[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Men in Black- Documentaru movie : Conspiracies / Cover Ups • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Men in Black- Documentaru movie

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Men in Black- Documentaru movie

Postby kula » 08 Jan 2013, 06:13

I have watched this video and i realized that Medvedev was no joking when he mention that there is DOCUMENTARY movie "Men in Black". You can watch here:

:mrgreen:
kula

Re: Men in Black- Documentaru movie

Postby Arouet » 08 Jan 2013, 08:34

I may watch this for kicks, but do you by any chance have any relationship to this Medvedev or the makers of this documentary?
Arouet

Postby Misha » 08 Jan 2013, 11:02

Misha

Postby Arouet » 08 Jan 2013, 11:55

Well, I will admit that when I see as the teaser: "the second goal is to control and adjust the evolution of the humanity on earth" I fully expect to see unverified fantasy.

I predict an absence of hard evidence and a stringing together of otherwise unrelated and cherry picked facts to construct a narrative. I'll be pleasantly surprised if that is not the case.

I've actually recently finished watching all three MIB movies with my kids. 1 and 2 were as fun as I remembered. I enjoyed 3 which I hadn't seen before.
Arouet

Postby Misha » 08 Jan 2013, 21:27

Misha

Postby really? » 08 Jan 2013, 22:36

really?

Postby Misha » 09 Jan 2013, 00:26

Misha

Postby Arouet » 09 Jan 2013, 01:58

Sorry - didn't notice the last line. i would use speculation rather than fantasy. It is low confidence evidence. I'm not saying that circumstancial evidence can never be convicing, but on this issue I would treat it with high skepticism and demand high reliabiility.

It may be that evidence has been hidden. It may be that there is a consipiracy to do so. It may be that there are a bunch of people who do have hard evidence, but they aren't talking. It may be that the suspicions of the conspiracy theorists are entirely justified. All of that notwithstanding, without the actual evidence we are not justified in drawing firm conclusions. It may be a catch-22 but until the evidence is reliable we should withhold belief.

Misha, if you have something you'd like us to look at, that is available online I'm willing to go through the effort of analysing it. But only if it is going to result in an actual back and forth conversation. I must admit to being a little frustrated at the response to my radiation thread- or the lack of response actually.
Arouet

Postby Arouet » 09 Jan 2013, 04:06

Arouet

Postby Misha » 09 Jan 2013, 06:25

Misha

Postby Arouet » 09 Jan 2013, 11:02

I'm not going to just go out and buy a bunch of full books. Anything online that you consider convincing that you would want to dissect together?

What I'm not sure, with you or Syd for example, is how far you go in questioning these sources. When you go through these books, for example, to you go fact check in a similar manner to what I did in the radiation thread? Or do you just read the book, consider it credible, and therefore become convinced? Do you dissect their arguments, breaking them down to see if they hold water? Or really analyse if the conclusions are warranted by the premises? Do you check if facts are presented in the propper context.

I'm not suggesting that you don't do those things, by the way. We just haven't had a detailed enough discussion for me to figure out if that's something you or Syd do. Which is why I'm asking.
Arouet

Postby Misha » 09 Jan 2013, 16:51

Last edited by Misha on 09 Jan 2013, 17:24, edited 1 time in total.
Misha

Postby Misha » 09 Jan 2013, 17:01

Addendum, guys. Yes, I read cover to cover and I pay attention to the bibliography. I will Google a reference to check.
Misha

Postby really? » 10 Jan 2013, 00:05

really?

Postby Arouet » 10 Jan 2013, 01:32

Arouet

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups