View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Nuclear demolition of WTC on 9/11 - Dimitri Khalezov

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Nuclear demolition of WTC on 9/11 - Dimitri Khalezov

Postby NinjaPuppy » 08 May 2012, 01:53

I've watched the shaking camera video. I hear the typical sounds made when someone has something (hands, jacket, etc.) very close to the microphone as if attempting to make an adjustment or moving around the camera. Also, prior to the towers collapsing, there were more than a few fighter jets en route. I personally watched at least 3 of them travel along the coast of NJ that morning. The sound from those planes was REALLY loud and made my house shake.

Here's a news story from NJ, dated Dec. 10, 2011, about people feeling what they believed to be an earthquake, but nothing registered on the equipment. One of the possibilities for the shaking: http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/1 ... ng_ea.html
A spokesman for the National Weather Service said its unlikely that even severe thunderstorms could make the ground feel as through it’s shaking.

Fighter jets used in drills near Virginia and North Carolina have caused sonic booms — the noise and vibration associated with traveling faster than the speed of sound — which can be mistaken for earthquakes, Bellini said.

Trust me... military aircraft and sonic booms that knock items off your shelves are part of NJ's charm.
NinjaPuppy

Re: Nuclear demolition of WTC on 9/11 - Dimitri Khalezov

Postby NinjaPuppy » 08 May 2012, 02:04

Now as for the videos... I tried to at least give them a review this morning but between the British accent and the heavy Russian accent, I couldn't understand quickly enough to keep any sort of interest.

I would not totally throw out any theory that includes the possibility of additional demolition devices used during this attack. If there were such devices, who put them there, why they were put there, when they were put there, etc. are all questions that may never be answered. Let alone proved or not.
NinjaPuppy

Previous

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups