View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

My First Conspiracy Theory

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: My First Conspiracy Theory

Postby NinjaPuppy » 06 Jun 2012, 04:12

Twain Shakespeare wrote:I feel I have done my oart to warn the human race!

Yes, you've done your "part" too....and it was documented via YouTube as well.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 06 Jun 2012, 04:38

NinjaPuppy wrote:No joke. It's the music. Buffett has some sort of code written into his CDs that get picked up by YouTube. They ALWAYS get taken down. I can put it back up with what you call..... better music, the free stuff available from the internet.

Noooooooooo!!!!! Don't tell me Buffett is involved in the grand conspiracy of Area 52!!!!
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 06 Jun 2012, 05:12

ProfWag wrote:Noooooooooo!!!!! Don't tell me Buffett is involved in the grand conspiracy of Area 52!!!!

Oh yeah, he's quite the aviator: http://www.buffettworld.com/aviation.php

In 1996, shortly after landing the Hemisphere Dancer on the water outside of Negril, Jamaican authorities shot at the airplane mistaking it for a drugrunning seaplane. This incident inspired Jimmy to write the song Jamaica Mistaica.

This smacks of conspiracy if you ask me.
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 06 Jun 2012, 05:14

And there's more: http://www.buffettworld.com/2009/12/17/ ... r-buffett/

An aviation departure procedure out of Palm Beach International Airport (PBI) in West Palm Beach, Florida has been named after Jimmy Buffett, and includes waypoints with his name and related words.

The BUFIT ONE Departure, as it’s called, is used for standardizing routes for aircraft taking off from Palm Beach and departing to the south. Obviously this is a route that Jimmy himself is likely to take often.

The procedure calls for flying to waypoints with the names JIMEY, BUFIT, FINNS, PYRUT, and UTLEY (referring to Michael Utley, Jimmy’s long-time keyboard player). Aviation waypoints are five letters long, hence the funny spellings.
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 06 Jun 2012, 05:25

The plot thickens. Tribute band or the real thing???? http://www.gigmasters.com/Search/Jimmy- ... ge-AR.html
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 06 Jun 2012, 05:46

We need to get some professional advice here.

http://www.consumingexperience.com/2007 ... -easy.html
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 06 Jun 2012, 05:56

I FOUND IT!!!

The truth is out there, and I found the URL!

Manhattan Project: The Manhattan Project was the codename for a project conducted during World War II to develop the first atomic bomb. The project was led by the United States, and included participation from the United Kingdom and Canada. Formally designated as the Manhattan Engineer District (MED), it refers specifically to the period of the project from 1942–1946 under the control of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, under the administration of General Leslie R. Groves. The scientific research was directed by American physicist J. Robert Oppenheimer. The project’s roots lay in scientists’ fears since the 1930s that Nazi Germany was also investigating nuclear weapons of its own. Born out of a small research program in 1939, the Manhattan Project eventually employed more than 130,000 people and cost nearly US$2 billion ($22 billion in current value). It resulted in the creation of multiple production and research sites that operated in secret. With the total involved, this makes it one of the largest conspiracies in history. Entire towns were built for short periods of time, employing people, all under secrecy and top national secrecy at that. The government never admitted to it, the media never reported on it, and people had no idea for over 25 years. Project research took place at over thirty sites across the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. The three primary research and production sites of the project were the plutonium-production facility at what is now the Hanford Site, the uranium-enrichment facilities at Oak Ridge, Tennessee, and the weapons research and design laboratory now known as Los Alamos National Laboratory. The MED maintained control over U.S. weapons production until the formation of the Atomic Energy Commission in January 1947.

The Museum is a cover for an atomic bomb warehouse.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 06 Jun 2012, 20:45

NinjaPuppy wrote:The procedure calls for flying to waypoints with the names JIMEY, BUFIT, FINNS, PYRUT, and UTLEY (referring to Michael Utley, Jimmy’s long-time keyboard player). Aviation waypoints are five letters long, hence the funny spellings.
[/quote]
And guess where Michael Utley is from? That's right, Northern Arkansas...Ohhhh, this plot is getting real thick...
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 07 Jun 2012, 07:02

ProfWag wrote:And guess where Michael Utley is from? That's right, Northern Arkansas...Ohhhh, this plot is getting real thick...

NO WAY!!! Man oh man, you certainly stumbled on to some big conspiracy.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 07 Jun 2012, 20:51

NinjaPuppy wrote:
ProfWag wrote:And guess where Michael Utley is from? That's right, Northern Arkansas...Ohhhh, this plot is getting real thick...

NO WAY!!! Man oh man, you certainly stumbled on to some big conspiracy.

I know. That place is way too creepy. I'm almost afraid to get up there to take my own pictures for fear of being captured, taken to their restaurant plane and being forced to eat 2-day old spaghetti.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 07 Jun 2012, 22:12

ProfWag wrote:I know. That place is way too creepy. I'm almost afraid to get up there to take my own pictures for fear of being captured, taken to their restaurant plane and being forced to eat 2-day old spaghetti.

OMG! If that's a problem, maybe the Flying Spaghetti Monster has something to do with all of this. The Museum gift shop employees are Pastafarians. http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Flyi ... ti_Monster
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 19 Jun 2012, 03:47

Believe it or not, this topic has had 491 views. That pretty much blows the other topics right out of the water.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 19 Jun 2012, 05:01

NinjaPuppy wrote:Believe it or not, this topic has had 491 views. That pretty much blows the other topics right out of the water.

Update on this story that's just reaking of conspiracy. Last week I had an unrelated visit to my office from a government agent who lives in Walnut Ridge (or as he said in his Arkansas accent and grunt: "Wunt Ridge." I flat out asked him what the hell is going on at that airport of yours. He CLAIMS it is a graveyard. Planes fly in and they disassemble them and sell the spare parts to planes still flying.
I told him that the FAA says that some 50 planes a day or something like that comes in there. He said that's a bunch of bull shista. (Actually, he said "shit" but I am trying to not use profanity. Oh, wait a minute...)
He said the story behind that is that the two or 3 rich, local politicians wanted to expand the runway, but in order to do that, they would have had to tear right through the Walnut Ridge Country Club. (The Country Club is a 9 hole public golf course with a bar snacks, beer, and a public swimming pool, but hey, it's a country club to them.) Anyway, they didn't have enough planes to justify the longer runway so they made up this story about the number of planes, etc.
He did say if you go out there right now, the planes are all but gone as part of the agreement, if they extended the runway, was they were to clean up the flightline area of the unwanted planes. So, "Wunt Ridge" is now minus a golf course but up a long runway should the big plane ever come in. At least, that's the government agent's side of the story. Do you believe him? I don't know if I would since Scepcop has taught me not to believe anything the government says...
I just looked at bing.com/maps under Walnut Ridge and a boatload of planes still show up in the picture and it says it's dated 2012 (and no sign of a golf course). Ninja (or anyone), do you know how to tell the age of a photo in an aerial map like on bing.com?
Not sure when I'm going to make it up there myself to check it out, but you can bet your sweet ass I will eventually.
ProfWag

Postby Arouet » 19 Jun 2012, 07:17

Wunt Ridge is a secret Illuminati pass code. You failed the test (there is a specific response required known only to members) and therefore were not provided the real info.
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 19 Jun 2012, 07:52

ProfWag wrote:I just looked at bing.com/maps under Walnut Ridge and a boatload of planes still show up in the picture and it says it's dated 2012 (and no sign of a golf course). Ninja (or anyone), do you know how to tell the age of a photo in an aerial map like on bing.com?
Not sure when I'm going to make it up there myself to check it out, but you can bet your sweet ass I will eventually.

I don't have a clue if those pics can be accurately dated without eyewitness testimony. In my neighborhood, the Google map pics are about 3 years old. WN may be older or newer. Can't tell.

That gubberment guy's story sounds like one good explanation but as you said, Scepcop says not to believe anything the gubberment says and I didn't need him to tell me that. Too bad it's taken you so many years to realize this. I'm sure that when you follow up for yourself you will find the REAL secret.
NinjaPuppy

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups