View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

How come lone nut assassins only take out good people?

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: How come lone nut assassins only take out good people?

Postby Arouet » 28 Jul 2012, 21:53

So does that support the paid assassin hypothesis, or go against it?
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 Jul 2012, 00:19

Scepcop wrote:I have a question.

Wouldn't it be difficult to get a paid assassin to take out someone important? I mean, think about it. Put yourself in their shoes. If you were an assassin, you'd know that after you commit the assassination, you may very well be taken out yourself as part of the cover up. Right? Wouldn't that thought cross your mind?

I'm gonna take a wild stab as this question but only this part but I'll break it down sentence by sentence.
Wouldn't it be difficult to get a paid assassin to take out someone important?

No. I don't doubt that it's happened over and over throughout history.
I mean, think about it. Put yourself in their shoes.

I can't as I do not have the mindset of someone who is capable of doing this.

But here's my thinking on this:
Take your run of the mill serial killer as a first example. They don't kill for money. Something, or something lacking in their brain, makes killing a desire that they can't control. They kill for pleasure. Next take your average hit man. Now they do it for money and maybe status (respect) and I doubt the target matters all that much if the price/terms are right. Now let's take a hard core druggie type. They might do it just to get their next fix as someone with long term drug abuse may not have all their marbles to begin with when presented with the opportunity.
If you were an assassin, you'd know that after you commit the assassination, you may very well be taken out yourself as part of the cover up. Right?
I think the key word here is "may". Yes, I'd have to agree that if someone considered themself a true "assassin" and was successful at this career choice that they would certainly be totally aware of that possibility. What may cloud this thinking is the individual's ego. If in fact, they are the best in that business, then obviously they have gotten away with it possibly hundreds or even thousands of times prior so what's one more time? Perhaps a well known target would be exactly what he/she needed for the ego boost.
NinjaPuppy

Postby TheBrownKnight » 01 Aug 2012, 11:24

Ok , here's a quick reply .... Gen. Smedley Butler, recipient of two Medal of Honors, wrote in his retirement years that "War is a racket" (you can Google), that he was just a paid muscle boy for the real mob, the international money hucksters. He wrote that the guys he worked for made Al Capone look like an amateur. Capone ran the small rackets, Butler's bosses ran the biggest ones. And from there you can research for yourself who owns the central banks of the western world, including the Fed Reserve. Their major shareholders are Brit banks, and those banks are fronts for the real owners. Sociopaths? What else can you call someone who uses war as a profit-making machine? Follow the money, and major wars are funded by the same people, on both sides. Sociopaths is a polite term, they are far worse, and far more lost. Eternally lost.
TheBrownKnight

Postby NinjaPuppy » 01 Aug 2012, 20:18

TheBrownKnight wrote:Ok , here's a quick reply .... Gen. Smedley Butler, recipient of two Medal of Honors, wrote in his retirement years that "War is a racket" (you can Google), that he was just a paid muscle boy for the real mob, the international money hucksters. He wrote that the guys he worked for made Al Capone look like an amateur. Capone ran the small rackets, Butler's bosses ran the biggest ones. And from there you can research for yourself who owns the central banks of the western world, including the Fed Reserve. Their major shareholders are Brit banks, and those banks are fronts for the real owners. Sociopaths? What else can you call someone who uses war as a profit-making machine? Follow the money, and major wars are funded by the same people, on both sides. Sociopaths is a polite term, they are far worse, and far more lost. Eternally lost.

Amen! I totally agree on all counts.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Scepcop » 04 Aug 2012, 00:22

Arouet wrote:So does that support the paid assassin hypothesis, or go against it?

Neither. I'm just speaking in general terms. Stop trying to use every little thing against me.

Here is an interesting explanation from my other forum:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 0646#90646

Not at all. You seem to not understand how the guarantee of death works.

An intelligent paid assassin would hire a second person who is unknown to those who hire him. He would pay that second person and give him details of each client who hired him and tell the second person to kill those who hired him should he meet a "sticky end". The second person could provide that service for any number of people to increase his credibility with prospective clients that he would follow up on such deals.

Very simple really.

Once you are ready to look someone in the eye and tell them "you will be killed if you betray me" you will not be betrayed.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » 04 Aug 2012, 02:08

Scepcop wrote:Not at all. You seem to not understand how the guarantee of death works.

An intelligent paid assassin would hire a second person who is unknown to those who hire him. He would pay that second person and give him details of each client who hired him and tell the second person to kill those who hired him should he meet a "sticky end". The second person could provide that service for any number of people to increase his credibility with prospective clients that he would follow up on such deals.

Very simple really.

Once you are ready to look someone in the eye and tell them "you will be killed if you betray me" you will not be betrayed.

OMG! That's brilliant!
NinjaPuppy

Previous

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups