View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Is this how the moon was really filmed?

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Is this how the moon was really filmed?

Postby ProfWag » 28 Aug 2009, 19:25

kungfuscience wrote:
ProfWag wrote:
kungfuscience wrote: You can see this for yourself with dust caught in a beam of sunlight,

No he can't kungfu. He thinks that dust caught in light beams are spiritial "orbs." No such thing as dust to Scepcop, especially in haunted places.

Scepcop, is this true?

If so, what's the dust that accumulates on shelves etc?

I was trying to be a little funny kungfu, but look at the "Share your experience" thread then see his topic "Ghost Orb Photos..." and decide for yourself.
ProfWag

Postby Nostradamus » 28 Aug 2009, 23:59

Stanley Kubrick was able to replicate the moon videos too.

Not true.

More people would be convinced if they put a billboard up there or something that we could see with a telescope. At this point, not even the Hubble Telescope can see the flag we supposedly left on the moon.

For over 40 years astronomers have been accurately tracking the position of the moon by bouncing a laser beam off of a mirror placed on the moon by the astronauts. The only reason you get the signal back is because there is a target on the moon at the location that the astronauts landed. So the claim that we can't 'see' something left behind by the astronauts is wrong.
But it is odd that we never went back in 30 years, cause it would be the first time that technology went backward.

Backward? Again wrong. The space program has technologically advanced since the moon program. Look at the Mars rovers.

And you cannot know for a 100 percent fact that the moon landings were real. You weren't there. You are just going by what you were told. That's the truth.

Ever been to Antarctica? You are just going by what you were told.
Ever seen a giant squid? You are just going by what you were told.
Ever tasted a durian? You are just going by what you were told.
Ever seen a malaria victim? You are just going by what you were told.

Maybe Antarctica, giant squid, durians, and malaria deaths are not a part of your world experience, but they do exist.

Why don't they put robots on the moon and film the surface in high quality definition? The footage we have from the moon is very grainy.

Robots on the surface are not useful for photographing the surface. Orbital craft with high resolution cameras are simpler in many ways. No landing devices have to be sent. Difficult terrain can be avoided. Orbiters are faster at mapping. Orbiters can map and remap a surface watching for changes. See the Mars land slides or the Venus flows as examples of detected changes.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby ProfWag » 03 Sep 2009, 04:22

ProfWag

Postby Nostradamus » 03 Sep 2009, 07:40

Thanks Prof Wag.

I don't think it was a curiosity that the Apollo landing site was photographed by India. India is an emerging technological powerhouse. I believe they used this connection to illustrate to their world their expertise. This is not a "by the way people the US did land on the moon". Rather it is a way of showing the world that India is going to an important technological powerhouse in this century.

I look forward to India becoming one of the recognized important powerhouses for technological and scientific developments in the coming decades. Although India has been important in the past I do not think they get the recognition for their contributions that are well deserved.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby ProfWag » 03 Sep 2009, 19:07

Nostradamus wrote:Thanks Prof Wag.

I don't think it was a curiosity that the Apollo landing site was photographed by India. India is an emerging technological powerhouse. I believe they used this connection to illustrate to their world their expertise. This is not a "by the way people the US did land on the moon". Rather it is a way of showing the world that India is going to an important technological powerhouse in this century.

I look forward to India becoming one of the recognized important powerhouses for technological and scientific developments in the coming decades. Although India has been important in the past I do not think they get the recognition for their contributions that are well deserved.

I agree totally. They do have much more going for them than most people realize. Unfortunately, they also lead the world in homeopath usage as well. Hope that changes...
ProfWag

Previous

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups