[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
My First Conspiracy Theory : Conspiracies / Cover Ups • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.
Post a reply

My First Conspiracy Theory

05 Jun 2012, 05:28

Believe it or not, I would like to start a conspiracy theory. I think the Government is hiding something top secret in the middle of an Arkansas cotton field. Here's my evidence:

First, go to wikipedia.org (easiest) and search for Walnut Ridge Regional Airport. Here you will find the following information for the airport: "For the 12-month period ending July 31, 2008, the airport had 94,000 aircraft operations, an average of 257 per day: 97% general aviation, 2% military, and1% air taxi. At that time there were 55 aircraft based at this airport: 62% single-engine, 9% multi-engine, 27% jet and 2% helicopter.[1]"

Now, let's think about this for a minute. The town of Walnut Ridge is in the middle of freakin' nowhere. There are less than 8,000 people in a two-town municipiality with a relatively low median income per household. Yet, this itty bitty town averages 257 flights per day? 55 aircraft are based there? 15 of them jets? This place used to be military airfields back in the day, but we military folk haven't been there in any numbers for years.

Go to bing.com or google.com and search Walnut Ridge, AR on a map. Just north of town and east of Hwy 67 you'll find the airport. Zoom out to see that's there's nothing around it and then zoom in to see the kind of aircraft sitting on the tarmacs.

Any civilian aircraft dudes or dudettes out there that would know anything about the Walnut Ridge Regional Airport other than the Beatles actually touched down there for a few minutes about 50 years ago?

Re: My First Conspiracy Theory

05 Jun 2012, 06:02

05 Jun 2012, 06:03

05 Jun 2012, 06:08

Airport Ownership and Management from official FAA records
Ownership: Publicly-owned
Owner: CITY OF WALNUT RIDGE
300 WEST MAIN STREET
WALNUT RIDGE, AR 72476
Phone 870-886-6638
Manager: MITCH WHITMIRE
11 SKY WATCH
WALNUT RIDGE, AR 72476
Phone 870-886-5432
Airport Operational Statistics
Aircraft based on the field: 55
Single engine airplanes: 34
Multi engine airplanes: 5
Jet airplanes: 15
Helicopters: 1

Aircraft operations: avg 168/day *
88% local general aviation
8% transient general aviation
3% military
<1% air taxi
* for 12-month period ending 28 February 2011

Additional Remarks
- GOVERNMENT CONTRACT FUEL AVBL.

05 Jun 2012, 06:11

This is the info for the Heliport at the airport-

Heliport Operations
Heliport use: Private use, MEDICAL
Activation date: 08/1988
Sectional chart: ST LOUIS
Control tower: no
ARTCC: MEMPHIS CENTER
FSS: JONESBORO FLIGHT SERVICE STATION
Attendance: UNATNDD
Wind indicator: lighted
Segmented circle: no

05 Jun 2012, 06:21

Airports and heliports located in Walnut Ridge:

Walnut Ridge Regional Airport (Runways: 3, Air Taxi Ops: 1,000, Itinerant Ops: 7,000, Local Ops: 84,000, Military Ops: 2,000)

Now that you have plenty of info, you'll need to get your conspiricy on YouTube and make it official.

05 Jun 2012, 06:37

You guys obviously have a lot to learn about conspiracy theories, Prof. This is scarcely more tha a conspiracy hypothesis, or even just a first guess that something isn'y ringing true. I am not exactly a conspiracy buff, myself, but Prof, I regard that post as proof YOU ARE NOT OUR CIA HANDLER!!! You didn't even suggest it was a death camp, much less suggest that rumors it was a death camp were hiding something more nefarious. ;)

Ninja, Prof, I am still hungover from Dark Shadows and in no condition to to to draw conclusions from data in a field I have no knowledge of. So thanx, Ninja. I had gotten thru two links looking for that sort of info before my eyes crossed. Let us know if either of you think the official traffic still looks excessive. Peace.

05 Jun 2012, 06:49

05 Jun 2012, 07:28

I gotta agree with Twain, PW! You don't really have much of a conspiracy laid out here. Just a "thing that makes you go hmmmm". CIA drug smuggling? Joint AL Qaeda/US military training program? You really need something catchy to produce some interest in a random airport!

05 Jun 2012, 07:47

05 Jun 2012, 08:05

I'd focus on the museum people - I'm getting a bad feeling they're up to something...

And the Beatles stopped there? And Paul McCartney may have a doppleganger? coincidence? hmmmm

05 Jun 2012, 09:17

05 Jun 2012, 09:58

I'll let you take the lead on this one Twain - you are much better at proposing possible conspiracies than I!

05 Jun 2012, 12:05

05 Jun 2012, 18:36

Post a reply