View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

How 9/11 was an Occult Ritual Sacrifice

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Postby Scepcop » 07 Mar 2012, 06:21

Check out this 3 hour mind blowing and disturbing presentation by Mark Passio about how things in everyday life contain subversive occult symbolism and numerology in them. The connections he draws make it obvious that this is no coincidence. He also explains in detail how 9/11 was an occult ritual sacrifice to change the consciousness of the planet, and why they had to demolish Building 7 on 9/11 even though no plane hit it, in order to complete the three pillar ritual sacrifice. The numerology and symbolism that he shows you step by step will blow you away. After the first hour, your jaw will drop! I promise.

He also explains how popular sports such as baseball are Masonic rituals too. Scary stuff. Perhaps we are all living in a world run by evil occultists? Check it out and ponder it. I guess it's one way of making sense out of why the US is always having senseless unnecessary wars. It can't be just because of money, since the elite have unlimited money and can print it out of thin air whenever they want.

See Mark Passio's website at:
http://www.whatonearthishappening.com

Search his name on YouTube for more of his presentations and interviews.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: 9/11 - An occult Masonic ritual sacrifice?

Postby Jayhawker30 » 07 Mar 2012, 07:14

No wonder this site gets such a bad rap.
Jayhawker30

Postby Craig Browning » 08 Mar 2012, 02:04

I really think Winston needs to join the Masons for real, so he can find out what most folks already know -- THERE AIN'T NOT'N GO'N ON!

If you ever want to be taken seriously my friend, stop it with this paranoia over the Masons, the Martians and things not even remotely related with one another that IDIOTS are trying to make into one big conspiracy. . . like this footage :roll:
Craig Browning

Postby August West » 08 Mar 2012, 08:50

If you ever want to be taken seriously my friend, stop it with this paranoia over the Masons, the Martians and things not even remotely related with one another that IDIOTS are trying to make into one big conspiracy

Like it matters what this idiot Craig Browning takes seriously. As if he knows anything about aliens, secret societies, or 9 11, or in what way any these events may intersect. It is well-established that our political and financial leaders are involved in some seriously bizarre rituals at Bohemian Grove, is Craig aware of that? Before that came to light, this guy Craig was probably rolling his eyes and dismissing those claims as nonsense, too.

Does this guy Craig get paid to give an inane response to every post in here? Why does he respond to seemingly every post when it seems he knows little or nothing about any of these topics? Same with Professional Wag, they post endlessly and have so little to say. I'm amazed they find the time, what with all the yahtzee and bingo they offer in today's retirement communities.

I don't know who this scepcop fellow is, but he has a much firmer grip on reality than either of these two dog posters, that's clear.
August West

Postby Jayhawker30 » 08 Mar 2012, 11:07

The "Prof." in Wag's screenname stands for "Professor", not "Professional".
Jayhawker30

Postby Arouet » 08 Mar 2012, 11:43

Oh yes, the 5 or so of us regs are well paid to post on this site!

lol
Arouet

Postby Arouet » 08 Mar 2012, 11:44

By the way, Scepcop, when we gonna get a raise, man? I think we should go on strike. Who'se with me?
Arouet

Postby ProfWag » 08 Mar 2012, 21:45

Arouet wrote:By the way, Scepcop, when we gonna get a raise, man? I think we should go on strike. Who'se with me?

I'm in! Just tell me when!
ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 08 Mar 2012, 21:48

August West wrote:I don't know who this scepcop fellow is, but he has a much firmer grip on reality than either of these two dog posters, that's clear.

The "scepcop fellow" you refer to is Mr. Winston Wu, a champion and leader of the "Global Dating Movement" (whatever the hell that is). His bio can be found here: http://www.happierabroad.com/AboutMe.htm
ProfWag

Postby Craig Browning » 09 Mar 2012, 06:31

August West wrote:
If you ever want to be taken seriously my friend, stop it with this paranoia over the Masons, the Martians and things not even remotely related with one another that IDIOTS are trying to make into one big conspiracy

Like it matters what this idiot Craig Browning takes seriously. As if he knows anything about aliens, secret societies, or 9 11, or in what way any these events may intersect. It is well-established that our political and financial leaders are involved in some seriously bizarre rituals at Bohemian Grove, is Craig aware of that? Before that came to light, this guy Craig was probably rolling his eyes and dismissing those claims as nonsense, too.

Does this guy Craig get paid to give an inane response to every post in here? Why does he respond to seemingly every post when it seems he knows little or nothing about any of these topics? Same with Professional Wag, they post endlessly and have so little to say. I'm amazed they find the time, what with all the yahtzee and bingo they offer in today's retirement communities.

I don't know who this scepcop fellow is, but he has a much firmer grip on reality than either of these two dog posters, that's clear.

I do have some good tranquilizers if it will help you settle down.

Fact is I'm rather well educated, my god father was a 44th level Mason or some such high ranking type and on top of that I've had many direct dealings with said organization as well as the Rosicrucian, Eck, Alpha Consciousness, TM and a few dozen other Psychic/Paranormal and Occult paths; I have a Life Achievement Doctorate honors because of my articles and lectures on these subjects and have been involved with the Neo-Pagan Revival and New Age elements since the latter 1970s. There's much more to my pedigree but I think this is sufficient at the moment and more importantly, is sustains the fact that I may know a bit more about Free Masonry, UFOs and the Occult than the average bear.

I post only on threads that pertain to areas of personal experience and/or study, I just happen to have a very wide range of interests and background.

All that said, who in the hell are you to be so cocky and arrogant, slamming the regulars on this site as if you're God itself.
Craig Browning

Postby August West » 09 Mar 2012, 09:07

Craig, I believe you when you say you have a supply of tranquilizers, it's apparent from your posts that you are on some powerful pharmaceuticals. Nobody with a clear head would babble such jibberish.

You claim to be well-educated, what degrees do you hold? You claim a doctorate, from what accredited university? None, I'm certain. So much for your "pedigree". Your uncle was a Mason and you have no idea what his rank was, and you claim that is proof you know all about Masonic rituals and conspiracies? LOL, Don't make me laugh. My uncle was a dentist, so that makes me an expert on root canals, right? Open wide, this might hurt! LOL

You lectured on the "neo-pagan revival" and the "new age", and claim this is some sort of credential? Well, now I know who to call when I have a question about Drum Circles.

Just to be clear, nothing you have said indicates in any way that you know anything about Freemasonry or the Occult, and we established long ago that you know nothing about UFOs.
August West

Postby August West » 09 Mar 2012, 09:15

As far as "Wag" goes, you must understand that "WAG" is an acronym for "Wild-Ass Guess". This explains how he comes to his conclusions.
August West

Postby August West » 09 Mar 2012, 09:35

Oh, and before I forget, Waggy, I have no interest in knowing scepcop's actual name and identity, it's simply none of my business, and is completely irrelevant to any discussion on the issues.

But you, "Wag", chose to reveal this man and his personal information, even his photograph, to me. The fact that you would commit this breach of civility, this violation of his privacy, makes you a complete asshole, "Wag". It makes you a rotten human being, unfit for society.
August West

Postby Arouet » 09 Mar 2012, 12:09

Craig, why are you defending yourself to this blowhard?

As for this:

August West wrote:Oh, and before I forget, Waggy, I have no interest in knowing scepcop's actual name and identity, it's simply none of my business, and is completely irrelevant to any discussion on the issues.

But you, "Wag", chose to reveal this man and his personal information, even his photograph, to me. The fact that you would commit this breach of civility, this violation of his privacy, makes you a complete asshole, "Wag". It makes you a rotten human being, unfit for society.

Dude (may I call you Dude?), Winston has not been anonymous since before I joined this site and makes no attempt to hide his identity. He has linked to his other side many times.

Now, while you are clearly a blowhard troll who has come here looking for a fight, this site has been pretty dead lately so let me be the first to welcome you and your steady stream of bile and say that I hope you hang around - for entertainment purposes if nothing else!
Arouet

Postby Craig Browning » 09 Mar 2012, 21:13

August West wrote:Craig, I believe you when you say you have a supply of tranquilizers, it's apparent from your posts that you are on some powerful pharmaceuticals. Nobody with a clear head would babble such jibberish.

Yes, I am on about 19 Rx because I have several chronic illness issues. I do have two psych meds due to PTSD and related Depression-Anxiety issues; anyone could find that out on anyone of the forums I participate in but something tells me (though you'll deny it) that you know this. . . you're being coached.

You claim to be well-educated, what degrees do you hold? You claim a doctorate, from what accredited university? None, I'm certain. So much for your "pedigree". Your uncle was a Mason and you have no idea what his rank was, and you claim that is proof you know all about Masonic rituals and conspiracies? LOL, Don't make me laugh. My uncle was a dentist, so that makes me an expert on root canals, right? Open wide, this might hurt! LOL

My life achievement came through Pierce College in L.A., I didn't say my "uncle" was a Mason but my God-Father and I know that he was at the top of the food chain prior to his death and that his sons are likewise Masons. I have lots of friends and colleagues that are likewise Masons and quite frankly I trust all of them more than I trust the typical human being. On top of this I spent close to two years studying at the Los Angeles Philosophic Research Society which has a vast library, much of which is dedicated to Free Masonry as well as esoteric spirituality such as the OTO & Golden Dawn alongside Hermetics and even Alchemy. Anyone that's studied any of these areas knows for fact that none of it involves Satanic Worship or the selling of one's soul to a dark power . . . that is, unless you consider Angels and Arch-Angels to be such. Then again, very few conspiracy freaks have ever read a book on these topics that retails for more than $15.00 let alone scholar sanctioned materials that are both, rare and quite expensive to possess. . . and before you get cocky on things, the LAPRS was founded as an honorarium to the life's work of Manly P. Hall, a man whose primary goal in life was to bring people of faith together by revealing how much more alike we are vs. the little nuances that separate us. . . and yes, many a protestant evangelists consider him evil as well. . . seems he wasn't part of the Tea Party :roll:

I grew-up around several different religious and spiritual elements, had you gone through this forum's archives you would have found said details about my life quite readily; including the fact that there are dowsers, readers, healers, etc. in the family and that such work is part of the family business. Several of these individuals were part of other Masonic groups like the Knights of Columbus and I.O.O.F. including my father, so again, I have direct insight as to the facts concerning such groups. I should also point out that very few "Secret Societies" advertise, post their meeting times and for that matter, meet in what is typically a dominant building on the community landscape -- not exactly a well kept secret. . .

You lectured on the "neo-pagan revival" and the "new age", and claim this is some sort of credential? Well, now I know who to call when I have a question about Drum Circles.

Never said I did Drum Circles, in fact I can count on one hand the number of such groups I've been a part of. . . I'm not an urban wannabe, my great-great-grandmother's father was a shaman and shortly after my birth she dedicated me to the moon & earth according to Cherokee traditions, giving me my Indian name. Though her sense of tradition wasn't exactly perpetuated (heavily white washed with Baptist bias) aspects of it did show through and numerous factors are still being passed on to family members. In addition, I have worked extensively with Louis Hay, Mariann Williamson, Bro. Anthony Penera, Dr. Donald Blythe, Dr. Alex Holub and Joseph B. Wilson just to name a few so I'd say that my credentials speak for themselves as do the hundreds of articles I've written for that "industry" and various lectures & seminars I've been a part of.

Just to be clear, nothing you have said indicates in any way that you know anything about Freemasonry or the Occult, and we established long ago that you know nothing about UFOs.
[/quote][/quote]

I'd love to know what you consider to be proof on such things, thus far you have only proved that you're a fanatic that is seen by most UFO researchers of any real merit as being a person trying to cash in on a wild-haired story about himself and his family that's so fantastic few believe it or give it any sense of credence. Especially when you decide to attack people that originally lent you a degree of support (like me and the first post or two I made after you made your half-dozen or so repeated posts begging us to pay attention to you).

Psychologically speaking I'd say you have some major issues that need to be put in check, especially your propensity towards verbal abuse and pseudo-violence (at least as violent as you can be on line). It's no wonder you got tossed from those other forums, you're a bully that loves to through temper-tantrums when someone don't agree with you 100% -- either bi-polar or Passive-Aggressive I'd say, either way you need some serious counseling and I'd bet a bit of medication as well. That won't happen until you finally snap however, too much ego at the wheel; too much arrogance when it comes to thinking yourself "special" and superior to others. So kindly stuff your opinions and lame theories about me and my credentials up your hind-side and screw off until you have something that's actually intelligent and balanced to share, allowing you to be a productive and constructive figure in this community.
Craig Browning

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups