View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Moon Hoax - First Mammals to orbit the moon were human

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Moon Hoax - First Mammals to orbit the moon were human

Postby Gauss » 23 May 2013, 23:27

Hello,

I once believed the moon landing was real, but after looking at the evidence, I've come to the conclusion that they were faked.

The one thing that sticks out for me is that the first mammals to orbit the moon were human. From any competent Engineering standards, this is ludicrous.

First, we've got the radiation of the Van Allen belts. Assuming that the proposed path over the poles of the Earth would reduce the time spent in the Van Allen belts, there were no tests to see what would happen to mammalian cells passing through these belts. Gemini 10 investigated the South Atlantic Anomaly, but this can't predict how mammalian cells will react while passing through the belts.

Next, there's still radiation outside the Van Allen belts. There's poorly understood cosmic rays, which NASA admits is an obstacle to overcome if there is to be any long range space travel. http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/04/01/us-space-radiation-idUSN3139657820080401 The Moon emits plenty of gamma rays http://news.discovery.com/space/history-of-space/moon-radiation-gamma-rays.htm - and the sun emits plenty of x-rays http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/science/know_l2/sun.html. But the Apollo missions didn't test the effects of this radiation on any test mammals - humans were the first to (allegedly) test that this radiation was safe. If it was safe for the Apollo astronauts, why does NASA still say that radiation in space is keeping us from space travel? http://science1.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2005/24jun_electrostatics/

During the Mercury program, they tested space flight first on monkeys: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_program#Flights. It's asinine to think that NASA would test orbital flight on mammals but not translunar flight. That goes against their established testing protocols!

Certainly, there's no getting around the fact that humans were the first mammals to pass through the Van Allen belts and the first mammals to orbit the moon (allegedly.) In my mind, this is a huge red flag and indicates to me that Apollo was likely faked.
User avatar
Gauss
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 21 May 2013, 23:00






Re: Moon Hoax - First Mammals to orbit the moon were human

Postby Misha » 24 May 2013, 02:55

Hi Gauss,

Yes, I appreciate your post. I have my own problems with the whole Apollo Program. However, I got to tell you. This is one topic which will only go to the abyss. If you are not aware there is a site you can go to which is excellently researched. By no means is this the final answer, but Jarrah has done a magnificent job answering his detractors.
Misha
 
Posts: 438
Joined: 19 Aug 2012, 03:42

Re: Moon Hoax - First Mammals to orbit the moon were human

Postby Arouet » 24 May 2013, 06:26

Misha wrote:Hi Gauss,

Yes, I appreciate your post. I have my own problems with the whole Apollo Program. However, I got to tell you. This is one topic which will only go to the abyss. If you are not aware there is a site you can go to which is excellently researched. By no means is this the final answer, but Jarrah has done a magnificent job answering his detractors.


Gauss - you should also know that there are some threads on this forum where I've gone over some of Jarrah's and found much to be lacking in his scholarship. That said, I certainly haven't seen all of them and its possible he plugged some holes in other videos.
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Moon Hoax - First Mammals to orbit the moon were human

Postby Misha » 24 May 2013, 13:53

Arouet wrote:
Misha wrote:Hi Gauss,

Yes, I appreciate your post. I have my own problems with the whole Apollo Program. However, I got to tell you. This is one topic which will only go to the abyss. If you are not aware there is a site you can go to which is excellently researched. By no means is this the final answer, but Jarrah has done a magnificent job answering his detractors.


Gauss - you should also know that there are some threads on this forum where I've gone over some of Jarrah's and found much to be lacking in his scholarship. That said, I certainly haven't seen all of them and its possible he plugged some holes in other videos.


Arouet, I have to disagree with you on Jarrah's lack of scholarship. I think this young man has posited many fine questions regarding the Apollo program. Gauss, go through the threads as Arouet suggested. There are also books listed which will help you investigate the matter further.
Misha
 
Posts: 438
Joined: 19 Aug 2012, 03:42

Re: Moon Hoax - First Mammals to orbit the moon were human

Postby really? » 24 May 2013, 21:03

Is it worth the our time to persuade someone that such a monumental effort involving somewhere around 400 thousand people over the course of the missions to send humans to the moon could have been accomplished all on a sound stage and not one person(s), document, memo etc. ever been leaked. Is it really worth the effort?
really?
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 20:58

Re: Moon Hoax - First Mammals to orbit the moon were human

Postby Misha » 24 May 2013, 22:10

really? wrote:Is it worth the our time to persuade someone that such a monumental effort involving somewhere around 400 thousand people over the course of the missions to send humans to the moon could have been accomplished all on a sound stage and not one person(s), document, memo etc. ever been leaked. Is it really worth the effort?


"Is it worth our time to persuade someone" how compartmentalization, TS/SCI, and the nature of how Special Access Programs work? "Is it really worth the effort?" Hell, no!
Misha
 
Posts: 438
Joined: 19 Aug 2012, 03:42

Re: Moon Hoax - First Mammals to orbit the moon were human

Postby Gauss » 24 May 2013, 23:34

really? wrote:Is it worth the our time to persuade someone that such a monumental effort involving somewhere around 400 thousand people over the course of the missions to send humans to the moon could have been accomplished all on a sound stage and not one person(s), document, memo etc. ever been leaked. Is it really worth the effort?


This argument is not very persuasive.

Would you care to argue the point I made about humans being the first mammals to orbit the moon?
User avatar
Gauss
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 21 May 2013, 23:00

Re: Moon Hoax - First Mammals to orbit the moon were human

Postby really? » 25 May 2013, 02:33

Gauss wrote:
really? wrote:Is it worth the our time to persuade someone that such a monumental effort involving somewhere around 400 thousand people over the course of the missions to send humans to the moon could have been accomplished all on a sound stage and not one person(s), document, memo etc. ever been leaked. Is it really worth the effort?


This argument is not very persuasive.

Would you care to argue the point I made about humans being the first mammals to orbit the moon?


No it's not worth my time.
really?
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 20:58

Re: Moon Hoax - First Mammals to orbit the moon were human

Postby Misha » 25 May 2013, 02:45

Gauss, I would have to agree with Really on this, however, for a very different reason. No shot at you, whatsoever. Until we can get the necessary clearances under the Apollo program this debate will see no light.
Misha
 
Posts: 438
Joined: 19 Aug 2012, 03:42

Re: Moon Hoax - First Mammals to orbit the moon were human

Postby Gauss » 25 May 2013, 03:20

really? wrote:
Gauss wrote:
This argument is not very persuasive.

Would you care to argue the point I made about humans being the first mammals to orbit the moon?


No it's not worth my time.


Why did you post in the first place then? You were quite active in the 22 page thread about the moon landings. In that thread, it was suggested that members create new threads consisting of one argument to debate. I have done so, but now it's not worth your time?
Last edited by Gauss on 25 May 2013, 03:25, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Gauss
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 21 May 2013, 23:00

Re: Moon Hoax - First Mammals to orbit the moon were human

Postby Gauss » 25 May 2013, 03:25

Misha wrote:Gauss, I would have to agree with Really on this, however, for a very different reason. No shot at you, whatsoever. Until we can get the necessary clearances under the Apollo program this debate will see no light.


What necessary clearances? Do you mean until NASA allows the public at large access to the Apollo data? Sadly, all the original data from the Apollo missions have been deleted.

I believe I have a very persuasive argument as to why the moon landings were likely faked. I would be very interested in counter arguments and a logical debate about this point.
User avatar
Gauss
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 21 May 2013, 23:00

Re: Moon Hoax - First Mammals to orbit the moon were human

Postby really? » 25 May 2013, 04:04

Gauss wrote:
This argument is not very persuasive.

Would you care to argue the point I made about humans being the first mammals to orbit the moon?


really? wrote:No it's not worth my time.


Gauss wrote:Why did you post in the first place then? You were quite active in the 22 page thread about the moon landings. In that thread, it was suggested that members create new threads consisting of one argument to debate. I have done so, but now it's not worth your time?


Is it not obvious after 22 pages that cogent arguments were made why it's highly unlikely the entire moon missions could have been faked. Why rehash what's already been hashed out, not just here mind you, but on other sites detailing why the Moon Landing Hoax isn't a hoax.

If other members want to trod down that road again with you that is their choice.
really?
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 20:58

Re: Moon Hoax - First Mammals to orbit the moon were human

Postby Gauss » 25 May 2013, 04:38

really? wrote:Is it not obvious after 22 pages that cogent arguments were made why it's highly unlikely the entire moon missions could have been faked. Why rehash what's already been hashed out, not just here mind you, but on other sites detailing why the Moon Landing Hoax isn't a hoax.

If other members want to trod down that road again with you that is their choice.


You believe that the arguments in the 22 page thread are sufficient to prove the moon landings were real. I do not. As such, I have put forth one argument which I feel presents reasonable doubt towards the validity of the moon landings.

"Why rehash what's already been hashed out?" I'm not rehashing any argument other than humans were the first mammals to orbit the moon.

If you do not wish to debate this point, that is fine. If you would also like to point to a specific counter argument to my point in the 22 page thread, that would also be fine. However, I have gone through this 22 page thread and have found no such counter argument.
User avatar
Gauss
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 21 May 2013, 23:00

Re: Moon Hoax - First Mammals to orbit the moon were human

Postby Misha » 25 May 2013, 05:03

Gauss wrote:
Misha wrote:Gauss, I would have to agree with Really on this, however, for a very different reason. No shot at you, whatsoever. Until we can get the necessary clearances under the Apollo program this debate will see no light.


What necessary clearances? Do you mean until NASA allows the public at large access to the Apollo data? Sadly, all the original data from the Apollo missions have been deleted.

I believe I have a very persuasive argument as to why the moon landings were likely faked. I would be very interested in counter arguments and a logical debate about this point.


Yes, agreed. NASA continues till this day to obfuscate and ridicule anyone who challenges the Apollo record. Not only is the data in question, even deleted, but also the Saturn rocket design was destroyed. This was even mentioned on the Science channel. So now we send up our heavy loads for the Russians to carry. And, we build an ABM defense to counter any ICBM threat. Perhaps we have plan to shoot down our payloads (lol).
Misha
 
Posts: 438
Joined: 19 Aug 2012, 03:42

Re: Moon Hoax - First Mammals to orbit the moon were human

Postby really? » 25 May 2013, 05:06

Gauss wrote:
really? wrote:Is it not obvious after 22 pages that cogent arguments were made why it's highly unlikely the entire moon missions could have been faked. Why rehash what's already been hashed out, not just here mind you, but on other sites detailing why the Moon Landing Hoax isn't a hoax.

If other members want to trod down that road again with you that is their choice.


You believe that the arguments in the 22 page thread are sufficient to prove the moon landings were real. I do not. As such, I have put forth one argument which I feel presents reasonable doubt towards the validity of the moon landings.

"Why rehash what's already been hashed out?" I'm not rehashing any argument other than humans were the first mammals to orbit the moon.

If you do not wish to debate this point, that is fine. If you would also like to point to a specific counter argument to my point in the 22 page thread, that would also be fine. However, I have gone through this 22 page thread and have found no such counter argument.


Yes you are. This is your argument.
In my mind, this is a huge red flag and indicates to me that Apollo was likely faked.
really?
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 20:58

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 2 guests