View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

New Film! 9/11 Explosive Evidence: Experts Speak Out

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: New beautiful 9/11 truth song, in memory of 9/11

Postby Scepcop » 16 Sep 2011, 02:01

Craig Browning wrote:
ProfWag wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:Can you boys please fight nice?

Sorry Ninja, you know 9/11 is personal for me. Especially today...
Let me just get back to cleaning my garage to get out some of my frustration with people who offer nothing substantial to this memorable day.


Which is exactly why Winston is being a bitch. . . he simply don't give a rats ass about how this day effected so many people.

Winston, your blank engineers and lab rats are fools looking for fame... there's more people than that screaming about a Grassy Knoll in Dallas let alone the ET stuff, Philadelphia Experiment, or the idea the AIDs was part of a CIA conspiracy.

The day you stop buying in on ever single conspiracy that comes along (especially on YouTube, you're personal version of the Library of Congress) you may find more people listening to you, but right now you only fit into the nut-case mold -- a total fanatic and clinically, I'd bet you'd be diagnosed as being extremely paranoid and OCD with a few other quirks I'll not go into.

On the personal level I think we all kind of like you, but you desperately need help


That's very low of you Craig. All you do is hurl cheap ad hominem attacks. You don't discuss any of the science or objective evidence. You are totally emotional, not logical or rational.

Please watch at least 30 minutes of the new 2 hour film I posted above. I guarantee that if you do, you will reconsider everything, that is, if you can keep your subjective emotions calm enough to listen to the experts speak out about it.

Let's be logical and objective here, ok?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29






Re: New! 9/11 Explosive Evidence - Prescreenings across the

Postby ProfWag » 16 Sep 2011, 02:33

Scepcop wrote:That's a bald faced lie! Those 1500 architects and engineers are not making any money off this. They are volunteers who want a new independent investigation into 9/11 that is unbiased and uncorrupted. What is wrong with that? Why do you assume that the government's conspiracy theory is a fact, when it has been 100 percent disproven?

The only person who earns a personal income from this is Richard Gage. Yes he gets a portion of the donations, and admits it. That's because he quit his job to lead this movement full-time, which has been taking off big time and expanding everyday, and gaining respect and momentum. Since he quit his job, he obviously needs an income to live off of, so he uses some of the donation as his own salary. Nothing wrong with that. We all need to pay bills.

If it's a bald faced lie, it was you who lied. I'm not the one stating that A&ETruth is seeking donations, that was you and it is in your post for all to read. I was just appalled that you were seeking donations for a CT website on 9/11. Just shameless.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: New! 9/11 Explosive Evidence - Prescreenings across the

Postby ProfWag » 16 Sep 2011, 02:45

Scepcop wrote: They are volunteers who want a new independent investigation into 9/11 that is unbiased and uncorrupted. What is wrong with that? Why do you assume that the government's conspiracy theory is a fact, when it has been 100 percent disproven?

Okay, let me ask you this Winston. You say above that A&ETruth "...want a new independent investigation into 9/11 that is unbiased and uncorrupted." Is that all they want or do they also claim that WTCs came down as a controlled demolition.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: New beautiful 9/11 truth song, in memory of 9/11

Postby ProfWag » 16 Sep 2011, 04:29

Scepcop wrote:Please watch at least 30 minutes of the new 2 hour film I posted above. I guarantee that if you do, you will reconsider everything, that is, if you can keep your subjective emotions calm enough to listen to the experts speak out about it.

Let's be logical and objective here, ok?

Yes, let's be logical and objective here... :roll:

I'm 17 minutes into this piece of crap video, must I continue? These people are talking about fires (small ones at that) should not bring down WTC 7. No, small fires should not and I agree with that. However, have any of these people actually looked at video and photographic evidence? No one as of now has said they have. Wonder why?
I would imagine that millions of people want 9/11 reinvistaged. Hell, I do! I would almost sign that petition if that's all they stood for. They come across as simply wanting to find the truth and open a new investigation, but it's obvious in this video AFTER ONLY 17 MINUTES, that this is a one-sided, propoganda, piece of dog manure. Only 13 minutes to go. time for another caffeine filled drink to make it through.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: New beautiful 9/11 truth song, in memory of 9/11

Postby ProfWag » 16 Sep 2011, 05:24

That was sickening to watch for even 30 minutes. Well, sickening may be the wrong word. Disgusting? Maybe or maybe not. Just can't think of words to describe it, but good--it was not. I'll grant that the people in that video have guts to put their name to such ignorant comments. Let's take Steve Jones at the 20 minute mark, shall we? He makes almost a joke out of the NIST not testing for explosives. (which makes me wonder how Steve Jones knows it's there if the NIST didn't test for it, but that's a different subject...) However, why would they test for explosives? From the NIST:


NIST’s findings also do not support the “controlled demolition” theory since there is conclusive evidence that:

the collapse was initiated in the impact and fire floors of the WTC towers and nowhere else, and;

the time it took for the collapse to initiate (56 minutes for WTC 2 and 102 minutes for WTC 1) was dictated by (1) the extent of damage caused by the aircraft impact, and (2) the time it took for the fires to reach critical locations and weaken the structure to the point that the towers could not resist the tremendous energy released by the downward movement of the massive top section of the building at and above the fire and impact floors.

Video evidence also showed unambiguously that the collapse progressed from the top to the bottom, and there was no evidence (collected by NIST, or by the New York Police Department, the Port Authority Police Department or the Fire Department of New York) of any blast or explosions in the region below the impact and fire floors as the top building sections (including and above the 98th floor in WTC 1 and the 82nd floor in WTC 2) began their downward movement upon collapse initiation."

All in all, the video only presented one side of an argument and did nothing to get into real, obvious evidence nor did it do anything to address the obvious questions that would come up should they be right--which are: Who put the explosives there? Why? How did they get it to match on the same day as the planes? Who all knew about the planting of the explosives because many, many would have to know and no one has yet come forward. Why has no one reporting seeing any of the dozens of workers that would have been planting the explosives. Why were there no flashes that are indicitive of a controlled demolition? Why have the 9/11 masterminds who sang like a bird when under interrogation not name anyone else? Why are there hundreds of thousands of architects and engineers who do not want to be associated in any way with Richard Gage? If the video addressed anything after the 30 minute mark, please let me know. After some dude was trying to convince me a small fire wouldn't bring down the buildings (duh), I shut the freakin' video off.
Winston, I will never again watch a video you recommend. They have all been dispicably one-sided.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: New beautiful 9/11 truth song, in memory of 9/11

Postby Craig Browning » 17 Sep 2011, 00:32

Winston, I will never again watch a video you recommend. They have all been dispicably one-sided.


While I certainly agree we must recognize that there are those that view the "official" reports and such as being biased. . . just look at how many still combing that grassy knoll in Dallas.

Millions of dollars can be WASTED on multiple studies and as I've said on other issues, the results of those studies can be readily "adjusted" to meet the agenda of the organizational body paying for the R&D. Getting a 100% neutral review of the facts/evidence is nearly impossible even though most official findings, especially when it's an event this huge that was investigated by multiple governments and big corporations, ALL of whom came to the same set of conclusions (which seriously negate the myth of an engineered implosion).

One thing these conspiracy idiots keep leaving out of their formulas is the fact that BinLaden has an engineering degree and was working with two known structural engineers for at least two years when it came to this plan. Memory serving me right, it was an engineer that brought the two eager lads that came up with the aircraft "missile" concept to BinLaden. In other words, they had a theory as to what it would take to bring the towers down, which was their goal; it is what they wanted to accomplish with the car bombs earlier and it was their goal when it came to this particular project.

Yes, like Pearl Harbor there is a high probability that we knew something was afoot. But likewise, just like Pearl, we were not able to pin-point times & places.

The biggest "conspiracy" tied to 9/11 is how a corrupted "presidency" used it as an excuse to attack a nation that was guilty of absolutely nothing in regards to said incident and all other trumped up claim that were proven time and again to be 100% wrong. . . yet, Jr. was allowed to play Mr. Macho and devastate THIS NATION as the result of his ego and the gullibility of his followers. This is the ONLY area even remotely tied to 9/11 and WTC that genuine conspiracy and manipulation took form, I'll lay money on that.
User avatar
Craig Browning
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: 13 Feb 2010, 05:20
Location: Northampton, MA

Re: New beautiful 9/11 truth song, in memory of 9/11

Postby NinjaPuppy » 17 Sep 2011, 00:36

Craig Browning wrote:The biggest "conspiracy" tied to 9/11 is how a corrupted "presidency" used it as an excuse to attack a nation that was guilty of absolutely nothing in regards to said incident and all other trumped up claim that were proven time and again to be 100% wrong. . . yet, Jr. was allowed to play Mr. Macho and devastate THIS NATION as the result of his ego and the gullibility of his followers. This is the ONLY area even remotely tied to 9/11 and WTC that genuine conspiracy and manipulation took form, I'll lay money on that.

I hear ya on that!
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: New beautiful 9/11 truth song, in memory of 9/11

Postby Scepcop » 27 Sep 2011, 00:22

Check out this great satire video I received of the official 9/11 conspiracy theory that sums up the whole thing in 5 minutes. It's so true.

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: New! 9/11 Explosive Evidence - Prescreenings across the

Postby Scepcop » 27 Sep 2011, 00:26

ProfWag wrote:
Scepcop wrote: They are volunteers who want a new independent investigation into 9/11 that is unbiased and uncorrupted. What is wrong with that? Why do you assume that the government's conspiracy theory is a fact, when it has been 100 percent disproven?

Okay, let me ask you this Winston. You say above that A&ETruth "...want a new independent investigation into 9/11 that is unbiased and uncorrupted." Is that all they want or do they also claim that WTCs came down as a controlled demolition.


Yes that is what they want and yes, they've concluded that the WTC came down by controlled demolition because that is what the data shows. Therefore, any unbiased objective investigation should come to the same logical conclusion. The problem is people like you who are in denial and have an emotional block toward evidence.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: New beautiful 9/11 truth song, in memory of 9/11

Postby Scepcop » 27 Sep 2011, 00:56

ProfWag wrote:
Scepcop wrote:Please watch at least 30 minutes of the new 2 hour film I posted above. I guarantee that if you do, you will reconsider everything, that is, if you can keep your subjective emotions calm enough to listen to the experts speak out about it.

Let's be logical and objective here, ok?

Yes, let's be logical and objective here... :roll:

I'm 17 minutes into this piece of crap video, must I continue? These people are talking about fires (small ones at that) should not bring down WTC 7. No, small fires should not and I agree with that. However, have any of these people actually looked at video and photographic evidence? No one as of now has said they have. Wonder why?
I would imagine that millions of people want 9/11 reinvistaged. Hell, I do! I would almost sign that petition if that's all they stood for. They come across as simply wanting to find the truth and open a new investigation, but it's obvious in this video AFTER ONLY 17 MINUTES, that this is a one-sided, propoganda, piece of dog manure. Only 13 minutes to go. time for another caffeine filled drink to make it through.


You saw the "9/11 Explosive Evidence" video? How much of it did you see? Dude, you still don't get it. It doesn't matter if the fire were small or large. Even if every floor of WTC7 were on fire, there's no way that all that steel could pulverize to dust and collapse at free fall. There's no way at all that that could happen. Everyone knows that. So what's your problem? Those engineers in that video are far more qualified than you to be commenting, and know a lot more about structural engineering than you. Agreed?

Here's what someone told me about your posts about 9/11.

Yep those posts are all completely idiotic. They obviously are not looking at any of the evidence. They have already made up their minds what they believe. The real mystery to me is if they think these concepts are so incredibly ridiculous, why do they spend so much time and effort making counter-posts at all?

Do you know who any of these people are? Because either they have an agenda to discredit all opposition to the official story (maybe it's their job???) or they are incredibly, unbelievably stupid and just like to argue.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: New! 9/11 Explosive Evidence - Prescreenings across the

Postby ProfWag » 27 Sep 2011, 01:52

Scepcop wrote:... and yes, they've concluded that the WTC came down by controlled demolition because that is what the data shows.

No it doesn't.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: New beautiful 9/11 truth song, in memory of 9/11

Postby ProfWag » 27 Sep 2011, 02:05

Scepcop wrote:Here's what someone told me about your posts about 9/11.

Yep those posts are all completely idiotic. They obviously are not looking at any of the evidence. They have already made up their minds what they believe. The real mystery to me is if they think these concepts are so incredibly ridiculous, why do they spend so much time and effort making counter-posts at all?

Do you know who any of these people are? Because either they have an agenda to discredit all opposition to the official story (maybe it's their job???) or they are incredibly, unbelievably stupid and just like to argue.

Uhhhhmmm, yea. I have pretty much made up my mind since no new evidence has been presented by your associates in quite some time. Give me something new and I'll look at it. All that's being passed around now is just regurgitation of the same ol' same ol'.
Oh, and I spend so much time and effort making counter- posts because if I didn't, there would be all sorts of ignorant ideas being passed around without anyone stepping in and throwing up the BS flag.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: New beautiful 9/11 truth song, in memory of 9/11

Postby ProfWag » 27 Sep 2011, 02:26

Scepcop wrote:Those engineers in that video are far more qualified than you to be commenting, and know a lot more about structural engineering than you. Agreed?

I've stated this repeatedly on here, but here it goes again Winston. This argument that you keep presenting about them being "far more qualified" is getting old coming from you as it appears that is all you can say in your defense. Yes, those engineers may be far more qualified than you and I. However, there are 141,000 architects and 517,000 civil and mechanical engineers (bls.gov) who are also way more qualified that you or I. So, doing some simple math, that's 0.23% of all architects and engineers in the United States alone who have signed that silly petition. Or, conversly, 99.77% of the architects and engineers who are "way smarter and more qualified" than you or I--and many (if not most) of them probably "way smarter and more qualified" than any of those people who signed the petition who don't believe it was a controlled demolition.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: New beautiful 9/11 truth song, in memory of 9/11

Postby ProfWag » 27 Sep 2011, 02:40

Winston, just what is your most compelling argument that supports a controlled demolition in any of the buildings? I'm just looking for one thing to keep it simple and then, let's debate it. Is it concerning WTC 7 turning steel into dust or whatever you call the rubble? Something else? Maybe with WTC 1 & 2? Just what piece of evidence do you find so compelling that you are convinced this was a controlled demolition?
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: New beautiful 9/11 truth song, in memory of 9/11

Postby Jayhawker30 » 30 Sep 2011, 17:17

It might be just me, but I think that it's perfectly reasonable for a skyscraper to crumble after a passenger jet or two crash into it.
User avatar
Jayhawker30
 
Posts: 68
Joined: 14 Jul 2011, 20:04

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest