View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

New Film! 9/11 Explosive Evidence: Experts Speak Out

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

New Film! 9/11 Explosive Evidence: Experts Speak Out

Postby Scepcop » 11 Sep 2011, 21:04

AE911Truth.org has produced a new two hour film called "9/11 Explosive Evidence: Experts Speak Out" in which 50+ highly credible credentialed experts explain with logic, science and common sense why the official fire collapse theory on 9/11 cannot be true, and why a new independent investigation is needed.

On this anniversary, there will be pre-screening releases of the film all around America. Check this schedule to find a screening near you. Most of the screenings require only a small donation.

http://www.911expertsspeakout.org/

* Update:

You can now watch it for free on YouTube at:



If you like it and believe in the 9/11 Truth cause, please buy a copy or make a donation to AE911Truth.org. They are working very hard and need our support and help, in their quest for the truth against the forces of evil and tyranny.

http://ae911truth.org/en/home/68-contri ... truth.html

Here is a promo video for it narrated by Ed Asner, President of the Screen Actors Guild. It features a barrage of credible experts and structural engineers who explain why WTC7 could not have collapsed from fire and makes an airtight case.



Also, in memory of the 9/11 victims this year, please watch and listen to this beautiful new song by Martin Noakes about 9/11 Truth and Building 7. It's beautifully well sung and rhymes too.

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: New beautiful 9/11 truth song, in memory of 9/11

Postby ProfWag » 11 Sep 2011, 21:23

It makes me sick to my stomach that someone would post this derogatory video on this very important day of rememberance. I've responded in other posts on different days as to why you are wrong (no response at all to my most recent rebuttal to your post), but will not comment on the many disinformative aspects of this video on this sad day. You and all of your protesters should be ashamed of yourselves that you use this day to try to enhance your cause--whatever the hell that may be.
profwag
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3845
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: New beautiful 9/11 truth song, in memory of 9/11

Postby Scepcop » 11 Sep 2011, 22:36

The cause is TRUTH. Can there be any higher cause? You are about loyalty, which is subjective and often dishonest. Truth is not. Truth is higher than loyalty. You ever heard of truth?

Also, watch the two videos next time, before commenting. You just might learn something. They are VERY well done. Ninjapuppy loved the song when I PMed it to her, and said it was very beautiful.

Do you ever consider that you MIGHT be wrong?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: New beautiful 9/11 truth song, in memory of 9/11

Postby Craig Browning » 11 Sep 2011, 23:40

Scepcop wrote:The cause is TRUTH. Can there be any higher cause? You are about loyalty, which is subjective and often dishonest. Truth is not. Truth is higher than loyalty. You ever heard of truth?

Also, watch the two videos next time, before commenting. You just might learn something. They are VERY well done. Ninjapuppy loved the song when I PMed it to her, and said it was very beautiful.

Do you ever consider that you MIGHT be wrong?


WINSTON

YOU'RE A DICK!

We've told you THE TRUTH about this matter more than a few times, you tend to be the one with fantasiful thinking here and given your passion for any and all conspiracy farts that move down the highway, it's obvious that you are the one that suffers from only have the taste in his mouth and not elsewhere. You might as well go to Ground Zero and take a shit on the fountains you're.
User avatar
Craig Browning
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: 13 Feb 2010, 05:20
Location: Northampton, MA

Re: New beautiful 9/11 truth song, in memory of 9/11

Postby ProfWag » 12 Sep 2011, 01:04

Craig Browning wrote:WINSTON

YOU'RE A DICK!


Now THAT's a truth movement.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3845
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: New beautiful 9/11 truth song, in memory of 9/11

Postby Scepcop » 12 Sep 2011, 01:08

Craig Browning wrote:
Scepcop wrote:The cause is TRUTH. Can there be any higher cause? You are about loyalty, which is subjective and often dishonest. Truth is not. Truth is higher than loyalty. You ever heard of truth?

Also, watch the two videos next time, before commenting. You just might learn something. They are VERY well done. Ninjapuppy loved the song when I PMed it to her, and said it was very beautiful.

Do you ever consider that you MIGHT be wrong?


WINSTON

YOU'RE A DICK!

We've told you THE TRUTH about this matter more than a few times, you tend to be the one with fantasiful thinking here and given your passion for any and all conspiracy farts that move down the highway, it's obvious that you are the one that suffers from only have the taste in his mouth and not elsewhere. You might as well go to Ground Zero and take a shit on the fountains you're.


Up yours! 1500 architects and engineers are WAY more qualified than you. Why don't you investigate this objectively? You obviously have a biased emotional block toward this. Unblock yourself first, before you're ready to face the truth with a clear mind. You are not objective about this at all.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: New beautiful 9/11 truth song, in memory of 9/11

Postby ProfWag » 12 Sep 2011, 01:19

Scepcop wrote:The cause is TRUTH. Can there be any higher cause? You are about loyalty, which is subjective and often dishonest. Truth is not. Truth is higher than loyalty. You ever heard of truth?

Also, watch the two videos next time, before commenting. You just might learn something. They are VERY well done. Ninjapuppy loved the song when I PMed it to her, and said it was very beautiful.

Do you ever consider that you MIGHT be wrong?

I'm wrong all the time Winston, but in this case, I am not wrong about controlled demolition or whatever you and your cronies are believing today.
I did watch that horrific Ed Asner video. It was full of deceptions and inacuracies. It's one thing, Winston, to question things. I fully support that and believe I do it myself. However, there is something all together when one becomes obsessed with proving the truth to be false, especially when the preponderance of evidence supports the opposing story.
Here's an example of deception in that video, Winston. Ed Asner (oh yea, he's a respected expert in this subject) mentions early on that it takes months to set up a building for demolition. What is deceptive is that never again in that video is it discussed the obvious, that someone would have witnessed demolition experts setting up that building. How can you take the fact that yes, it does take a considerable amount of time to set up a building for demolition, yet never again is it discussed how it was set up without anyone seeing it? Please point me to one person--JUST ONE--that saw anyone getting that building ready for demolition. Why do they not readdress the obvious, that no one has reported seeing the team of demolition experts in the weeks and months leading up to 9/11? I'll tell you why, because they can't.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3845
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: New beautiful 9/11 truth song, in memory of 9/11

Postby NinjaPuppy » 12 Sep 2011, 01:32

Can you boys please fight nice?
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: New beautiful 9/11 truth song, in memory of 9/11

Postby ProfWag » 12 Sep 2011, 01:36

NinjaPuppy wrote:Can you boys please fight nice?

Sorry Ninja, you know 9/11 is personal for me. Especially today...
Let me just get back to cleaning my garage to get out some of my frustration with people who offer nothing substantial to this memorable day.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3845
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: New beautiful 9/11 truth song, in memory of 9/11

Postby Craig Browning » 12 Sep 2011, 01:54

ProfWag wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:Can you boys please fight nice?

Sorry Ninja, you know 9/11 is personal for me. Especially today...
Let me just get back to cleaning my garage to get out some of my frustration with people who offer nothing substantial to this memorable day.


Which is exactly why Winston is being a bitch. . . he simply don't give a rats ass about how this day effected so many people.

Winston, your blank engineers and lab rats are fools looking for fame... there's more people than that screaming about a Grassy Knoll in Dallas let alone the ET stuff, Philadelphia Experiment, or the idea the AIDs was part of a CIA conspiracy.

The day you stop buying in on ever single conspiracy that comes along (especially on YouTube, you're personal version of the Library of Congress) you may find more people listening to you, but right now you only fit into the nut-case mold -- a total fanatic and clinically, I'd bet you'd be diagnosed as being extremely paranoid and OCD with a few other quirks I'll not go into.

On the personal level I think we all kind of like you, but you desperately need help
User avatar
Craig Browning
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: 13 Feb 2010, 05:20
Location: Northampton, MA

Re: New beautiful 9/11 truth song, in memory of 9/11

Postby NinjaPuppy » 12 Sep 2011, 01:58

ProfWag wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:Can you boys please fight nice?

Sorry Ninja, you know 9/11 is personal for me. Especially today...
Let me just get back to cleaning my garage to get out some of my frustration with people who offer nothing substantial to this memorable day.

The tragedy is VERY personal to me as well. Everyone deals with these things in their own way and in their own time.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: New! 9/11 Explosive Evidence - Prescreenings across the

Postby ProfWag » 13 Sep 2011, 01:55

Scepcop wrote:If you like it and believe in the 9/11 Truth cause, please buy a copy or make a donation to AE911Truth.org. They are working very hard and need our support and help, in their quest for the truth against the forces of evil and tyranny.

I must've skipped right over this yesterday, but Winston's 1500 fellow believers are even trying to profit off of 9/11 and this day of rememberance! Now THAT's just wrong Winston. First, you can't even let your radical opinion rest for this 1-solomn day, but then you are hoping your group can profit from it?! Man, that is low. I'm having a hard time swallowing this one.

Additionally, you mention their "quest for truth against the forces of evil and tyranny." Tyranny, specifically, means "an oppressive power exerted by government," yet I don't believe that A&E for Truth have ever once pointed a finger at who else was involved. So, if you say this is tyranny, then you are pointing your finger at the U.S. Government. Right?
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3845
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: New beautiful 9/11 truth song, in memory of 9/11

Postby derrida » 13 Sep 2011, 03:21

oh gosh!!... this is so wrong winston.. dude.. this is sick.. why would you post this shitty video? .. is horrible!..
I am not american yet 9/11 does affect me, my heart is with whoever lost love ones there.

enought with 9/11 conspiracy theories.. you gotta be extremely irrational to believe any of that.
derrida
 
Posts: 308
Joined: 08 Oct 2010, 04:29

Re: New! 9/11 Explosive Evidence - Prescreenings across the

Postby Scepcop » 16 Sep 2011, 01:23

Winston wrote:


Holy cow! I just watched all 2 hours and 20 minutes of the new film "9/11 Explosive Evidence - Expert Speak Out". DAMN! THIS ONE IS A CLINCHER! IT'S 1000 PERCENT IRREFUTABLE!

30 minutes into the film, I was mesmerized at how many professional experienced structural engineers spoke out about how the government's "fire collapse at free fall speed" is absolutely false and defies basic physics. These are professionals with many years of experience designing buildings, and have prestigious careers and awards earned. They definitely know what they are talking about. This film lends HUGE massive credibility to the 9/11 Truth arguments with tons and tons of credible experts and authorities. SO MANY OF THEM! Anyone who watches this film, even half of it, with a 10 percent open mind, will change their mind about 9/11. For sure. There is no way anyone can come to any other conclusion after hearing so many highly qualified experts speak on this subject. Also included are award winning nationally acclaimed scientists and engineers in various other fields. Together, so many qualified experts make a very AIRTIGHT case and form an EXPERT CONSENSUS that will convince even the biggest scoffers of 9/11 Truth. This film is a 1000 PERCENT MUST SEE!

This film is THE CLINCHER that finally wins the debate. No question about it. The only people left who still cling to the disproven government conspiracy theory are: 1) ignorant of researching the objective evidence and science, or 2) harbor and emotional/psychological block toward the issue and are unable to examine it objectively without anxiety and cognitive dissonance.

I would be willing to bet $100 that if any rational person with a 10 percent open mind watches even half of this film, that they would change their mind and reconsider the subject. The film presents a rock solid case many times over, that NO ONE can refute.

Anyone who watches this film will NOT see the 9/11 Truth movement as a crackpot movement any longer. That much is guaranteed. Please watch it and show it to all your disbelieving friends who have an emotional attachment to the government's conspiracy theory.

Near the end of the film, several psychologists are featured, who explain why so many people have a mental and psychological block regarding 9/11 which prevents them from analyzing the evidence objectively. Instead, they go into denial and cognitive dissonance, because the scientific evidence destroys their paradigm of how they think things are, thus causing them so much anxiety that they prefer not to deal with it. What these psychologists say about people's denial, makes a lot of sense.

Here are some key points in this film that the deniers can NEVER explain away or account for:

- Thermite residue and iron microspheres have been found in the WTC dust. This is HARD SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE of artificial explosives and chemicals used.

- There is no way that a small chunk of the WTC could plummet through the main portion of it, 80,000 tons of steel, like thin air, at near free fall speed. That is 100 percent impossible. Even a child knows that. It's common sense.

- Thousands of people from all walks of life heard explosions at the ground level of the WTC, just before the collapse. Some even heard them BEFORE the planes hit. This is well documented and there are many hours of video proving this. Even mainstream media reporters heard explosions and said it was a bomb. The simple explanation is that explosives were used or detonated, probably under the base of the WTC.

- Never before or after 9/11, have steel high rises collapsed from fire. Fire deforms a building gradually, and unevenly. You can't escape that. It does not demolish a skyscraper in seconds. Nor does it pulverize concrete to dust. That is a fact. You could pour kerosene all over the WTC and light it on fire, and the steel STILL wouldn't melt or even weaken. Only a deluded person totally out of touch with reality would deny that. If fire could do that, then the demolition company would be out of business and there would be no need to spend months rigging a building with explosives. Common sense. Even children know this. AE911Truth.org's qualified engineers and welders have tested fire's effect on steel, and found this to be true.

All lines of evidence say the official conspiracy theory and "fire collapse theory" are 100 percent wrong and 100 percent impossible. There's no way around it.

If you'd like to help AE911Truth.org, the producers of this film, please sign their petition and make a donation to their valiant efforts at:

http://www.ae911truth.org
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: New! 9/11 Explosive Evidence - Prescreenings across the

Postby Scepcop » 16 Sep 2011, 01:39

ProfWag wrote:
Scepcop wrote:If you like it and believe in the 9/11 Truth cause, please buy a copy or make a donation to AE911Truth.org. They are working very hard and need our support and help, in their quest for the truth against the forces of evil and tyranny.

I must've skipped right over this yesterday, but Winston's 1500 fellow believers are even trying to profit off of 9/11 and this day of rememberance! Now THAT's just wrong Winston. First, you can't even let your radical opinion rest for this 1-solomn day, but then you are hoping your group can profit from it?! Man, that is low. I'm having a hard time swallowing this one.

Additionally, you mention their "quest for truth against the forces of evil and tyranny." Tyranny, specifically, means "an oppressive power exerted by government," yet I don't believe that A&E for Truth have ever once pointed a finger at who else was involved. So, if you say this is tyranny, then you are pointing your finger at the U.S. Government. Right?


That's a bald faced lie! Those 1500 architects and engineers are not making any money off this. They are volunteers who want a new independent investigation into 9/11 that is unbiased and uncorrupted. What is wrong with that? Why do you assume that the government's conspiracy theory is a fact, when it has been 100 percent disproven?

The only person who earns a personal income from this is Richard Gage. Yes he gets a portion of the donations, and admits it. That's because he quit his job to lead this movement full-time, which has been taking off big time and expanding everyday, and gaining respect and momentum. Since he quit his job, he obviously needs an income to live off of, so he uses some of the donation as his own salary. Nothing wrong with that. We all need to pay bills.

But anyone can see that Richard Gage's motive is nothing less than an unrelenting passion for truth, and nothing but the truth. And justice as well.

Those of you who stand in the way of truth, are the ones disrespecting the victims of 9/11. Shame on you!

I promise you, if you watch even 30 minutes of the film "9/11 Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out" you will see that I'm right. You will slap your heads and realize that it is YOU who are being disrespectful, by ignoring the hard scientific evidence and laws of physics that prove your theory false.

Be objective for once guys, instead of going into denial every time this issue comes up. Yes, ProfWag, this issue touches you, so you are NOT objective or unbiased about it. If you were, and you examined the evidence logically, your conclusion would be the same as mine. It's a no brainer.

Two of the smartest people I know agree with me. One of them is a real genius too.

ProfWag, you said you watched that 15 minute video by AE911Truth.org. Did you watch all of it, or just one minute and then you got angry and stopped cause you couldn't take it anymore?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron