View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

CIA Whistleblower Exposes 9/11 and Iraq

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: CIA Whistleblower Exposes 9/11 and Iraq

Postby Misha » 14 Feb 2013, 00:59

Arouet wrote:So she's incarcerated, drugged, but then released and allowed to give a speech and publish a book that blows the lid off things? No fake suicide? Car accident? Heart Attack? Are the powers that be slipping?

Hi Arouet,

Again, Susan was NOT drugged. They tried, but her attorney blocked this if memory serves of being correct. No, the powers to be are not slipping. Far from it. Some posts on this forum indicate that the PTB succeeded in bringing to question Susan's psychological state. Once the STATE discredits someone in any form it is extremely difficult to rehabilitate the truth. Susan was even diagnosed as mentally stable and competent by Dr. Tedessah (sic) from Family Services in Maryland.

Arouet and forum members. Have you guys read her book?
Misha

Postby Misha » 14 Feb 2013, 01:01

Misha wrote:Let us set aside the herd's lack of concern. Do YOU give a crap?

Again, Really. Do you care?
Misha

Postby really? » 14 Feb 2013, 04:32

Misha wrote:
Misha wrote:Let us set aside the herd's lack of concern. Do YOU give a crap?

Again, Really. Do you care?

No, I don't care. The lack of present media coverage beyond what took place in the past should indicate to anyone how unimportant this post is by Winston.
really?

Postby SydneyPSIder » 14 Feb 2013, 14:55

Arouet wrote:So she's incarcerated, drugged, but then released and allowed to give a speech and publish a book that blows the lid off things? No fake suicide? Car accident? Heart Attack? Are the powers that be slipping?

Must be.
SydneyPSIder

Postby Arouet » 14 Feb 2013, 21:59

No I haven't read her book - honestly this isn't the type of issue that interests me too much. I was really commenting on the disconnect between the idea of these powers that be who apparently control everything and stop at nothing and yet criticism, whistleblowing, etc. seems to have free reign.
Arouet

Postby really? » 14 Feb 2013, 22:14

Arouet wrote: I was really commenting on the disconnect between the idea of these powers that be who apparently control everything and stop at nothing and yet criticism, whistleblowing, etc. seems to have free reign.

Good point.
really?

Postby Misha » 15 Feb 2013, 03:40

Arouet wrote:No I haven't read her book - honestly this isn't the type of issue that interests me too much. I was really commenting on the disconnect between the idea of these powers that be who apparently control everything and stop at nothing and yet criticism, whistleblowing, etc. seems to have free reign.

Arouet, to say the idea that the powers to be control everything is not viable. Power in all its forms is not MONOLITHIC. In fact, power as I understand it is quite fractured. It is the bureaucracy of power which defines the powers to be. It is reactionary, not omniscient. Power is omnipotent when the masses do not address it. Again, if power is not addressed by the people and the major media then it becomes a non-event. Yes, when people like Lindauer or Plame (Wilson) get in the way of power (Program) then a tactical silencing does occur. It can come in the form of discrediting, assassination, jail, etc. Once a tactical or logistical challenge to power has passed then the person or event becomes effete because of apathy by the masses and compliance by the major media.
Misha

Postby SydneyPSIder » 15 Feb 2013, 04:42

Arouet wrote:No I haven't read her book - honestly this isn't the type of issue that interests me too much. I was really commenting on the disconnect between the idea of these powers that be who apparently control everything and stop at nothing and yet criticism, whistleblowing, etc. seems to have free reign.

I think they see it as a safety valve for discontents. Too many people doing it and they would have a problem.
SydneyPSIder

Postby Misha » 15 Feb 2013, 07:05

SydneyPSIder wrote:

I think they see it as a safety valve for discontents. Too many people doing it and they would have a problem.

I agree, Sydney. It is in effect a "safety valve" of sorts. It only appeals to those who look and question the publicly accepted line which is far and few. In effect we are dealing with a sociological and psychological disconnect predicated on surviving within one's respective milieu. It is the "invisible electrified fence" which keeps the bureaucracy in place and from speaking out.

The problem is that those who question cannot garner a focal point in which to attack the dogma or prevailing point of view. Whatever consensus is garnered by masses is managed by the major media and then twisted into meme and strawman tactics. What has to happen, in the tactical sense, is for people of unassailable character, who have the credentials and the power, to speak out for any movement to occur. And, then, only if the major media will puff it. Yes, it may hit the blogs, but it will still not be enough until it is puffed on CBS, NBC, ABC and FOX. I do think this is why Rosie O'Donnell became so dangerous. She was waking up the the tupperware moms. Where's Rosie today?
Misha

Previous

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups