View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Winston's New Conspiracy Report - Moon Hoax, JFK, 9/11

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: New! My Mega Report on Conspiracies - Moon Hoax, JFK, 9/

Postby really? » 29 Nov 2012, 21:37

SydneyPSIder wrote:I think he's done very well for a young guy a generation removed from the event -- especially his moon rocks and radiation analyses, from original sources. And he's also doing a B.Sc. in astrophysics I understand. Shows a lot of gumption to specialise in this area AND break new ground so long after the original deception, and using aged sources.

Just another sad red herring diversionary argument from a puling unscientific pseudoscep. How many does that make now?


really? wrote:Becoming an expert in astrophysics doesn't make you an expert in space travel engineering.
Gumption you say, he's a youngster who thinks they knows better, but ends up sounding stupid with all of the crazy fabricated observations and because of such fabrications he's becomes so very easily dismissive. The same with you et al.

SydneyPSIder wrote:I'm sorry to say that's complete and utter drivel, and empty of any substance whatsoever.


You can be sorry that is your right. But it still stands what I said. He's not an expert in photo analysis, space engineering etc. He's a youngster that has issues with authority.

What interesting about you, misha and scepcop is, you all thumb your noses at authority yet rely upon authority when it's something you already believe. Now isn't that not very skeptical - interesting.
really?
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 20:58






Re: New! My Conspiracy Trilogy Guide - Moon Hoax, JFK, 9/11

Postby Scepcop » 29 Nov 2012, 22:07

Hi all,
Check this out. I've added some new images to my big guide, expanded it some more, and thought of an even better title for it:

Conspiracy Trilogy: A Layman’s Guide To The Apollo Moon Hoax, JFK Assassination and 9/11 Truth

Over 70 Compelling Logical Arguments and Evidence


How does that sound? See the updated version here:

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Conspiracies.htm
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: New! My Mega Report on Conspiracies - Moon Hoax, JFK, 9/

Postby Scepcop » 29 Nov 2012, 22:13

really? wrote:
SydneyPSIder wrote:I think he's done very well for a young guy a generation removed from the event -- especially his moon rocks and radiation analyses, from original sources. And he's also doing a B.Sc. in astrophysics I understand. Shows a lot of gumption to specialise in this area AND break new ground so long after the original deception, and using aged sources.

Just another sad red herring diversionary argument from a puling unscientific pseudoscep. How many does that make now?


really? wrote:Becoming an expert in astrophysics doesn't make you an expert in space travel engineering.
Gumption you say, he's a youngster who thinks they knows better, but ends up sounding stupid with all of the crazy fabricated observations and because of such fabrications he's becomes so very easily dismissive. The same with you et al.

SydneyPSIder wrote:I'm sorry to say that's complete and utter drivel, and empty of any substance whatsoever.


You can be sorry that is your right. But it still stands what I said. He's not an expert in photo analysis, space engineering etc. He's a youngster that has issues with authority.

What interesting about you, misha and scepcop is, you all thumb your noses at authority yet rely upon authority when it's something you already believe. Now isn't that not very skeptical - interesting.


This is a cheap discrediting tactic. Regardless of his qualifications, Jarrah White is a very smart guy, very good documentary filmmaker, a master in debate and logical arguments, and makes a lot of accurate points that make sense. You can't accept that, so you try to use red herrings to undermine him, when in the fact the REAL problem is that your belief in the moon landing is simply not backed by any real evidence. So you cover up for that by trying to shift the burden on the other side, while assuming that the official version is correct by automatic default. This is illogical, because authority does not equal truth, but has lied on numerous occasions.

The government faked video of survivors being rescued from the sinking of the Lusitania, Palestinians cheering on 9/11 using footage from a totally different event prior to it, they lied about the rescue of Jessica Lynch, how Pat Tillman was killed, etc.

Thus, authority is not truth. But you skeptics forget that and assume that authority must be true by default, and constantly undermine the other side, even when they are right. This is not logic. It is pure propaganda.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: New! My Mega Report on Conspiracies - Moon Hoax, JFK, 9/

Postby Scepcop » 29 Nov 2012, 22:40

really? wrote:It matters not one bit if White is a gentleman. What matters is this fellow presents dumb arguments. Meaning he has the inability to look at evidence and learn that we did go to the Moon.

My argument isn't about upholding the status quo of authority, it is solely concerned with pointing out the unmitigated expertise of some persons that feel they have a clear perspective on the truth especially someone who does not have a grasp of history of the space race and lived through the space race.

May I ask your age ? Is it over 30 and if so by how many years or decades ?


Misha wrote:Really, what is your age? And what "if" my age is 28?


really? wrote:I'm a lot older than you.
Age matters because those that did not live through those events sometimes have a difficult time excepting what has become history. You are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.


Don't you have it backwards? If you lived through the moon landings, it becomes burned into your heart, which means you have a deep vested emotional interest in it and therefore can't view it objectively or accept that it's been debunked, whereas someone who did not invest their emotions into it is not clouded by emotion.

I thought you said earlier that you agreed that those NASA photos I posted were a giveaway and therefore admitted that you agreed that they were hoaxed? Why are you now trying to discredit Jarrah White, since you agreed that he was right?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: New! My Mega Report on Conspiracies - Moon Hoax, JFK, 9/

Postby Misha » 29 Nov 2012, 22:41

really? wrote:
Misha wrote:
I see you missed or haven't read my post. I have watched ALL of Jarrah White's moonfaker.com videos. I have also read books on the same subject to balance out what White asserts. I think White has handled his detractors as a gentleman and has shown great patience. At this point in my research on the subject it is NASA who has done a lot of fabricating. Yes, I respect authority and their respective disciplines. However, I do not think authority has respected very sound questions coming from individuals who have challenged NASA's record. Authority must understand that not everyone falls within Milgram's experiment of compliance.


really? wrote:It matters not one bit if White is a gentleman. What matters is this fellow presents dumb arguments. Meaning he has the inability to look at evidence and learn that we did go to the Moon.

My argument isn't about upholding the status quo of authority, it is solely concerned with pointing out the unmitigated expertise of some persons that feel they have a clear perspective on the truth especially someone who does not have a grasp of history of the space race and lived through the space race.

May I ask your age ? Is it over 30 and if so by how many years or decades ?


Misha wrote:Really, what is your age? And what "if" my age is 28?


I'm a lot older than you.
Age matters because those that did not live through those events sometimes have a difficult time excepting what has become history. You are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.


I have to agree with Scepcop. That's drivel and myopic. Since you will not reveal your age I will say this. I watched the Apollo 11 landing way back. Also, it is wisdom that matters, Really.
Misha
 
Posts: 438
Joined: 19 Aug 2012, 03:42

Re: New! My Mega Report on Conspiracies - Moon Hoax, JFK, 9/

Postby really? » 30 Nov 2012, 05:10

really? wrote:It matters not one bit if White is a gentleman. What matters is this fellow presents dumb arguments. Meaning he has the inability to look at evidence and learn that we did go to the Moon.

My argument isn't about upholding the status quo of authority, it is solely concerned with pointing out the unmitigated expertise of some persons that feel they have a clear perspective on the truth especially someone who does not have a grasp of history of the space race and lived through the space race.

May I ask your age ? Is it over 30 and if so by how many years or decades ?


Misha wrote:Really, what is your age? And what "if" my age is 28?


really? wrote:I'm a lot older than you.
Age matters because those that did not live through those events sometimes have a difficult time excepting what has become history. You are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.


(1)
Scepcop wrote:Don't you have it backwards? If you lived through the moon landings, it becomes burned into your heart, which means you have a deep vested emotional interest in it and therefore can't view it objectively or accept that it's been debunked, whereas someone who did not invest their emotions into it is not clouded by emotion.

(2)I thought you said earlier that you agreed that those NASA photos I posted were a giveaway and therefore admitted that you agreed that they were hoaxed? (a)Why are you now trying to discredit Jarrah White, since you agreed that he was right?


(1)No, it's not burned into my heart.

(2)I was expressing sarcasm.

(a)Why do you wonder why I dismiss Jarrah ? It's because I know he's wrong.
Now answer this question. Why do you put so much trust in what he says ?
Last edited by really? on 30 Nov 2012, 05:38, edited 1 time in total.
really?
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 20:58

Re: New! My Mega Report on Conspiracies - Moon Hoax, JFK, 9/

Postby SydneyPSIder » 30 Nov 2012, 05:17

really? wrote:What interesting about you, misha and scepcop is, you all thumb your noses at authority yet rely upon authority when it's something you already believe. Now isn't that not very skeptical - interesting.

More nonsense, and strong evidence of an inaccurate black and white thinking cognitive style. One day we will finally unravel the remarkable psychobiological adaptations of the pseudosceptic, no doubt.

I don't rely upon authority at all, I think that's something you do. As any good postmodernist would do, I distrust authority and look at its puffed up claims with suspicion. There is definitely science and technology out there, and sometimes good science and technology, but I see it being corrupted by economics, power-seeking and sophistry a great deal, and it becomes a skill to work out which is genuine good science and which is a snow job. You clearly lack that skill, and probably always will. You lack the apparatus to see through subterfuge and the abuse of science and technology in the wrong hands.
SydneyPSIder
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: 10 Sep 2012, 18:24

Re: New! My Mega Report on Conspiracies - Moon Hoax, JFK, 9/

Postby really? » 30 Nov 2012, 05:32

SydneyPSIder wrote:I think he's done very well for a young guy a generation removed from the event -- especially his moon rocks and radiation analyses, from original sources. And he's also doing a B.Sc. in astrophysics I understand. Shows a lot of gumption to specialise in this area AND break new ground so long after the original deception, and using aged sources.

Just another sad red herring diversionary argument from a puling unscientific pseudoscep. How many does that make now?


really? wrote:Becoming an expert in astrophysics doesn't make you an expert in space travel engineering.
Gumption you say, he's a youngster who thinks they knows better, but ends up sounding stupid with all of the crazy fabricated observations and because of such fabrications he's becomes so very easily dismissive. The same with you et al.

SydneyPSIder wrote:I'm sorry to say that's complete and utter drivel, and empty of any substance whatsoever.


really? wrote:You can be sorry that is your right. But it still stands what I said. He's not an expert in photo analysis, space engineering etc. He's a youngster that has issues with authority.

What interesting about you, misha and scepcop is, you all thumb your noses at authority yet rely upon authority when it's something you already believe. Now isn't that not very skeptical - interesting.


Scepcop wrote:This is a cheap discrediting tactic. Regardless of his qualifications, Jarrah White is a very smart guy, very good documentary filmmaker, a master in debate and logical arguments, and makes a lot of accurate points that make sense. You can't accept that, so you try to use red herrings to undermine him, when in the fact the REAL problem is that your belief in the moon landing is simply not backed by any real evidence. So you cover up for that by trying to shift the burden on the other side, while assuming that the official version is correct by automatic default. This is illogical, because authority does not equal truth, but has lied on numerous occasions.


It does not matter if Jarrah is a good documentary filmmaker a smart fellow and excellent in debate. Stephen Hawking is a smart fellow too, yet when expresses ruminations about God he's out of his element and no smarter than anyone else. What matters most are facts, he ( Jarrah) has no facts. What he does have are allegations at best and lies at the worst. I think the latter.
The burden of proof is upon Jarrah for making claims. What I like you to explain is why you know Jarrah is telling the truth ?


Scepcop wrote:The government faked video of survivors being rescued from the sinking of the Lusitania, Palestinians cheering on 9/11 using footage from a totally different event prior to it, they lied about the rescue of Jessica Lynch, how Pat Tillman was killed, etc.

I wasn't aware there was video way back in 1915 when the Lusitania sank. Do you have proof the video was faked ? I recognize the government lies, but you make the illogical assumption the government always lies.

Scepcop wrote:Thus, authority is not truth. But you skeptics forget that and assume that authority must be true by default, and constantly undermine the other side, even when they are right. This is not logic. It is pure propaganda.

With this statement I think you don't comprehend skepticism at all. and you certainly don't practice it as well as you preach it.
really?
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 20:58

Re: New! My Mega Report on Conspiracies - Moon Hoax, JFK, 9/

Postby really? » 30 Nov 2012, 05:42

Misha wrote:
I see you missed or haven't read my post. I have watched ALL of Jarrah White's moonfaker.com videos. I have also read books on the same subject to balance out what White asserts. I think White has handled his detractors as a gentleman and has shown great patience. At this point in my research on the subject it is NASA who has done a lot of fabricating. Yes, I respect authority and their respective disciplines. However, I do not think authority has respected very sound questions coming from individuals who have challenged NASA's record. Authority must understand that not everyone falls within Milgram's experiment of compliance.


really? wrote:It matters not one bit if White is a gentleman. What matters is this fellow presents dumb arguments. Meaning he has the inability to look at evidence and learn that we did go to the Moon.

My argument isn't about upholding the status quo of authority, it is solely concerned with pointing out the unmitigated expertise of some persons that feel they have a clear perspective on the truth especially someone who does not have a grasp of history of the space race and lived through the space race.

May I ask your age ? Is it over 30 and if so by how many years or decades ?


Misha wrote:Really, what is your age? And what "if" my age is 28?


really? wrote:I'm a lot older than you.
Age matters because those that did not live through those events sometimes have a difficult time excepting what has become history. You are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.


Misha wrote:I have to agree with Scepcop. That's drivel and myopic. Since you will not reveal your age I will say this. I watched the Apollo 11 landing way back. Also, it is wisdom that matters, Really.


really? wrote:Wisdom is in short supply when it comes to Ct'ers. Then we are about the same age.
really?
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 20:58

Re: New! My Mega Report on Conspiracies - Moon Hoax, JFK, 9/

Postby Scepcop » 02 Dec 2012, 22:56

really? wrote:I wasn't aware there was video way back in 1915 when the Lusitania sank. Do you have proof the video was faked ? I recognize the government lies, but you make the illogical assumption the government always lies.


Look it up. After 9/11, they also showed a bunch of Palestinians cheering too, which was not related to 9/11 but they made it look like it was. What do you think of that?

What good would giving you any proof do? All you'd do is deny it. You aren't interested in proof. You are interested in discrediting anything related to the paranormal or conspiracies.

I didn't say the government always lies. But you assume everything it says is automatically true, because conspiracies don't exist and official=truth.

really? wrote:
Scepcop wrote:Thus, authority is not truth. But you skeptics forget that and assume that authority must be true by default, and constantly undermine the other side, even when they are right. This is not logic. It is pure propaganda.

With this statement I think you don't comprehend skepticism at all. and you certainly don't practice it as well as you preach it.


What does skepticism have to do with the fact that authority does not equal truth?

You are the one who doesn't understand skepticism, nor do you practice it. Skepticism is about inquiring and asking for evidence. It is about suspending judgment. Not debunking everything related to the paranormal or conspiracies.

Listen to what Pyrro, the founder of Skepticism, said about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skeptic

"In classical philosophy, skepticism refers to the teachings and the traits of the 'Skeptikoi', a school of philosophers of whom it was said that they 'asserted nothing but only opined.' (Liddell and Scott) In this sense, philosophical skepticism, or Pyrrhonism, is the philosophical position that one should suspend judgment in investigations.[1]"

And according to Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, a skeptic is:

"One who is yet undecided as to what is true; one who is looking or inquiring for what is true; an inquirer after facts or reasons."

As you can see, that is nothing like what you pseudoskeptics do. You guys have no idea what skepticism really means.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: New smoking guns in Apollo moon photos!

Postby Scepcop » 31 Dec 2012, 17:27

Scepcop wrote:Important! Here is a much larger version that I want you to open in a new window and look at closely, because it contains a BIG NEW SMOKING GUN! View this image at its original size, and notice that behind the astronaut the edge of a WHITE CLOTH CANVAS can be seen placed over the dirt! This is a MUST SEE smoking gun that I discovered but don't see mentioned on any other sites yet!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... 001114.jpg


Here is a zoom up of what I mean, posted by someone on ATS after I pointed it out to him.

Image

You can see the line between the cloth layer and the dirt, suggesting that the layer was placed OVER the dirt. You can even see slight creases in it. What could be more obvious than that? Look at it again.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: New smoking guns in Apollo moon photos!

Postby really? » 01 Jan 2013, 00:19

Scepcop wrote:
Scepcop wrote:Important! Here is a much larger version that I want you to open in a new window and look at closely, because it contains a BIG NEW SMOKING GUN! View this image at its original size, and notice that behind the astronaut the edge of a WHITE CLOTH CANVAS can be seen placed over the dirt! This is a MUST SEE smoking gun that I discovered but don't see mentioned on any other sites yet!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... 001114.jpg


Here is a zoom up of what I mean, posted by someone on ATS after I pointed it out to him.

Image

You can see the line between the cloth layer and the dirt, suggesting that the layer was placed OVER the dirt. You can even see slight creases in it. What could be more obvious than that? Look at it again.


I get the feeling you think the men and women past and present working at NASA are the dumbest and stupidest people to ever walk the Earth. Do you really think such a blatant oversight as leaving a cloth exposed would have been permitted to be published for all to see if it were true like you claim. That's ludicrous.
really?
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 20:58

Re: New smoking guns in Apollo moon photos!

Postby The23rdman » 01 Jan 2013, 00:27

Scepcop wrote:
Scepcop wrote:Important! Here is a much larger version that I want you to open in a new window and look at closely, because it contains a BIG NEW SMOKING GUN! View this image at its original size, and notice that behind the astronaut the edge of a WHITE CLOTH CANVAS can be seen placed over the dirt! This is a MUST SEE smoking gun that I discovered but don't see mentioned on any other sites yet!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... 001114.jpg


Here is a zoom up of what I mean, posted by someone on ATS after I pointed it out to him.

Image

You can see the line between the cloth layer and the dirt, suggesting that the layer was placed OVER the dirt. You can even see slight creases in it. What could be more obvious than that? Look at it again.


Winston, what you can "see" here is so open to personal interpretation it has zero validity. I can't even see what you see if I try hard.
If you think you know what's going on you're probably full of shit - Robert Anton Wilson
User avatar
The23rdman
 
Posts: 97
Joined: 16 Dec 2012, 17:57

Re: Winston's New Conspiracy Report - Moon Hoax, JFK, 9/11

Postby Arouet » 01 Jan 2013, 00:44

Yeah, it might be helpful Winston if you draw a circle around the part you are looking at.
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Winston's New Conspiracy Report - Moon Hoax, JFK, 9/11

Postby Scepcop » 05 Feb 2013, 14:01

Check this out. My discovery of the white ledge in the famous Apollo moon photo has been cited in Aulis and credit was given to me too.

http://www.aulis.com/jackstudies_13.html

"Winston Wu has pointed out in AS15-88-11863 that there is an apparent 'ledge' between the rear foreground and the near foreground area where all the activity has taken place. The slightly lower near foreground carries all the tracks and footprints."

Image
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests