View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Richard Gage and the AIA

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Richard Gage and the AIA

Postby ProfWag » 15 Oct 2012, 21:22

NinjaPuppy wrote:
ProfWag wrote:I've pointed out a flaw in Horne's book after a short read. Am I really expected to trust the rest of his 2,000 pages?

Oh go ahead and throw out the baby with the bathwater. :lol:
Some of us actually read various views of information from all sides.

Yes, some of us really do... :roll:
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 15 Oct 2012, 21:45

ProfWag wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:Some of us actually read various views of information from all sides.

Yes, some of us really do... :roll:

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that due to your background, training and experience that you have a certain insight that the rest of us lack. I believe this because I've got a similar human being sitting in my living room. ;) In your lifetime, you have been privy to certain 'things' and have a higher understanding of the 'how' and 'why' than us mere mortals.

For the rest of us, it requires searching out various views, opinions and yes, a lot of BS to even attempt to feel that we've done our homework on a topic of interest.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Misha » 16 Oct 2012, 04:34

NinjaPuppy wrote:
ProfWag wrote:I've pointed out a flaw in Horne's book after a short read. Am I really expected to trust the rest of his 2,000 pages?

Oh go ahead and throw out the baby with the bathwater. :lol:
Some of us actually read various views of information from all sides.

[Glitch corrected by Moderator and if the misquote comes back, I'm gonna scream]

Hi Guys, just to be clear. The quote by me is not me. I was quoting ProfWag. ProfWag is willing to throw out 1808 pages of Horne's research over this one point!
Misha

Postby NinjaPuppy » 16 Oct 2012, 05:51

Crumb buns! That quote ghost strikes again.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Misha » 16 Oct 2012, 06:05

NinjaPuppy wrote:Crumb buns! That quote ghost strikes again.

Don't sweat it, NinjaPuppy. No big deal. Just clarifying.
Misha

Previous

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups