[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
JFK 50TH Anniversary : Conspiracies / Cover Ups - Page 4 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

JFK 50TH Anniversary

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: JFK 50TH Anniversary

Postby ProfWag » 01 Dec 2013, 22:14

ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 01 Dec 2013, 22:30

Last edited by ProfWag on 01 Dec 2013, 23:20, edited 1 time in total.
ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 01 Dec 2013, 22:42

ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 01 Dec 2013, 23:18

ProfWag

Postby SydneyPSIder » 02 Dec 2013, 04:38

SydneyPSIder

Postby SydneyPSIder » 02 Dec 2013, 04:42

SydneyPSIder

Postby SydneyPSIder » 02 Dec 2013, 05:01

Oh, and it seems one Jack Ruby was working for none other than Richard Nixon in the years prior to the Kennedy assassination. Some pretty odd connections out there, hey? (Note "this is sensitive".)

And here's a pic of a young LHO with one David Ferrie in their time together as buddies in the Civil Air Patrol:

Funny how after Oswald left the Marines and the CAP he suddenly became a 'Marxist' and started convincingly spouting rehearsed dogma to the press.

And here's some more previously suppressed quotes from Jack Ruby himself:

Jack Ruby (Oswald's assassin) makes a statement to reporters after he has been permitted a new trial.

He says: Everything pertaining to what's happening has never come to the surface. The world will never know the true facts, of what occurred, my motives. The people had , that had so much to gain and had such an ulterior motive for putting me in the position I'm in, will never let the true facts come above board to the world.

Reporter : Are these people in very high positions Jack?

Jack : Yes.

Why has nobody seen this footage at the time it was shot? Because certain people with enough power didn't want you to see it. Just like they didn't want you to see the Zapruder film. Imagine what would have happened if the American public was shown just both of these films.

Other quotes of Jack Ruby that are on film:

"Gentlemen, I want to tell the truth, but I cannot tell it here. If you want a fair shake out of me, you have to take me to Washington"

"When I mentioned about Adlai Stevenson, if he was vice president there would never have been an assassination of our beloved President Kennedy " Asked if he would explain it again Ruby continued "Well the answer is the man in office now" - that man was Lyndon Johnson.

Ruby fearing for his life, and the life of his family told the Warren commission...."Well, you won't see me again. I tell you that a whole new form of government is going to take over the country, and I know I won't live to see you another time"

While Ruby is in jail, he writes this letter:

It reads: "you must believe me that I know what is taking place, so please with all my heart, you must believe me, because I am counting on you to save this country a lot of blood-shed. As soon as you get out you must read Texan looks at Lyndon ("A Texan Looks at Lyndon" by J. Evetts Haley) , and it may open your eyes to a lot of things. This man is a Nazi in the worst order."

Further on in this letter Ruby writes: "... isn't it strange that The only one who gained by the shooting of the president was Johnson, and he was in a car in the rear and safe when the shooting took place. What would the Russians, Castro or anyone else have to gain by eliminating the president? If Johnson was so heartbroken over Kennedy, why didn't he do something for Robert Kennedy? All he did was snub him."

This letter and Ruby's remarks to the press, suggest that Ruby became only later convinced that Johnson was a power behind the scenes. During his Warren testimony he shows no inkling of this conviction.

(Image: Standing next to a mourning Jackie, LBJ gets a wink and a smile from Congressman Albert Thomas.)

Fragment of Jack Ruby's testimony for the Warren Commisssion:

Representative FORD: Are there any questions that ought to be asked to help clarify the situation that you described?

Mr. RUBY: There is only one thing. If you don't take me back to Washington tonight to give me a chance to prove to the President that I am not guilty, then you will see the most tragic thing that will ever happen.

Maybe something can be saved, something can be done. What have you got to answer to that, Chief Justice Warren?

Chief Justice WARREN: Well, I don't know what can be done, Mr. Ruby, because I don't know what you anticipate we will encounter.

Mr. RUBY: All I know is maybe something can be saved. Because right now, I want to tell you this, I am used as a scapegoat, and there is no greater weapon that you can use to create some falsehood about some of the Jewish faith, especially at the terrible heinous crime such as the killing of President Kennedy.

Now maybe something can be saved. It may not be too late, whatever happens, if our President, Lyndon Johnson, knew the truth from me.

But if I am eliminated, there won't be any way of knowing.

Right now, when I leave your presence now, I am the only one that can bring out the truth to our President, who believes in righteousness and justice.

But he has been told, I am certain, that I was part of a plot to assassinate the President.

I know your hands are tied; you are helpless.

Chief Justice WARREN: The President will know everything that you have said, everything that you have said.

Mr. RUBY: But I won't be around, Chief Justice. I won't be around to verify these things you are going to tell the President.

Mr. TONAHILL: Who do you think is going to eliminate you, Jack?

Chief Justice WARREN: But we have taken your testimony. We have it here. It will be in permanent form for the President of the United States and for the Congress of the United States, and for the courts of the United States, and for the people of the entire world.

It is there. It will be recorded for all to see. That is the purpose of our coming here today. We feel that you are entitled to have your story told.

Mr. RUBY: You have lost me though. You have lost me, Chief Justice Warren.

Chief Justice WARREN: Lost you in what sense?

Mr. RUBY: I won't be around for you to come and question me again.

Chief Justice WARREN: Well, it is very hard for me to believe that. I am sure that everybody would want to protect you to the very limit.

Mr. RUBY: All I want is a lie detector test, and you refuse to give it to me.

Because as it stands now--and the truth serum, and any other--Pentothal--how do you pronounce it, whatever it is. And they will not give it to me, because I want to tell the truth.

And then I want to leave this world. But I don't want my people to be blamed for something that is untrue, that they claim has happened.

Chief Justice WARREN: Mr. Ruby, I promise you that you will be able to take such a test.
Last edited by SydneyPSIder on 17 Dec 2013, 11:35, edited 2 times in total.
SydneyPSIder

Postby ProfWag » 02 Dec 2013, 09:57

ProfWag

Postby SydneyPSIder » 02 Dec 2013, 10:04

Last edited by SydneyPSIder on 02 Dec 2013, 10:27, edited 1 time in total.
SydneyPSIder

Postby ProfWag » 02 Dec 2013, 10:26

ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 02 Dec 2013, 10:28

ProfWag

Postby SydneyPSIder » 02 Dec 2013, 10:29

SydneyPSIder

Postby ProfWag » 02 Dec 2013, 10:37