View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

How 9/11 was an Occult Ritual Sacrifice

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: 9/11 - An occult Masonic ritual sacrifice?

Postby ProfWag » 09 Mar 2012, 23:11

August West wrote:Oh, and before I forget, Waggy, I have no interest in knowing scepcop's actual name and identity, it's simply none of my business, and is completely irrelevant to any discussion on the issues.

But you, "Wag", chose to reveal this man and his personal information, even his photograph, to me. The fact that you would commit this breach of civility, this violation of his privacy, makes you a complete asshole, "Wag". It makes you a rotten human being, unfit for society.

You do tickle me a little August.
Arouet is correct in that Scepcop has no hang up with revealing who he is. I wouldn't have posted it otherwise. Simply go to the home page of this forum and scroll down a bit. You will find his link to his other website that I quoted from to show he actually wants to get his name out. But I forgive your personal attack since you haven't been on this board as long as some of us.
However, my opinion is that you are wrong in that knowing who someone is being "completely irrelevant to any discussion on the issues." Though it's true that we don't normally have to show proof of our credentials, knowing the experience or background of people is VERY relevant to a discussion. And in defense of Craig (not that I need to), I can verify that if he posts something, it is from a researched and experienced point of view or he clearly states otherwise. And that goes for Arouet, jayhawker, and others. I have a lot of respect for many on this forum for their opinions. Though it doesn't take long for some who post to know that their opinion may not all be founded on facts.
ProfWag

Postby August West » 10 Mar 2012, 09:08

wag:

But I forgive your personal attack since you haven't been on this board as long as some of us.

No thanks, I'm not the least bit interested in your forgiveness. Unless Scepcop personally asked you to spread his personal information on the internet, you have absolutely no business in doing so. Did scepcop personally ask you to do that? Yes or no?
August West

Postby Arouet » 10 Mar 2012, 09:20

seriously dude, keep up the good work! You are quite the entertaining little troll. I really mean that. I hope you continue! Not being sarcastic! There are so many pisspoor pathetic trolls out there. It's nice when one is actually entertaining!
Arouet

Postby August West » 10 Mar 2012, 09:59

craig writes:

something tells me (though you'll deny it) that you know this. . . you're being coached.

You ARE insane, dude. Yes, the voices in your head are "coaching" me. LOL

Actually, I'm able to write my own sentences, no help needed from anyone. You are the one who told me you were on powerful meds, if you don't remember. Nobody else, real or imagined. Better take your meds.

thus far you have only proved that you're a fanatic that is seen by most UFO researchers of any real merit as being a person trying to cash in on a wild-haired story about himself and his family that's so fantastic few believe it or give it any sense of credence.

I knew you had a tenuous grip on reality, but I didn't think you were a liar.

Whether you're insane or not, it's no excuse for lying. No UFO researcher of merit ever stated any such thing about me, quite the opposite. The world's leading authority on alien abductions, Budd Hopkins, after extensive research into my experiences, determined my case to be of such importance that he discussed my abductions on CNN. He was a researcher of "real merit", Craig. You are not.

Other UFO researchers of "real merit" that consider my case to be genuine? Jim Marrs. Peter Davenport. Bruce Macabee. Oliver Kemensky of TVs "UFO Hunters". CBS NEWS stated on-air that I had "convincing evidence". I could go on, my credentials don't stop with those gentlemen. You see, unlike you, Craig, I actually have credentials in the field of UFOlogy.

I don't expect you to apologize, just stop lying about me, you no-good drugged-up liar.
August West

Postby Arouet » 10 Mar 2012, 10:18

August West wrote:craig writes:

something tells me (though you'll deny it) that you know this. . . you're being coached.

You ARE insane, dude. Yes, the voices in your head are "coaching" me. LOL

Gotta go with the troll on this one. This guy is not some secret plant! The parsimonious answer is he is what he seems to be - a mildly entertaining internet troll.
Arouet

Postby ProfWag » 10 Mar 2012, 21:22

August West wrote:. Unless Scepcop personally asked you to spread his personal information on the internet, you have absolutely no business in doing so. Did scepcop personally ask you to do that? Yes or no?

Yes. "If you want to help, just spread the word to your paranormalist friends about SCEPCOP" Scepcop, May 29, 2009.

In all honesty August, when I'm researching a paranormal claim (psi, UFO, bigfoot, etc.), the first thing I do is look for the credibility of the author of the claim. I think that's all I need to say on that.
ProfWag

Postby Arouet » 10 Mar 2012, 22:09

That's fine to do, PW, but don't take it too far or you run the risk of ad hom. You might say that you won't waste your time looking into a crank's claims - but that's different from saying that the claims must be wrong because the guy is a crank.
Arouet

Postby Craig Browning » 11 Mar 2012, 01:52

Arouet wrote:That's fine to do, PW, but don't take it too far or you run the risk of ad hom. You might say that you won't waste your time looking into a crank's claims - but that's different from saying that the claims must be wrong because the guy is a crank.

In this case I'd say the probe was shoved too far up his ass and into his brain stem. . .

While the PR seeking UFO "researchers" might carefully word a thumbs up here and there, I really don't see anyone our friend didn't brown nose with giving him credit on anything other than sounding like a member of the Lutz family :roll:
Craig Browning

Postby August West » 11 Mar 2012, 07:13

drugged-up Craig says:

I really don't see anyone our friend didn't brown nose with giving him credit on anything other than sounding like a member of the Lutz family

Your grammar here is so poor that this sentence is just jibberish. Perhaps lowering your meds might be in order.

I'm sure there is an attempt at an insult in here somewhere, but I don't speak jibberish. So let me clarify again: The UFO researchers I listed have been very supportive of my family's experiences, and they have been very active in promoting our experiences and in disseminating the information yielded from investigation into our encounters. It goes without saying that these men have impeccable credentials and are important, respected UFO and abduction researchers.

I could call and ask them if they've ever heard of Craig Browning, we all know they would tell me they have never heard of you. Am I mistaken on that, Craig? Will Peter Davenport, or Jim Marrs have any idea who you are? Of course not. You have no credentials in the field of UFO investigation.

I'm curious though; who is it you believe is "coaching" me in my posts? If we trace your paranoia back to its roots, perhaps we can get you some help.
Last edited by August West on 11 Mar 2012, 07:30, edited 1 time in total.
August West

Postby Arouet » 11 Mar 2012, 07:29

August West wrote:Your grammar here is so poor that this sentence is just jibberish. Perhaps lowering your meds might be in order.

I'm sure their is an attempt at an insult in here somewhere, but I don't speak jibberish.

lol
Arouet

Postby August West » 11 Mar 2012, 07:30

Wag:

"If you want to help, just spread the word to your paranormalist friends about SCEPCOP" Scepcop, May 29, 2009.

So I was correct, then. He never personally asked you to reveal his actual name, private information, or photograph to anyone.

In your quote he asks people to spread the word about SCEPCOP, which is the name of this website. NOT his actual name or personal information.

And so, as I said to begin with, for you to provide a link to his name, photo, and personal information makes you a real asshole. Just a lousy human being.

But at least your spelling is improving.
August West

Postby August West » 11 Mar 2012, 07:31

Arouet, nice try, no cigar.
August West

Postby August West » 11 Mar 2012, 07:54

Arouet, you are a little troll, but you are far from entertaining.

If you were any more boring, you would come with a warning that people around you should not operate heavy machinery.

Relax, not everybody can be witty. Stay droll, troll.
August West

Postby Jayhawker30 » 11 Mar 2012, 09:46

August West wrote:Arouet, nice try, no cigar.

He wasn't "trying". He legitimately caught you making a grammatical error within the very same post that was criticizing Craig's grammar, thus making you look foolish and giving the rest of us a good laugh.

I'd say he earned his cigar.
Jayhawker30

Postby Craig Browning » 11 Mar 2012, 23:56

I think it's time to just ignore this idiot, he just wants to stir up the pot.
Craig Browning

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups