View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

How 9/11 was an Occult Ritual Sacrifice

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: 9/11 - An occult Masonic ritual sacrifice?

Postby Arouet » 12 Mar 2012, 08:00

Craig Browning wrote:I think it's time to just ignore this idiot, he just wants to stir up the pot.

Like this forum is overflowing with posts without him? I say, feed the troll!
Arouet

Postby ProfWag » 12 Mar 2012, 21:30

August West wrote:Wag:

"If you want to help, just spread the word to your paranormalist friends about SCEPCOP" Scepcop, May 29, 2009.

So I was correct, then. He never personally asked you to reveal his actual name, private information, or photograph to anyone.

In your quote he asks people to spread the word about SCEPCOP, which is the name of this website. NOT his actual name or personal information.

And so, as I said to begin with, for you to provide a link to his name, photo, and personal information makes you a real asshole. Just a lousy human being.

Exactly. And since he refers to his personal information on this website, then it's obvious he wants us to tell everyone about him.
And yes, I'm just a lousy human being. A real asshole. :lol:
Why don't you spend a few minutes reviewing the homepage on this site, August. You might just learn something about who the administrator is, among other things.
ProfWag

Postby August West » 14 Mar 2012, 06:09

wag:

And since he refers to his personal information on this website, then it's obvious he wants us to tell everyone about him.

LOL, really? That is not a logical assumption by any stretch, and it's no excuse. Simply put, you are one of those assholes that spreads other people's personal information on the internet. Let's see YOUR photo and personal information, wag.

After all, I've seen you refer to your personal information (occupation, etc.) on this website, so by your own words, it's obvious you want us to tell everyone about your personal information.

What a creep.
August West

Postby Arouet » 14 Mar 2012, 07:18

So August, when Scepcop published his article on this site using his real name Winston Wu and on the same page links to his other site where there is a happy smiling picture of himself and a description of himself, what do you think he intended with regard to his privacy?
Arouet

Postby August West » 14 Mar 2012, 08:04

I try not to think for other people, but a few of you would benefit greatly if I did.

What do YOU think he intended, Arouet? Do you think it was a silent plea for trolls everywhere to spread links to his personal information all across the internet?
August West

Postby Arouet » 14 Mar 2012, 08:25

I think winston is pretty open about his identity on this site, and on Skeptiko where he uses his real name as his username. But here's a thought, why don't you ask him if he minds?
Arouet

Postby ProfWag » 14 Mar 2012, 18:02

Look August, I totally understand the need for people to want to maintain their privacy. Believe me when I say that I wouldn't have provided that info on Winston if he hadn't alread posted several references to himself in this forum. (Just do a search in this very website for "happierabroad" and you'll find over a dozen posts by skepcop where he refers us to his other forum.)
But in the spirit of ending this discussion, and the possibility that Winston is even reading this post, Winston--Skepcop, do you mind of I refer people to your bio on your homepage of this website?
ProfWag

Postby August West » 14 Mar 2012, 23:51

A little late to ask permission,wag.

You "totally understand" a persons privacy, then you "totally violate it." LOL Who are you kidding.

"I wouldn't have used his personal information if he didn't use his personal information..." You are either a nitwit or a sociopath. HE gets to do whatever he chooses with HIS personal information, YOU do not. That's why it is called PERSONAL.

If you really can't see the distinction, then it's time for you to put up YOUR personal information and photo, for all here to do with as they please.

Your next post here needs to be either an admission of wrongdoing or your smiling photo and personal information. Anything else will simply prove that you know full well that what you did was wrong, and that you're too full of shit to admit it.
August West

Postby Arouet » 15 Mar 2012, 00:48

August: there's a report post button on each post (the[ !]). Why don't you report it and if Scepcop or Ninja thinks the post was inappropriate they can delete it. I've seen personal information deleted by mods before on other forums.
Arouet

Postby Arouet » 15 Mar 2012, 00:53

Actually, don't worry August, I've reported it for you. I'll copy what I wrote here:

A poster, August West, has been concerned that it was inappropriate for PW to have posted Scepcop's real name and his website. Now, I know that Winston has posted all of this stuff before on the site, so I'm assuming he doesn't mind. However, in the interest of fairness to Scepcop, I'd like to submit it for an official ruling. Please let us know in the thread whether it is ok to refer to Scepcop as Winston Wu or to link to his other site?
Arouet

Postby ProfWag » 15 Mar 2012, 01:45

Arouet wrote:Actually, don't worry August, I've reported it for you. I'll copy what I wrote here:

A poster, August West, has been concerned that it was inappropriate for PW to have posted Scepcop's real name and his website. Now, I know that Winston has posted all of this stuff before on the site, so I'm assuming he doesn't mind. However, in the interest of fairness to Scepcop, I'd like to submit it for an official ruling. Please let us know in the thread whether it is ok to refer to Scepcop as Winston Wu or to link to his other site?

Thanks Arouet. I do promise to provide a complete apology should I have done that in error.
ProfWag

Postby August West » 15 Mar 2012, 05:10

I don't see your personal information, or an apology.

I knew you wouldn't man-up. Your type never does. Too much ego, not enough integrity, "professor".
August West

Postby Arouet » 15 Mar 2012, 05:44

August West wrote:I don't see your personal information, or an apology.

I knew you wouldn't man-up. Your type never does. Too much ego, not enough integrity, "professor".

Did I miss it where a mod responded to my query?
Arouet

Postby August West » 15 Mar 2012, 06:27

Did I miss it where this conversation involves arouet?
August West

Postby Arouet » 15 Mar 2012, 07:14

August West wrote:Did I miss it where this conversation involves arouet?

It's an internet forum, champ. You want a private conversation, send a PM.
Arouet

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups