View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

How come lone nut assassins only take out good people?

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

How come lone nut assassins only take out good people?

Postby Scepcop » 21 May 2012, 20:32

I have a question for those of you who think conspiracies are all BS delusional fantasies, and that only official government versions of everything are correct. (no matter how many times governments have lied)

The question:

How come lone nut assassins (with no motives by the way) only kill good leaders who preach love, peace and freedom? Examples: JFK, RFK, MLK, John Lennon, and who knows how many more.

How come they never kill evil sociopaths like Dick Cheney, George Bush, Stalin, Hitler, etc?

Isn't that a strange coincidence? Do you buy it? If so, why?

Why is the official version of everything the only correct version of truth? Why? I can never get any of you to answer that.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29






Re: How come lone nut assassins only take out good people?

Postby Arouet » 21 May 2012, 20:50

Scepcop wrote:How come lone nut assassins (with no motives by the way) only kill good leaders who preach love, peace and freedom? Examples: JFK, RFK, MLK, John Lennon, and who knows how many more.


First of all - what the heck are you talking about?

Secondly: how are you defining good? You wouldn't be byying into the official mythology about JFK would you? That doesn't sound like you, Scepcop?

Thirdly: how did you come up with that list? off the top of your head?

Fourth: did you include attempted assassinations

How come they never kill evil sociopaths like Dick Cheney, George Bush, Stalin, Hitler, etc?


You assume that no one did try. (putting aside that you've put Cheney and Bush in the same group as Stalin and Hitler) - There were assassination attempts on Hitler - probably were on Stalin and Bush (don't feel like looking into it). Political leaders have attempts made on them all the time, but they also have pretty good security.

This topic falls pretty below the radar for being worth my time of investigating further, but you need to know that you've provided not an ounce of support for your position.

Isn't that a strange coincidence? Do you buy it? If so, why?

Why is the official version of everything the only correct version of truth? Why? I can never get any of you to answer that.


Because you keep throwing out that strawman and ignore the responses that the official version is not always correct and may not get everything right. Course you'll ignore this too.
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: How come lone nut assassins only take out good people?

Postby ProfWag » 21 May 2012, 21:01

Scepcop wrote:How come they never kill evil sociopaths like Dick Cheney, George Bush, Stalin, Hitler, etc?

So you would have supported and appreciated an assissination on the POTUS and VPOTUS? Man Winston, you're sick. This is all one needs to know about you and you're opinions.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: How come lone nut assassins only take out good people?

Postby Scepcop » 21 May 2012, 21:04

How do you know if anyone tried to take out Bush or Cheney? Where's your proof?

If that's so, then obviously the assassination attempt failed and was done by amateurs.

Answer my question. Why have lone nuts only taken out good people who stood for peace, love, freedom, etc.?

We haven't had a real president since JFK.

Stop obfuscating. Just answering the question. The fact is that lone nut patsies only take out good people, not evil people. Why?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: How come lone nut assassins only take out good people?

Postby Scepcop » 21 May 2012, 21:05

ProfWag wrote:
Scepcop wrote:How come they never kill evil sociopaths like Dick Cheney, George Bush, Stalin, Hitler, etc?

So you would have supported and appreciated an assissination on the POTUS and VPOTUS? Man Winston, you're sick. This is all one needs to know about you and you're opinions.


I'm not saying that. Just saying that it's farfetched that lone nut assassins only take out good leaders and not evil ones. Do you buy every coincidence that's official?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: How come lone nut assassins only take out good people?

Postby ProfWag » 21 May 2012, 21:24

Scepcop wrote:
ProfWag wrote:
Scepcop wrote:How come they never kill evil sociopaths like Dick Cheney, George Bush, Stalin, Hitler, etc?

So you would have supported and appreciated an assissination on the POTUS and VPOTUS? Man Winston, you're sick. This is all one needs to know about you and you're opinions.


I'm not saying that. Just saying that it's farfetched that lone nut assassins only take out good leaders and not evil ones. Do you buy every coincidence that's official?

I still think you're sick to believe that Bush and Cheney were such "evil sociopaths." Obviously, millions of people disagree with you or they wouldn't have been re-elected.
To comment, however, in the past 5 years we've lost bin Laden, Hussein, and Qaddafi.
Additionally, a man by the name of David Tomkins tried to assassination Pablo Escobar and there were attempts to assassinate Kim Jong Il, Hitler, and Stalin.
Are those people I named "evil sociopaths?" I don't know, but I do know they hurt a hell of a lot of people.
"Evil people" as you call them, know they are wanted men and do much, more to evade being killed than do those who are viewed upon as doing good.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: How come lone nut assassins only take out good people?

Postby Arouet » 21 May 2012, 23:41

Scepcop wrote:How do you know if anyone tried to take out Bush or Cheney? Where's your proof?


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Un ... _and_plots

If that's so, then obviously the assassination attempt failed and was done by amateurs.


You talked about assassination attempts by lone nuts - so aren't we talking about amateurs?

Answer my question. Why have lone nuts only taken out good people who stood for peace, love, freedom, etc.?


What you seem to have done is to define JFK, RFK and John Lennon as "good people" and excluded everyone else. Here, you bet John Lennon, I'll raise you Biggie Smalls.

We haven't had a real president since JFK.


I'm not american and don't really follow american politics, so I won't touch that. I gather, however, that Clinton was far more intelligent than JFK

Stop obfuscating. Just answering the question. The fact is that lone nut patsies only take out good people, not evil people. Why?


But you haven't made that case yet. You threw out a conclusion, declare it a fact, then want me to run around debunking it? You give no indication of how you arrived at your conclusion. Here, I'll help you get started making your case. Here's a list to begin your research: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_as ... ted_people
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: How come lone nut assassins only take out good people?

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 May 2012, 00:48

IMO, it's the word "assassins" and "assassination" that takes this topic to a level that blows it out of proportion.

From Wikipedia: An assassination is defined generally as: "to murder (a usually prominent person) by a sudden and/or secret attack, often for political reasons."Alternatively, assassination may be defined as "the act of deliberately killing someone, especially a public figure, usually for hire or for political reasons."

What about all those lone assassins or let's keep it simple, nut jobs, who take out the average person? I'm pretty sure that there have been more mass murders of non-political and/or non public figures, than there are of people we actually have heard of.

As for the second part of this question, who is it to decide that anyone is good or bad? I'd say that the judgement here is in the eye of the beholder of the gun.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: How come lone nut assassins only take out good people?

Postby Scepcop » 22 May 2012, 01:41

ProfWag wrote:I still think you're sick to believe that Bush and Cheney were such "evil sociopaths." Obviously, millions of people disagree with you or they wouldn't have been re-elected.
To comment, however, in the past 5 years we've lost bin Laden, Hussein, and Qaddafi.
Additionally, a man by the name of David Tomkins tried to assassination Pablo Escobar and there were attempts to assassinate Kim Jong Il, Hitler, and Stalin.
Are those people I named "evil sociopaths?" I don't know, but I do know they hurt a hell of a lot of people.
"Evil people" as you call them, know they are wanted men and do much, more to evade being killed than do those who are viewed upon as doing good.


Stop obfuscating. Of course they are sociopaths. Anyone who can kill thousands and not feel guilt is a sociopath. You can't dispute that. Your logic is totally asinine. How did you get hired as a paid debunker?

You can't compare RFK or MLK with Bush/Cheney. If you do, you are either lying or insane. A womanizer and a mass murderer are not in the same category.

Listen to this famous prosecutor make his case against Bush for first degree murder in the deaths of 100,000 innocent Iraqis and 4,000 American troops. It's airtight and indisputable. He argues that Bush should receive the death penalty with just cause.












Description:

Vincent Bugliosi is an American attorney and author, best known for prosecuting Charles Manson and other defendants accused of the Tate-LaBianca murders. His most recent book is "The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder."

Vincent spoke before a Tent State University / Alliance for Real Democracy event held at Cuernavaca Park in Denver, Colorado during DNC.

The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder is a 2008 book by former prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi. It argues that George W. Bush took the United States into the invasion of Iraq under false pretenses and should be tried for murder for the deaths of American soldiers in Iraq when he leaves office in 2009. The book was virtually ignored by the mainstream media but still sold over 130,000 copies within its first three months of release.

Bugliosi argues that Bush intentionally misled Congress and the American people about the evidence that he said mandated going into Iraq and overthrowing Saddam Hussein. Therefore, Bugliosi argues, the deaths of over 4,000 American soldiers and 100,000 Iraqi civilians since hostilities began (as of spring 2008) amount to murder. He further states that any of the 50 state attorneys general, as well as any district attorney in the United States, has ample grounds to indict Bush for the murder of any soldier or soldiers who live in their state or county. Bugliosi says that if he were prosecuting the case, he would seek imposition of the death penalty, and that impeachment alone would be "a joke", considering the magnitude of Bush's alleged crimes.

The strongest evidence against Bush, Bugliosi says, is a speech on October 7, 2002 claiming that Iraq posed an imminent threat to the security of the United States and was capable of attacking America at any time with his stockpile of weapons of mass destruction. However, a National Intelligence Estimate of less than a week earlier stated that while Iraq did have WMD capability, it had no plans to use it except in self-defense. Moreover, according to Bugliosi, the president and his administration edited the "White Paper", or declassified version of the NIE released to Congress and the public, in a way that made the Iraqi threat seem more ominous than it actually was. In addition, Bugliosi says that the Manning Memo shows that, far from making serious efforts to avoid war, Bush considered the possibility of provoking Saddam into starting a war by sending U2 reconnaissance aircraft, falsely painted in UN colors, on flights over Iraq along with fighter escorts. He also argues that Bush pressured intelligence agencies to find proof that Saddam somehow helped al-Qaeda plan the 9-11 attacks.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: How come lone nut assassins only take out good people?

Postby Scepcop » 22 May 2012, 01:45

Btw, see parts 3 and 4 above. He talks about how happy and feeling good Bush said he was feeling after killing 100,000 people. How can you shills here not be disgusted by that? You guys are sick. Really. If that's not sociopathic, then I don't know what is.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: How come lone nut assassins only take out good people?

Postby ProfWag » 22 May 2012, 02:16

Scepcop wrote: How did you get hired as a paid debunker?


Dude, that's the second time you've referred to me as a "paid debunker." Where in the firetruck did you come up with that? If I'm paid, then someone's stealing my paycheck! Please stop referring to me as something I'm not.
Scepcop wrote:You can't compare RFK or MLK with Bush/Cheney. If you do, you are either lying or insane. A womanizer and a mass murderer are not in the same category.

Where in the hell do I compare either of them with the other two? Show me where I compared the two.

Scepcop wrote:
Listen to this famous prosecutor make his case against Bush for first degree murder in the deaths of 100,000 innocent Iraqis and 4,000 American troops. It's airtight and indisputable. He argues that Bush should receive the death penalty with just cause.


Winston, you just posted the exact same thing in another thread about 15 minutes ago. Unlike you, I actually try to follow along with all the posts--even if I don't participate.

Finally, I am curious Winston. Mr. Bugliosi recently wrote an extensive book where he contends that Oswald acted alone in killing JFK. So, do you believe everying he has to say or only those things you agree with? I'll be waiting for a response from Scepcop.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: How come lone nut assassins only take out good people?

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 22 May 2012, 05:08

Scepcop wrote:I have a question for those of you who think conspiracies are all BS delusional fantasies, and that only official government versions of everything are correct. (no matter how many times governments have lied)

The question:

How come lone nut assassins (with no motives by the way) only kill good leaders who preach love, peace and freedom? Examples: JFK, RFK, MLK, John Lennon, and who knows how many more.

How come they never kill evil sociopaths like Dick Cheney, George Bush, Stalin, Hitler, etc?

Isn't that a strange coincidence? Do you buy it? If so, why?

Why is the official version of everything the only correct version of truth? Why? I can never get any of you to answer that.



First, assuming your question is both sincere and valid Winston, Wilhelm Reich explained the phenomenae well in "The Murder of Christ" and "The Mass Psychology of Fascism". Christ figures are intensely uncomfortable to have around if one is a sexually frustrated sociopath, while other sexually frustrated sociopaths as leaders validate their storm troopers hatred.

Spitting the several dozen pinches of salt out of my mouth, "lone nut assassins (with no motives by the way)"? Winston, do you buy that? I have valid doubts about those four cases, none of which went to trial. I also point out that to Oswald, Kennedy was arguably an "evil sociopath". Sirhan Sirhan arguably thought Zionism was evil. Likewise, Earl's sentiments about MLK were not reverential. Chapman allegedly liked Heavy Metal, and before being triggered, arguably thought Lennon might kill death metal (Stretching there. The Point is, one man's evil is another's virtue.)

Counter examples, attempts on the lives of the ham actor in 81, and George Wallace. (Both of whom's assailants were textbook "lone nuts", neither of him gave a shit about their targets except for their fame (Wallace's assailant had previously unsuccessfuuly stalked Nixon.)

Also, the successful attempts on the lives of George Lincoln Rockwell and Malik Shabazz aka Malcolm X, who, if not "evil sociopaths" were arguably hate-mongers (And yes, I know Malik had recanted the racism of Malcolm). However, both of those killings were conspiracies of rival hatemongers, at least in part.

I must also mention, Lincoln's killing was part of a massive conspiracy, Giteau claimed he was operating with the approval of the VP, Chester Arthur, and the government claimed Czolgosz acted as an agent of "organized anarchism(?)" I will also say that Lincoln was justifiably seen as an evil sociopath by the conspirators, and McKinley was evil by the anarchist defintion. No one ever claimed any virtue for Garfield tho, but Giteau WAS nuts!

Twain is finished, going Shakesperean

My personal experiences attempting assassination in my previous lives were fiascos, but I had help trying to blow up Parliament and king, and Goldman and Most knew of my plains to kill Frick(? Funny how I can never remember my intended victims name, I do feel kinda bad about it) Still, I can't think of anyone aside from the kleptocrats who thought Frick was anything other than an evil sociopath.
"What's so Funny about Peace, Love, and Understanding?"
User avatar
Twain Shakespeare
 
Posts: 375
Joined: 20 Jul 2010, 05:19
Location: El Paso Del Norte on the sunny Jornada del Muerta

Re: How come lone nut assassins only take out good people?

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 22 May 2012, 05:17

ProfWag wrote:
Scepcop wrote: How did you get hired as a paid debunker?


Dude, that's the second time you've referred to me as a "paid debunker." Where in the firetruck did you come up with that? If I'm paid, then someone's stealing my paycheck! Please stop referring to me as something I'm not.
Scepcop wrote:



Prof, I am afraid I may have given him the idea. I have suspected, and said elsewhere that, based on what I know of disinfo campaigns and know personally of CIA co-option (My Dad having been an "assett" who was even targetted for assassination by the Japanese Red Army for being an"evil Sociopath" they perceived as an Eichmann of the propaganda machine) ...
that I think you are the CIA agent who is running this show while taking advantage of Winston. If not, I find the thought amusing. If so, please blow some whistles and be as much a man as Bradley. ;) (Tongue semi-firmly in check)
"What's so Funny about Peace, Love, and Understanding?"
User avatar
Twain Shakespeare
 
Posts: 375
Joined: 20 Jul 2010, 05:19
Location: El Paso Del Norte on the sunny Jornada del Muerta

Re: How come lone nut assassins only take out good people?

Postby Arouet » 22 May 2012, 06:30

Scepcop wrote:Stop obfuscating. Of course they are sociopaths. Anyone who can kill thousands and not feel guilt is a sociopath. You can't dispute that. Your logic is totally asinine. How did you get hired as a paid debunker?


Politicians sometimes have to make tough choices. Sometimes these choices get people killed. But what do you know about what guilt they might be feeling about those choices? Do you have any evidence in support of the propositon that they feel no guilt over their choices?
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: How come lone nut assassins only take out good people?

Postby ProfWag » 22 May 2012, 20:58

Twain Shakespeare wrote:that I think you are the CIA agent who is running this show while taking advantage of Winston. If not, I find the thought amusing. If so, please blow some whistles and be as much a man as Bradley. ;) (Tongue semi-firmly in check)

Sorry- I'm just a regular guy who retired from a ho-hum Air Force career who is currently working in management in the civilian sector who used to teach for several years. I even gave up teaching a year or two ago as I was neglecting my wife too much. Other than that, I spend my days playing with my wife and my dog, getting in a round of golf when I can, and I play a lot of tennis. Oh, and I never miss a Criminal Minds or Mentalist episode. I can barely spell CIA much less ever having been employed by them.
BTW, speaking of tennis, I'm playing in a tournament this weekend that could shoot me up to No. 1 or 2 in the State (in my division) if I win. Everyone say a prayer for me! (or not... :lol: )
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron