View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

How come lone nut assassins only take out good people?

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: How come lone nut assassins only take out good people?

Postby ProfWag » 24 May 2012, 02:25

Arouet wrote:Let's get away from the term "good"

Yea, sorry 'bout that. My mind was on the whole "good vs evil" thing. To some people, Hitler, Stalin, Escobar, etc. were GREAT people!
ProfWag

Postby Arouet » 24 May 2012, 03:05

Actually, I was more thinking how people like JFK and John Lennon would be considered "good"? Maybe they were, but I really think it depends on your definition. If singing or avocating for peace publicly makes someone "good" then fine - but I think that's pretty simplistic. JFK was a hard nosed politician, John Lennon a rock star. Maybe they were "good" but its not quite that black and white.
Arouet

Postby ProfWag » 24 May 2012, 20:40

Arouet wrote:Actually, I was more thinking how people like JFK and John Lennon would be considered "good"? Maybe they were, but I really think it depends on your definition. If singing or avocating for peace publicly makes someone "good" then fine - but I think that's pretty simplistic. JFK was a hard nosed politician, John Lennon a rock star. Maybe they were "good" but its not quite that black and white.

Good points. I mean, JFK was a womanizer and it's been said John Lennon physically abused his first wife and was a drug user. I guess "good" is in the eyes of the beholder.
ProfWag

Postby RelentlessAlarm » 07 Jun 2012, 03:58

Who is good and who is not is debatable, but from a purely psychological level, those who tend to go through with assassination (so determined they are to succeed that they do), are probably deeply negative people - either sociopaths/psychopaths themselves or overwhelmed by, intimidated by, frightened by those who exude (or are perceived as exuding) a large amount of positive energy.

People who are proponents for positivity generally have difficulty mustering a hate so complete as to wish anyone, regardless of how evil, dead to the point of actual follow through. This is why in life it often feels that "evil" has the upper hand. Those who exist in or surround themselves with hate and negativity will generally do things loving and positive people can not bring themselves to do. Thus, negativity often is in a position of power (it's an unfair race when some contestants are willing to cheat and others are not).

These are obvious generalizations and there are always exceptions, but I think the perceived imbalance is probably quite simple - there is a temperament and personality difference. My guess is "lone positive nuts" tend to be more likely to separate from society, meditate, go in themselves, and if to the point of being destructive harm themselves or start compound cults, voluntary mass suicides, etc. The nutty energy is simply directed differently with often different nutty results.

As for the point that some politicians have to make tough choices - true, but I tend to think that genuinely positive people are not drawn into professions or duties that force them to frequently act antithetical to their positive principles without some serious rationalization and denial at work (i.e., they are not as enlightened or spiritually evolved as they one day could be). Furthermore, this creates a different scenario. Pushing a big red button to kill thousands of nameless peasants, for some sad reason, tends to be an easier task for those with consciences to perform (because it distances the blame and guilt thus making denial and rationalization easier). However, that same person might find it incredibly difficult to pick up a sniper and personally put a bullet through another, named individual's skull.
RelentlessAlarm

Postby Scepcop » 30 Jun 2012, 11:52

ProfWag wrote:
Arouet wrote:Actually, I was more thinking how people like JFK and John Lennon would be considered "good"? Maybe they were, but I really think it depends on your definition. If singing or avocating for peace publicly makes someone "good" then fine - but I think that's pretty simplistic. JFK was a hard nosed politician, John Lennon a rock star. Maybe they were "good" but its not quite that black and white.

Good points. I mean, JFK was a womanizer and it's been said John Lennon physically abused his first wife and was a drug user. I guess "good" is in the eyes of the beholder.

Stop obfuscating. By good, I'm not saying that they are puritannical with no desires. Come on now. Are you a propagandists or Sentinel designed to discredit the truth? Why are you always trying to spin things? No honest person does that. Only a propagandist and gatekeeper does.

By good, I'm talking about leaders who promote LOVE AND PEACE. How come only they get assassinated?

Check out this informative and extensive documentary series called "Evidence of Revision" that goes in depth into the famous lone nut assassinations of the 1960's, such as JFK, RFK and MLK. It shows how the government lied, suppressed evidence, covered up the truth, intimidated and threatened witnesses, etc. Forgotten news coverage is shown, as well as analysis and comments by experts, historians, insiders, whistleblowers and witnesses. This series is very disturbing. After viewing this, you will never look at your government the same way again, when you learn the dirty ugly truths about how people at the top run things and what they will do to protect or further their interests.

It is the most in-depth and extensive documentary on these assassinations ever put together. You can also purchase a copy of the whole 10 hour series on Amazon.com. Check out the raving reviews of it there:

http://www.amazon.com/Evidence-Revision ... B004EC6H84

Here it is on YouTube.

Description:

This is the mindblowing 6-part, 10 hour, video documentary series Evidence of Revision whose purpose is to present the publicly unavailable and even suppressed historical audio, video and film recordings largely unseen by the American and world public relating to the assassination of the Kennedy brothers, the little known classified "Black Ops" actually used to intentionally create the massive war in Viet Nam, the CIA "mind control" programs and their involvement in the RFK assassination and the Jonestown massacre and other important truths of our post-modern time.

Part 1 of 6:

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Arouet » 30 Jun 2012, 19:25

Scepcop wrote:Stop obfuscating. By good, I'm not saying that they are puritannical with no desires. Come on now. Are you a propagandists or Sentinel designed to discredit the truth? Why are you always trying to spin things? No honest person does that. Only a propagandist and gatekeeper does.

By good, I'm talking about leaders who promote LOVE AND PEACE. How come only they get assassinated?

You don't define your terms but we're supposed to guess what you mean, otherwise we're obfuscating?

Of course: even the way you've defined it is completely vague and seemingly arbitrary (how many times does one have to voice promotion of love and peace to be considered "good", do the person's other actions have any bearing on that? How many people on this planet haven't promoted either love or peace at one time or another?)

In any event, this is your claim. I've provided you with a link to a list of assassinated people. Have you reviewed it compared to your criteria? Did you even click on the link? Are you going to make any attempt to have an actual back and forth discussion or are you just going to post "irrefutable" youtube links?

Scepcop wrote:Check out this informative and extensive documentary series called "Evidence of Revision" that goes in depth into the famous lone nut assassinations of the 1960's, such as JFK, RFK and MLK. It shows how the government lied, suppressed evidence, covered up the truth, intimidated and threatened witnesses, etc. Forgotten news coverage is shown, as well as analysis and comments by experts, historians, insiders, whistleblowers and witnesses. This series is very disturbing. After viewing this, you will never look at your government the same way again, when you learn the dirty ugly truths about how people at the top run things and what they will do to protect or further their interests.

Regardless of whether anything in that video is true, it has little to do with you claim that "only good people" get assassinated by lone gunmen. It is a tiny sample of all the people who have been assassinated.
Arouet

Postby Nathan Jones » 03 Jul 2012, 11:58

Lee Harvey Oswald was taken out by a lone assassin.
Nathan Jones

Postby Scepcop » 15 Jul 2012, 12:16

Arouet wrote:
Scepcop wrote:Stop obfuscating. By good, I'm not saying that they are puritannical with no desires. Come on now. Are you a propagandists or Sentinel designed to discredit the truth? Why are you always trying to spin things? No honest person does that. Only a propagandist and gatekeeper does.

You don't define your terms but we're supposed to guess what you mean, otherwise we're obfuscating?

Of course: even the way you've defined it is completely vague and seemingly arbitrary (how many times does one have to voice promotion of love and peace to be considered "good", do the person's other actions have any bearing on that? How many people on this planet haven't promoted either love or peace at one time or another?)

In any event, this is your claim. I've provided you with a link to a list of assassinated people. Have you reviewed it compared to your criteria? Did you even click on the link? Are you going to make any attempt to have an actual back and forth discussion or are you just going to post "irrefutable" youtube links?

Scepcop wrote:Check out this informative and extensive documentary series called "Evidence of Revision" that goes in depth into the famous lone nut assassinations of the 1960's, such as JFK, RFK and MLK. It shows how the government lied, suppressed evidence, covered up the truth, intimidated and threatened witnesses, etc. Forgotten news coverage is shown, as well as analysis and comments by experts, historians, insiders, whistleblowers and witnesses. This series is very disturbing. After viewing this, you will never look at your government the same way again, when you learn the dirty ugly truths about how people at the top run things and what they will do to protect or further their interests.

Regardless of whether anything in that video is true, it has little to do with you claim that "only good people" get assassinated by lone gunmen. It is a tiny sample of all the people who have been assassinated.

Stop obfuscating. I'm talking about influential leaders who were a threat to the military industrial complex. JFK and RFK would have ended the Vietnam War. I am not talking about married men who don't cheat. I'm talking about people who end wars and are a threat to the military industrial complex that Eisenhower warned about.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 15 Jul 2012, 12:20

Nathan Jones wrote:Lee Harvey Oswald was taken out by a lone assassin.

Oswald was most likely innocent though. His wife and mistress are both sure of it. His fingerprints only appeared on the rifle AFTER he was dead, and AFTER the FBI went into the morgue to examine his body. Does that tell you anything? No one even knows how the police went looking for him in the first place. Also, Oswald didn't fire the shot that hit Kennedy's head. It's been proven that he didn't. That shot came from the front. It's conclusively proven in the Zapruder film.

100 percent of the doctors and nurses who saw JFK's body said that there was a massive exit wound at the back, which means the official autopsy and x-ray photos are a forgery. If it's an open and shut case, like the government and media desperately want you to believe, then why were the autopsy photos and x-rays forged?
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Arouet » 15 Jul 2012, 19:47

Scepcop wrote:
Stop obfuscating. I'm talking about influential leaders who were a threat to the military industrial complex. JFK and RFK would have ended the Vietnam War. I am not talking about married men who don't cheat. I'm talking about people who end wars and are a threat to the military industrial complex that Eisenhower warned about.

Ok, so now we're getting somewhere. You have your definition of "good" - then I would assume, going down that wiki list, that if your hypothesis is correct, all the people on that list should match that definition of "good", right? Or at least the ones killed by lone assassins? And are you including attempted assassinations or are those just deliberate misdirects - so the attempts on Reagan and Bush were designed to look like a real threat, but were precision shot not to kill? If you do count the attempted ones then how do Reagan and Bush fit in?

Also I wonder how John Lennon fits into your new definition of good, or even MLK? They didn't have any power to stop wars? Lennon was hardly a threat to the military industrial complex! (or at least no one than the plethora of other artists who sang about peace - many of them far more crticial of the governments than Lennon!)
Arouet

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 17 Jul 2012, 04:40

Scepcop wrote:

Oswald was most likely innocent though. His wife and mistress are both sure of it. His fingerprints only appeared on the rifle AFTER he was dead, and AFTER the FBI went into the morgue to examine his body. Does that tell you anything? No one even knows how the police went looking for him in the first place. Also, Oswald didn't fire the shot that hit Kennedy's head. It's been proven that he didn't. That shot came from the front. It's conclusively proven in the Zapruder film.

100 percent of the doctors and nurses who saw JFK's body said that there was a massive exit wound at the back, which means the official autopsy and x-ray photos are a forgery. If it's an open and shut case, like the government and media desperately want you to believe, then why were the autopsy photos and x-rays forged?

I notice, SCECOP, you are now argueing against the official "lone nut" line. ;)
"What's so Funny about Peace, Love, and Understanding?"
Twain Shakespeare

Postby Arouet » 17 Jul 2012, 04:42

Scepcop believes that lone nut's aren't really "lone" but are set up as patsies by the military industrial conplex.
Arouet

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 17 Jul 2012, 04:46

Arouet wrote:Scepcop believes that lone nut's aren't really "lone" but are set up as patsies by the military industrial conplex.

Then he has his own answer to his own question. I agree with him to a large extent. How come he doesn't seem to realize that? (Rhetorical question ;) )

Love you and what you do Winston. Do you love us?
"What's so Funny about Peace, Love, and Understanding?"
Twain Shakespeare

Postby ProfWag » 19 Jul 2012, 00:49

Scepcop wrote:

Scepcop, virtually everything you said here is a flat out lie. No proof he even had a mistress. His wife believed he was guilty but has since changed her story, but not her original testimony. Lieutnant Day found visible fingerprints immediately and definitely before the rifle left the 6th floor. You ask, does that tell me anything? Yes. That your evidence comes from a fictional movie rather than hard evidence. I'll continue with your pack of lies later.
ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 28 Jul 2012, 17:09

I have a question.

Wouldn't it be difficult to get a paid assassin to take out someone important? I mean, think about it. Put yourself in their shoes. If you were an assassin, you'd know that after you commit the assassination, you may very well be taken out yourself as part of the cover up. Right? Wouldn't that thought cross your mind?

After all, even in movies, bad guys often betray each other and eliminate each other after they have served their purpose. They show this in movies all the time. Wouldn't it be the same in real life? If so, how do bad guys trust each other?

If Lee Harvey Oswald was working for US intelligence, then obviously they double crossed him, and framed him for the JFK assassination. And if Jack Ruby worked for the mafia, then they betrayed him as well, and left him to die in jail (allegedly) after he silenced Oswald.

So how do the bad guys get people to commit assassinations on high profile people? How did they get someone to shoot JFK?

Wouldn't they have to be mind controlled with MK-ULTRA methods? Otherwise, a clear thinking clever person would know that they are likely to get taken out themselves after the assassination, rather than just paid and let go, right?
Scepcop
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups