View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

In a Perfect World

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense

Postby Arouet » 22 Dec 2012, 04:50

Moving a wayward discussion of optimum posting techniques here from the Moon Hoax Topic.

The23rdman wrote:As Ninja pointed out you can now link to specific parts of a video on YouTube.

Ok, that makes it slightly better - doesn't really change much though.
Arouet

Postby SydneyPSIder » 22 Dec 2012, 05:32

The23rdman wrote:
Arouet wrote:The other problem with videos is that they are really hard to discuss in a forum. With text you can cut and paste and link to the exact spot. You can read it as many times as you need to to make sure you understand it. You can search the documents. You can skim the parts you're not interested in. It's easy to stop and start.

Videos are just a pain to deal with, they are easy to misinterpret or misremember, and hard to quote.

I agree with the above: post videos just for people's general interest, they can be good primers to get ideas about further research, and they can be entertaining, but the serious discussion should revolve around published articles..

As Ninja pointed out you can now link to specific parts of a video on YouTube.

Yes you can, but unfortunately those links with the timer setting don't work on this board with the 'youtube' BBCode, it just refuses to display at all. However, I suppose it's possible to just paste the URL and let people click through.

For this reason, I posted in specific times in some of the videos to show items of interest. Note that the earlier videos are NASA videos that demonstrate hoaxing, and hence are absolutely central to the argument -- they ARE the evidence. The 6 part 'paper moon' doco is an interesting doco that makes many of the same points, and I believe it's available in book form.

It's EXTREMELY interesting that several of the pseudosceps want to 'walk' after being given the strong visual evidence of a hoax, citing spurious reasons. I was just randomly watching how agents provocateurs attempt to disrupt rallies in the US by running around stirring up trouble -- much the same way as the CIA organises and bankrolls extremist groups in the middle east to provoke incidents --

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqoyi6CAMc0[/youtube]
Last edited by SydneyPSIder on 22 Dec 2012, 05:35, edited 1 time in total.
SydneyPSIder

Postby Arouet » 22 Dec 2012, 05:34

C'mon Sydney- you're really misrepresenting the situation now. Not very honest of you. I described very clearly that I was willing to go over the videos in a structured way after we finished with the radiation issue.
Arouet

Postby SydneyPSIder » 22 Dec 2012, 05:39

Arouet wrote:C'mon Sydney- you're really misrepresenting the situation now. Not very honest of you. I described very clearly that I was willing to go over the videos in a structured way after we finished with the radiation issue.

You're joking, right? You're just trying to stall the discussion on 'evidence, logic and common sense'? You have some kind of vested interest in making sure this information and evidence doesn't get further relayed to a wider audience?

We're finished with the 'radiation issue'. You will not be able to cast any further light on it. Youare deliberately stalling like a wily defence attorney because you want to prevent further discussion of other evidence. I can provide a couple of further articles from NASA itself that say they need to do more radiation research because they don't have any data. They 'claim' that exposure for a few days didn't hurt no astronauts none, but that they're worried about long term exposure when they set up a base station on the moon. They're bullshitting, of course. I was also reading some totally wacky puffpieces by NASA flacks about an ISS astronaut who is an enthusiast about 'space smells' like moondust, although he has never been out of orbit and hasn't experienced any space smells. Totally wacky stuff from NASA to fill in time and delude the masses. And a waste and abuse of public money.
Last edited by SydneyPSIder on 22 Dec 2012, 05:49, edited 1 time in total.
SydneyPSIder

Postby Arouet » 22 Dec 2012, 05:48

We're finished with the radiation issue??? We barely got started on it! You challenged me to engage in a discussion on that topic and the moment I did you began backpeddling. You seem completely unwilling to engage in any discussion that doesn't involve you ranting or dropping videos.

I've suggested that if we're going to discuss these issues and actually get somewhere, what we first need to do is define the questions that need answering, and then go and try and actually answer them.

Frankly, the fact that you label the methodology I suggested as an effort to stall makes me question the methodology that you use in researching and discussing these issues. But maybe I'm missing something: can you describe specifically what problem you have with what I set out so far?
Arouet

Postby Arouet » 22 Dec 2012, 06:22

There's no multiquoting on this forum (or is there and I just can't find it?) Ninja: are you able to move the radition posts to a new thread easily?
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Dec 2012, 06:54

Arouet wrote:There's no multiquoting on this forum (or is there and I just can't find it?) Ninja: are you able to move the radition posts to a new thread easily?

Nope.

The last time that you asked Winston to change something, he tinkered with the quotes thingy as well. I have the power (controls) to move posts but they don't move properly when I use it. I'll give it a go because if we lose any of the radiation stuff, you can simply start fresh. If you would create the new topic and give your parameters for proper posting, I'll slap everything else on that.
NinjaPuppy

In a Perfect World

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Dec 2012, 06:56

Moving a wayward discussion of optimum posting techniques here from the Moon Hoax Topic.
NinjaPuppy

Re: In a Perfect World

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Dec 2012, 07:03

Testing, One, Two, Three, Testing.

Wow! It worked the first time...for a change. Now when Arouet decides what he wants the actual radiation topic to be about, I will change the topic title accordingly and add whatever terms and conditions text to explain what he wants to put forth and how he expects everyone to conform. Meanwhile, DEAL WITH IT!
NinjaPuppy

Previous

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups