View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

My First Conspiracy Theory

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: My First Conspiracy Theory

Postby NinjaPuppy » 19 Jun 2012, 07:54

Arouet wrote:Wunt Ridge is a secret Illuminati pass code. You failed the test (there is a specific response required known only to members) and therefore were not provided the real info.

Didn't you read the topic where Scepcop says there may be no illuminati or NWO? Geesh, you're just trying to throw us off track here.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Arouet » 19 Jun 2012, 09:28

Yes, but luckily I can safely ignore that after watching David Icke's 7 hour presentation (well, knowing of the existence of Icke's 7 hour presentation and presuming that it sufficiently proves the existence of the illuminati).
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 19 Jun 2012, 09:47

Arouet wrote:Yes, but luckily I can safely ignore that after watching David Icke's 7 hour presentation (well, knowing of the existence of Icke's 7 hour presentation and presuming that it sufficiently proves the existence of the illuminati).

Um, yeah... I skipped that one. ;)
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 20 Jun 2012, 20:51

NinjaPuppy wrote:
Arouet wrote:Yes, but luckily I can safely ignore that after watching David Icke's 7 hour presentation (well, knowing of the existence of Icke's 7 hour presentation and presuming that it sufficiently proves the existence of the illuminati).

Um, yeah... I skipped that one. ;)

I'm working out plans now that when I get up to Walnut Ridge, I'm going to film 7 hours of an aircraft sitting on the tarmac. I'm sure you all will enjoy that!
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 20 Jun 2012, 21:41

ProfWag wrote:I'm working out plans now that when I get up to Walnut Ridge, I'm going to film 7 hours of an aircraft sitting on the tarmac. I'm sure you all will enjoy that!

I am so glad that you have finally gotten with the program here and fully understand how to expose the TRUTH. Once this project is finished I'm sure you will be ready to graduate to proving that astrology and the "National Enquirer" are the real deal. I'm just so gosh darned proud of your advancement. Keep up the good work.
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 28 Jun 2012, 01:16

I think that ProfWag was really on to something here. He's been MIA for almost a week now. :o

ProfWag!!! Where are you????? Did you get kidnapped while taking pics at Walnut Ridge???
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 29 Jun 2012, 05:43

NinjaPuppy wrote:I think that ProfWag was really on to something here. He's been MIA for almost a week now. :o

ProfWag!!! Where are you????? Did you get kidnapped while taking pics at Walnut Ridge???

Sorry--just got back this morning from a week-long business trip to Hotlanta. Only had my ipod and I can't read crap on that little thing.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 Jun 2012, 05:47

ProfWag wrote:Sorry--just got back this morning from a week-long business trip to Hotlanta. Only had my ipod and I can't read crap on that little thing.

Glad to see that you weren't kidnapped by the CIA or aliens for the Conspiracy Theory investigation into Walnut Ridge. I was beginning to think that you were being held captive on some musty smelling B-52 and being fed bad meatloaf and boxed mashed tators.
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 Jun 2012, 05:53

You returned too early. You're gonna miss the Third Annual Sylvia Rivera Community Event at the Rush Theater: (Transgender Individuals Living Their Truth), and Atlanta Pride Committee, Inc.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 29 Jun 2012, 20:42

NinjaPuppy wrote:You returned too early. You're gonna miss the Third Annual Sylvia Rivera Community Event at the Rush Theater: (Transgender Individuals Living Their Truth), and Atlanta Pride Committee, Inc.

Damn! Oh well, I had a meeting with Condi Rice so I probably had all the intellectual stimulation I could have handled.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 30 Jun 2012, 00:58

ProfWag wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:You returned too early. You're gonna miss the Third Annual Sylvia Rivera Community Event at the Rush Theater: (Transgender Individuals Living Their Truth), and Atlanta Pride Committee, Inc.

Damn! Oh well, I had a meeting with Condi Rice so I probably had all the intellectual stimulation I could have handled.

I love Condi Rice! It goes so well with pepper steak.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 30 Jun 2012, 01:39

NinjaPuppy wrote:
ProfWag wrote:

I love Condi Rice! It goes so well with pepper steak.

Uhhhh, yea. Well....she IS pretty tiny and she WAS dressed in an all-white pantsuit, but I'm not sure she would have agreed with you... :-)
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 30 Jun 2012, 01:50

ProfWag wrote:Uhhhh, yea. Well....she IS pretty tiny and she WAS dressed in an all-white pantsuit, but I'm not sure she would have agreed with you...:-)

Silly Prof....I know who Condoleeza Rice is.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 30 Jun 2012, 03:22

NinjaPuppy wrote:
ProfWag wrote:Uhhhh, yea. Well....she IS pretty tiny and she WAS dressed in an all-white pantsuit, but I'm not sure she would have agreed with you...:-)

Silly Prof....I know who Condoleeza Rice is.

Yea, yea, yea, I know you do. But after you mentioned it, she did look like a...well...never mind.
I also got to wave at Barrack while there, met Jerry Seinfeld, and had a blast at the Hard Rock. It has been quite an eventful week for me! Soooo, I hope you don't think the forum took second fiddle, but yea, you guys kinda took second fiddle... :-)
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 30 Jun 2012, 03:46

ProfWag wrote:Yea, yea, yea, I know you do. But after you mentioned it, she did look like a...well...never mind.
I also got to wave at Barrack while there, met Jerry Seinfeld, and had a blast at the Hard Rock. It has been quite an eventful week for me! Soooo, I hope you don't think the forum took second fiddle, but yea, you guys kinda took second fiddle... :-)

Is Jerry more personable with us "plain folk" than he is with the paparazzi? I know this may be hard for you to answer, being a superstar and all, but give it a try for us.
NinjaPuppy

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups