View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

How come lone nut assassins only take out good people?

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: How come lone nut assassins only take out good people?

Postby Arouet » 22 May 2012, 21:50

ProfWag wrote:BTW, speaking of tennis, I'm playing in a tournament this weekend that could shoot me up to No. 1 or 2 in the State (in my division) if I win. Everyone say a prayer for me! (or not... :lol: )

Wow! Good luck!
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 May 2012, 22:16

Yes ProfWag, GO YOU!
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 22 May 2012, 23:34

Thank you! Not bad for a beer bellied, cigar smoking, middle-aged man if I say so myself. :)
Mind you, Arkansas isn't quite the hotbed of tennis activity though...
ProfWag

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 23 May 2012, 01:57

ProfWag wrote:
Twain Shakespeare wrote:that I think you are the CIA agent who is running this show while taking advantage of Winston. If not, I find the thought amusing. If so, please blow some whistles and be as much a man as Bradley. ;) (Tongue semi-firmly in check)

Sorry- I'm just a regular guy who retired from a ho-hum Air Force career who is currently working in management in the civilian sector who used to teach for several years. I even gave up teaching a year or two ago as I was neglecting my wife too much. Other than that, I spend my days playing with my wife and my dog, getting in a round of golf when I can, and I play a lot of tennis. Oh, and I never miss a Criminal Minds or Mentalist episode. I can barely spell CIA much less ever having been employed by them.
BTW, speaking of tennis, I'm playing in a tournament this weekend that could shoot me up to No. 1 or 2 in the State (in my division) if I win. Everyone say a prayer for me! (or not... :lol: )

Thanx for clearing that up, Prof. (Tongue back FIRMLY in check) I guess then its Craig who is running the show, using his psychic powers to manipulate us for the Illuminati while living on the CIA's dime. Our tax dollars at work!

(Let's see how long it takes Winston to pick up on that.)

I like her home life references. You kids staytogether. You seem to begood for each other. As for your tennis, may you make Bjorn Borg and Yvonne Goolagong look like amatuers.

Don't take any oaths tho. The King wouldn't like it.
"What's so Funny about Peace, Love, and Understanding?"
Twain Shakespeare

Postby ProfWag » 23 May 2012, 03:21

Twain Shakespeare wrote:As for your tennis, may you make Bjorn Borg and Yvonne Goolagong look like amatuers.

Evonne Gollagong? Gawd, there's a name I haven't heard of in, like, 30 years...
(I ran into Bjorn not too long ago in the Phoenix airport though. Looks more dapper now than when he was wearing those short shorts and headbands...)
ProfWag

Postby Arouet » 23 May 2012, 08:52

Hey Scepcop? Made your way through that list yet?
Arouet

Postby Scepcop » 23 May 2012, 11:10

Hey wait a minute. I just realized something! ProfWag deceived me again!

You can't compare lone nut assassins with no motive with the people who tried to assassinate Hitler. Come on now. That's stupid. The people who tried to take out Hitler were people trying to restore justice to Germany and stop the destruction of the Nazis. They had a just motive there. That can't be compared with the non-motives of Lee Harvey Oswald, Sirhan Sirhan, Mark David Chapman, etc. Come on now. That's such a stupid comparison.

Obviously it's another disinfo obfuscation attempt. I've been told that there are paid propagandists ridiculing conspiracy threads all over the internet. I would not be surprised at all if that's what some of you pseudoskeptics were. You guys certainly are not interested in the truth. That's for sure.

Neither are you logical or rational, ironically, since pseudoskeptic groups falsely claim to stand for logic, reason and science. But their actions show anything but.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 23 May 2012, 11:24

Twain Shakespeare wrote:First, assuming your question is both sincere and valid Winston, Wilhelm Reich explained the phenomenae well in "The Murder of Christ" and "The Mass Psychology of Fascism". Christ figures are intensely uncomfortable to have around if one is a sexually frustrated sociopath, while other sexually frustrated sociopaths as leaders validate their storm troopers hatred.

Spitting the several dozen pinches of salt out of my mouth, "lone nut assassins (with no motives by the way)"? Winston, do you buy that? I have valid doubts about those four cases, none of which went to trial. I also point out that to Oswald, Kennedy was arguably an "evil sociopath". Sirhan Sirhan arguably thought Zionism was evil. Likewise, Earl's sentiments about MLK were not reverential. Chapman allegedly liked Heavy Metal, and before being triggered, arguably thought Lennon might kill death metal (Stretching there. The Point is, one man's evil is another's virtue.)

Of course I'm sincere. Some people don't like me because I'm too sincere. There's no fakery or BS with me.

How do you know what they thought? How do you know it's not a cover story? Do you take every cover story as fact? If so, then that is a major fallacy. If I shot you and made it look like a suicide, and it was in fact ruled as a suicide by the police, does that mean that it really was a suicide, just because that's the official version? Think about it.

Arouet wrote:Politicians sometimes have to make tough choices. Sometimes these choices get people killed. But what do you know about what guilt they might be feeling about those choices? Do you have any evidence in support of the propositon that they feel no guilt over their choices?

George Bush knowingly lied about the war. It was under false pretenses. There's no doubt about that. See the videos above where Vince outlined this as an established face. He explains in part 3 and 4, that Bush said that he was feeling good and laughing after having killed 100,000 people. It's well documented. Bush showed no guilt at all. Even LBJ looked distressed during the Vietnam War. There are photos of it.

Look at Bush's personality. Anyone can see that he's a sociopath. He also used the death penalty every chance he could when he was governor of Texas. He loves to kill. That's obvious. Stop trying to defend the indefensible. You suck in psychology.

You guys didn't answer my question. Why don't evil people get taken out by lone nut assassins? I mean evil by sane people's standards. Stop the obfuscation please. You aren't going to get away with it. The question still stands, and it is unanswered.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 23 May 2012, 11:28

ProfWag wrote:
Scepcop wrote: How did you get hired as a paid debunker?

Dude, that's the second time you've referred to me as a "paid debunker." Where in the firetruck did you come up with that? If I'm paid, then someone's stealing my paycheck! Please stop referring to me as something I'm not.
Scepcop wrote:You can't compare RFK or MLK with Bush/Cheney. If you do, you are either lying or insane. A womanizer and a mass murderer are not in the same category.

Where in the hell do I compare either of them with the other two? Show me where I compared the two.

Scepcop wrote:
Listen to this famous prosecutor make his case against Bush for first degree murder in the deaths of 100,000 innocent Iraqis and 4,000 American troops. It's airtight and indisputable. He argues that Bush should receive the death penalty with just cause.

Winston, you just posted the exact same thing in another thread about 15 minutes ago. Unlike you, I actually try to follow along with all the posts--even if I don't participate.

Finally, I am curious Winston. Mr. Bugliosi recently wrote an extensive book where he contends that Oswald acted alone in killing JFK. So, do you believe everying he has to say or only those things you agree with? I'll be waiting for a response from Scepcop.

Let's suppose you were a paid debunker. If someone exposed you, would you confess to it? Of course not. Duh. This is the real world. Does any used car salesman admit to being dishonest or deceptive or misleading? Of course not. Duh. This is the real world.

Simply put, normal people don't go on the internet to try to discredit everything they don't believe in. People usually ignore what they don't believe in or aren't interested in. Those who do this must have an ulterior motive. It's very plausible. Not out of the realm of possibility. There is no motive, since these people aren't interested in truth.
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Arouet » 23 May 2012, 11:40

Scepcop: did you even click on the list I posted? Did you go through it? Do you think Ronald Reagan fits your "good person" criteria (whatever that is)?

You've made a claim but not backed it up, then you want people to do research to see if you are correct. But you don't even do the minimum of research yourself to make a case.
Arouet

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 23 May 2012, 13:00

Scepcop wrote:
Twain Shakespeare wrote:First, assuming your question is both sincere and valid Winston, Wilhelm Reich explained the phenomenae well in "The Murder of Christ" and "The Mass Psychology of Fascism". Christ figures are intensely uncomfortable to have around if one is a sexually frustrated sociopath, while other sexually frustrated sociopaths as leaders validate their storm troopers hatred.

Of course I'm sincere. Some people don't like me because I'm too sincere. There's no fakery or BS with me.

From where I sit, SCECOP, "lone nut assassin" looks to me to be the accepted myth, and you seem to be naively accepting the "official version". You then ask "How do you know what they thought?" when I used the word "arguably" three times and "allegedly" once. I suggest you look up those words before you accuse me of saying I know what people think. I have stated repeatedly, no institution is capable of telling the objective truth, and that includes the weather bureau.

Scepcop wrote:
Twain Shakespeare wrote:Spitting the several dozen pinches of salt out of my mouth, "lone nut assassins (with no motives by the way)"? Winston, do you buy that? I have valid doubts about those four cases, none of which went to trial. I also point out that to Oswald, Kennedy was arguably an "evil sociopath". Sirhan Sirhan arguably thought Zionism was evil. Likewise, Earl's sentiments about MLK were not reverential. Chapman allegedly liked Heavy Metal, and before being triggered, arguably thought Lennon might kill death metal (Stretching there. The Point is, one man's evil is another's virtue.)

How do you know what they thought? How do you know it's not a cover story? Do you take every cover story as fact? If so, then that is a major fallacy. If I shot you and made it look like a suicide, and it was in fact ruled as a suicide by the police, does that mean that it really was a suicide, just because that's the official version? Think about it.

"How do you know what they (might have) thought?" They were human, and "nothing human is alien to me."
Also, having attempted political assassinations in two previous lives, such people intrigue me. All are in my "Hall of Heroes", as well as the killers of Tsar Alexander II, Sadi Carnot, King Umberto, and the Empress of Austria. But even so, I do not know which of the conflicting theories are closest to the truth. Was Oswald a true hero of the Revolutuion, a capitalist hitman ala Mickey Spillane, a nut with low self esteem, or an extraterrestial agent or some damned thing? I dunno.)

Scepcop wrote:You guys didn't answer my question. Why don't evil people get taken out by lone nut assassins? I mean evil by sane people's standards. Stop the obfuscation please. You aren't going to get away with it. The question still stands, and it is unanswered.

Yes I did answer your question, quite succintly.

Twain Shakespeare wrote:Wilhelm Reich explained the phenomenae well in "The Murder of Christ" and "The Mass Psychology of Fascism". Christ figures are intensely uncomfortable to have around if one is a sexually frustrated sociopath, while other sexually frustrated sociopaths as leaders validate their storm troopers hatred.
"What's so Funny about Peace, Love, and Understanding?"
Twain Shakespeare

Postby ProfWag » 23 May 2012, 20:40

Scepcop wrote:Let's suppose you were a paid debunker. If someone exposed you, would you confess to it? Of course not. Duh. This is the real world. Does any used car salesman admit to being dishonest or deceptive or misleading? Of course not. Duh. This is the real world.

Suppose all you want Winston, but I can assure you that I don't spend my time on any other forum but this one.
I am curious though, how does one become a "paid debunker?" Who would pay me? If I could make money but simply posting the results of a minute and a half of research, I'm in!
ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 23 May 2012, 20:46

Getting back to the subject of the thread, I agree that it appears that more good people are assassinated by "lone nuts" than those the world could probably do without, but I believe that those people are much more adept at hiding and being protected. It's not like John Hinckley or Mark Chapman would be able to walk right up to Pablo Escobar or a Whitey Bulger and take them out.
ProfWag

Postby Arouet » 23 May 2012, 21:10

Let's get away from the term "good" - unless by good we're just saying they're not mass murdering dictators. The "lone nut" is more likely to be a crazy fan who has become obsessed with some celebrity. And yes, evil dictators tend to be better protected and are much harder for a lone nut to kill.
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 24 May 2012, 00:24

Arouet wrote:Let's get away from the term "good" - unless by good we're just saying they're not mass murdering dictators. The "lone nut" is more likely to be a crazy fan who has become obsessed with some celebrity. And yes, evil dictators tend to be better protected and are much harder for a lone nut to kill.

Yes! Totally agree. I think I said something vaguely similar earlier on in this discussion but I'm too lazy to go look for it.
NinjaPuppy

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups