View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Did the NSA register on my forum? Bounced NSA email!

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Did the NSA register on my forum? Bounced NSA email!

Postby Scepcop » 28 Jul 2012, 16:41

After I sent a mass email from my Happier Abroad forum to all members to promote some of my new videos, in one of the bounced messages I received, I saw this email address:

postmaster@nsa.gov <postmaster>

There was no other info in the body of the bounced email. It was blank except for that email address.

WTF? Did someone from the NSA register an account? If so, why did they make it so obvious as to have NSA in the email?

Or is this just a psyops to try to scare us?

Was this a rookie NSA personnel who forgot to disguise his email address? lol

Unfortunately, I have no way of doing a search by email to find out which user name that email belonged to. And even if I did, it may not show an NSA email, because it's possible that that email I received was from a forwarded email?

What I mean is that the person may have used a different email to register here that does not have "nsa.gov" in it, but which when you write to it, gets forwarded to an nsa.gov email? If so, then for some reason, it bounced back to me from the nsa.gov domain itself?

If so, then I have no way of knowing which email in the memberlist gets routed to the NSA account, unless I emailed every email here one by one separately until the bounce from NSA occurs again, which would take forever.

This is pretty scary isn't it? It means we have an informant for the NSA here, which means we are on their watch list!

Btw, I Googled "postmaster@nsa.gov" and found out that Microsoft has an NSA key in its Windows registry. It looks like this:

Type Bits/KeyID Date User ID
pub 1024/51682D1F 1999/09/06 NSA's Microsoft CAPI key postmaster@nsa.gov

-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Version: 2.6.3i
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=PhHT
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

However, I don't know what that has to do with bounced emails from my forum.

But I don't understand. Anyone can monitor a site or forum without creating an account. Why would the NSA create an account on a forum, unless they have someone posting there?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Did the NSA register on my forum? Bounced NSA email!

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 28 Jul 2012, 18:15

Scepcop wrote:Why would the NSA create an account on a forum, unless they have someone posting there?

To do precisely what is now occuring, to induce paranoa in you, ScECOP, and as many as you can infect. That post is meant to function as a invisible cop in our minds, inducing self censorship, inhibiting non-conformity, increasing stress which is ideally assuaged by consumption.

I apologize. If my suspiscions are correct, a monitoring program notes when fora of questionable nature began to use the acronyms for nasty snooping assholes or creepy idiot assholes in certain contexts (which I did) at which point a more subtle filter notes if accusations have been occuring (and both you and I accused Prof, although I believe his denials and respect his demural)> At this point, a third program injects a "False flag" to complete your infection with the meme of big brother's survellance, and it is all done without human hands.

Relax. God sees everything you do too. He also sees what everybody else does, but he can only kill us in batch lots at best. .
"What's so Funny about Peace, Love, and Understanding?"
Twain Shakespeare

Postby Scepcop » 28 Jul 2012, 18:27

But how did whoever plant the NSA email there, know that I would use the mass mail feature to see that bounced email? Not all forum owners use the mass mail feature.

If my other forum is being monitored, maybe this one is too. Any one here could be an informant, esp the pseudoskeptics.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Arouet » 28 Jul 2012, 21:39

I'm surprised you can't search your user base by email. I wonder if you upgraded to the latest version of phpBB would you be able to do so?
Arouet

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups