[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Rainbow Lady : Conspiracies / Cover Ups • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Rainbow Lady

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Rainbow Lady

Postby ciscop » 05 Aug 2009, 05:41

this is a must see for all conspiracy theorist out there
this comes from Rainbow lady
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Re: Rainbow Lady

Postby NinjaPuppy » 05 Aug 2009, 06:04

OK, I have a few questions for you ciscop. You posted a YouTube video without any commentary other than "this is a must see for all conspiracy theorist out there - this comes from Rainbow lady"

First of all, is this video a joke?

A little jab at anyone who you consider a conspiracy theroist?

Do you believe that there is anything behind what she says?

Do you own a tinfoil hat?
NinjaPuppy

Postby ciscop » 05 Aug 2009, 06:20

it was just a joke!

i found it out when looking for conspiracy theories (i love skulls and bones and illuminati for example)
not saying i believe that are true, i just like the stories, i have always enjoy ¨dark stuff¨ way back to rosicrucians and stuff like that
i enjoy them.

and i thought anybody that was looking for conspiracies should look at this lady
she had a conspiracy on her own which is quite funny
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby NinjaPuppy » 05 Aug 2009, 06:36

NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 05 Aug 2009, 06:44

Just a thought but perhaps things like this video can be posted in the new "Off Topic" area, under comedy? Of course if the Rainbow Lady finds it here, you sure are going to harsh her mellow.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ciscop » 05 Aug 2009, 07:53

all right
i will take it in mind for next thing
i was actually searching for conspiracy theories when i bump into this one
ciscop

Postby Franc28 » 11 Aug 2009, 16:23

Hilarious video. I saw this a while ago.

I think the woman in the video is serious, unfortunately. But it serves its purpose just as well as satire (historical myopia, scientific illiteracy) of conspiracy nuts (such as the people who believe man-made global warming or that planes alone destroyed WTC)
Banned by the JREF Board for calling them on their "bullshit"...
Franc28

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups