View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.
Post a reply

We're awash in conspiracy theories -- and that's not a good

23 Aug 2012, 21:44

Please, stop the madness. It's time to wake up, to take a stand against the lies of the elites. Don't you see? The devastating earthquake in Haiti. The volcanic eruption in Iceland. America's imperialist designs on Iran. There's a pattern. It's all connected.

You see, it turns out that the U.S. military has been experimenting for years on this thing called HAARP, a mysterious installation in the wilds of Alaska. They say they're just conducting experiments on the ionosphere as a way of improving satellite communications. Sounds reasonable, right? But there's something they're not telling you. Luckily a few brave souls like U.S. talk radio guru Alex Jones and Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez are prepared to blow the lid off this thing. It turns out, they tell us, that HAARP is actually a "tectonic weapon" -- a system developed by Pentagon planners to cause earthquakes on cue. According to Chávez, the Haiti earthquake was just a "drill," a not-so-dry run for a planned geophysical attack on Iran. (Apparently, in a nice twist, even Sarah Palin's in on the whole thing. The original HAARP site is in Alaska, after all, and she used to be governor there.)

Yes, I'm being sarcastic. I don't believe a word of it. As a matter of fact, I cling to the unfashionable belief that earthquakes and
More: http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2 ... orld_unite
Post a reply