claims, Mrs. Kennedy would have been wounded or at the very least, there would have been a bullet hole in the limo's back seat. She wasn't and there was no damage to this portion of the vehicle.

Feel free to believe the profit searching Director if you'd like, but he's either lying his ass off or needs a new pair of glasses.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: JFK 50TH Anniversary

Postby ProfWag » 24 Nov 2013, 23:37

Scepcop wrote:- Why was the arrest of Oswald never explained? The story goes that he entered a theater after the assassination without paying the ticket price. The theater staff called the police and all of a sudden, 20 cops showed up to arrest Oswald. Wouldn't the cops have been too busy looking for the assassin of JFK and the murderer of Officer Tippit to have bothered with a guy who entered a movie theater without paying? Yet they sent 20 men to get him? That's never been explained.

Most of the above post is obviously from a disinterested conspiracy theorist, uninterested in discovering fact from fiction. Case in point is the above bullet question. I'm really not quite sure what has never been explained per the post. Of course it has and quite easily. When a person who is acting suspiciously and close to a crime scene (Tippit) and matches a description, police are going to converge to check everything out, especially after someone shot one of their own. Simple logic would know that they wouldn't just send 20 officers into a building for not paying (it was 15, but okay, we'll go with 20), but when someone acts suspiciously, matching a description of the Tippit shooter, you can bet your sweet ass they are going converge. What is there not to understand or needs further explanation Winston? Are you a truth seeker as you claim or are you a spreader of false conspiracy theories? Truth seekers seek the truth and not regurgitate other anti-governmental opinions without using logic. C'mon now.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: JFK 50TH Anniversary

Postby SydneyPSIder » 25 Nov 2013, 07:22

It was LBJ and GHWB wot done it. Strange connections between the Bushes and John Hinckley Jr who attempted to assassinate Ronald Reagan also.
SydneyPSIder
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: 10 Sep 2012, 18:24

Re: JFK 50TH Anniversary

Postby ProfWag » 26 Nov 2013, 04:11

SydneyPSIder wrote:It was LBJ and GHWB wot done it. Strange connections between the Bushes and John Hinckley Jr who attempted to assassinate Ronald Reagan also.

Except the evidence clearly points to LHO acting alone...
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: JFK 50TH Anniversary

Postby Scepcop » 26 Nov 2013, 04:18

Here is a funny satire video called "JFK: A Conspiracy Theory".



Here is a great presentation about who killed JFK and how they did it, by Professor Jerry Kroth, that puts together all the pieces of the puzzle.

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: JFK 50TH Anniversary

Postby SydneyPSIder » 26 Nov 2013, 06:43

ProfWag wrote:
SydneyPSIder wrote:It was LBJ and GHWB wot done it. Strange connections between the Bushes and John Hinckley Jr who attempted to assassinate Ronald Reagan also.

Except the evidence clearly points to LHO acting alone...

No it doesn't.

Some confected and reinvented accounts of the actual events and Oswald's background might suggest so. If you like believing sanitised and whitewashed accounts of covert US govt activity.

You still haven't explained why a Castro-hating, JFK-hating Jack Ruby decided to take out LHO. As you point out, many southerners wanted JFK dead, especially the oilmen, and someone like Ruby would have celebrated JFK's death. Your account doesn't fit the full body of evidence.

Further, LHO was both pro-Castro and anti-Castro, and was hanging out with anti-Castro CIA elements in New Orleans while handing out pro-Castro pamphlets. He appeared to have a CIA handler, and was a 'singleton' odd-job intelligence asset. He appears to have been used as a bodyguard previously for Dr Mary S. Sherman before her bizarre death and its cover-up also.

SydneyPSIder
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: 10 Sep 2012, 18:24

Re: JFK 50TH Anniversary

Postby SydneyPSIder » 26 Nov 2013, 07:17

Scepcop wrote:Here is a great presentation about who killed JFK and how they did it, by Professor Jerry Kroth, that puts together all the pieces of the puzzle.


As noted in a previous post, Winston, Prof Jim Fetzer has a completely different list of assassins from Prof Jerry Kroth, and both seem very sure of who the players were. How can this be reconciled? They can't both be right. They are both in the same loose alliance of LHO investigators in the 'Oswald Innocence Campaign' also (www.oswald-innocent.com/‎). Some cognitive dissonance going on there.
SydneyPSIder
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: 10 Sep 2012, 18:24

Re: JFK 50TH Anniversary

Postby Scepcop » 27 Nov 2013, 03:22

ProfWag wrote:
Scepcop wrote:Check out this clip on CNN's Piers Morgan where Oliver Stone, director of JFK, gives three simple irrefutable facts that prove that JFK was assassinated by a conspiracy.


Actually, all of his points ARE refutable. He appears to have NEVER looked at the Zapruder film. Here are the 2 frames showing that his head actually does go forward first before the physical muscle contractions take over: http://assassinationscience.com/johncostella/jfk/intro/headmove.gif

Additionally, anyone with a decent set of eyes would notice that if the head shot had come from the 2 o-clock, elevated position as Mr. Stone claims, Mrs. Kennedy would have been wounded or at the very least, there would have been a bullet hole in the limo's back seat. She wasn't and there was no damage to this portion of the vehicle.

Feel free to believe the profit searching Director if you'd like, but he's either lying his ass off or needs a new pair of glasses.


You are posting an image from Jim Fetzer's site? lol. Did you even read his explanation for those frames?

Anyhow, those frames occur at only a fraction of a section, and could have been faked since there is evidence that the Zapruder film has been altered. But even if those frames are real, so what? It could be attributed to the "muscle spasms" you talk about.

However, the movement of the head to the back and left is clearly visible to all. No muscle spasm theory can explain that. Show me a real test with a rifle where an object shot moves toward the shooter instead of away from it. You can't show me one because none exist. It's all false theories made up that have no basis in reality.

But of course, skeptics believe that truth comes from authority, not evidence. And people like you have a need to believe that government is always the good guy and the bad guys in government always get exposed, just like you see in all the TV cop shows.

ProfWag wrote:Most of the above post is obviously from a disinterested conspiracy theorist, uninterested in discovering fact from fiction. Case in point is the above bullet question. I'm really not quite sure what has never been explained per the post. Of course it has and quite easily. When a person who is acting suspiciously and close to a crime scene (Tippit) and matches a description, police are going to converge to check everything out, especially after someone shot one of their own. Simple logic would know that they wouldn't just send 20 officers into a building for not paying (it was 15, but okay, we'll go with 20), but when someone acts suspiciously, matching a description of the Tippit shooter, you can bet your sweet ass they are going converge. What is there not to understand or needs further explanation Winston? Are you a truth seeker as you claim or are you a spreader of false conspiracy theories? Truth seekers seek the truth and not regurgitate other anti-governmental opinions without using logic. C'mon now.


Well it's never been explained. Ok so you're saying that the ticket taker at the theater called the police and described Oswald and that matched the suspect they were looking for right who shot Officer Tippit right? Ok tell me this: If the description of the suspect is "5ft 9 white caucasian male" how are you going to find Oswald based on that? Millions of guys in Dallas could fit that description. And why would he be dumb enough to go into a theater without paying if he was running from the cops? That makes no sense.

See what I mean? It's never been explained. Try searching the lone nut websites for an explanation, such as McAdams, and tell me if you find anything.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: JFK 50TH Anniversary

Postby Scepcop » 27 Nov 2013, 03:36

ProfWag wrote:
SydneyPSIder wrote:It was LBJ and GHWB wot done it. Strange connections between the Bushes and John Hinckley Jr who attempted to assassinate Ronald Reagan also.


Except the evidence clearly points to LHO acting alone...


What evidence? Can you explain the rock solid evidence that LHO did it alone? I've never heard it.

Even if he was in on it, how do you know that no one else was?

And how did Hoover and the Dallas district attorney know that LHO did it alone only a few minutes after the assassination? Are they all knowing gods? Please explain.

Or is it because you simply believe that:

1) Truth comes from authority, not from evidence.
2) Government is always the good guy, and the bad guys in government always get exposed and jailed, like in the movies.
3) Government would never commit such crimes. Bad people don't attain power at the highest level.
4) Authority and government should not be questioned, only dissidents should be questioned and critiqued.

If so, then you are a gatekeeper, not a skeptic or truth seeker.

Btw, here is a revealing documentary by the History Channel about how and why LBJ plotted the assassination of JFK. It was episode 9 of the series "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" and was banned from TV, but was eventually uploaded to YouTube, fortunately. It will drop your jaw and make you never see LBJ the same way again. The evidence in it is compelling and strong, featuring hard evidence and whistleblowers.

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: JFK 50TH Anniversary

Postby Scepcop » 28 Nov 2013, 12:54

There's something I don't understand.

Why does CNN and the US government believe with 100 percent certainty that Oswald acted alone? I mean, even if Oswald was guilty, there is no way in hell you can prove that he acted alone and that there were not multiple shooters involved. So why are they so certain about it? Very odd.

A friend of mine told me that the reason he doesn't believe in conspiracies, is that one or two people can conspire to commit a crime together. But any more than that, and they start talking or refuse to participate out of conscience. He believes that this point alone debunks all "conspiracy theories".

What do you all think of his reasoning?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: JFK 50TH Anniversary

Postby Scepcop » 28 Nov 2013, 13:00

Profwag,
Question for you. If the fatal head shot came from the back, then why did Jacqueline Kennedy move to the back of the limo to retrieve JFK's head fragment that was blown off? Shouldn't the fragment have been propelled forward?

How do you know that Oswald acted alone and that there were no multiple shooters?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron