[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Denver Airport CT : Conspiracies / Cover Ups • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Denver Airport CT

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Denver Airport CT

Postby NinjaPuppy » 01 Jul 2011, 22:36

Anyone here have any insight into the CTs claimed about the Denver Airport? A friend of mine sent me some YouTube vids to review and I found it very interesting.

I decided to do a bit of YouTube surfing on the Denver Airport after watching the original vid that was sent to me and found one that I thought was more interesting. Here's my choice:

This is the original vid sent to me by my friend: (A bit more CT spin in the narration)

Regardless of the claimed 'facts', I must admit that the murals are disturbing to say the least.
NinjaPuppy

Re: Denver Airport CT

Postby Craig Browning » 02 Jul 2011, 22:17

The guy showing the slides lost me on the Samsonite B.S.

I do loathe the idea of so much Judeo-Christian apocryphal display in a public facility that was built mainly from tax dollars but what makes matters worse is how the artist seems to bastardize that collection of myths by seemingly trying to massage in other religious views he/she knows nothing of (or not enough of, would be a better way of saying it).

What all the Mason haters forget is that there would be no United States of America if it weren't for them and I'm not just talking about the political side of things but the physical building of this nation; you can't go into any city in this country or even Canada for that matter, and not find very obvious Free Mason building designs INCLUDING churches, Town Halls, and moving out from their, our rail way system (which really needs to come back in a big way, in my opinion. The idiots that allowed it to decay in exchange for super highways, autos and petroleum co-dependence should be pulled up from their graves, shot and reburied on non-sanctified grounds :evil: )

Free Masons aren't "evil" in and of themselves though you may find a handful of individuals here and there that work from a different play book. . . that's just humans being humans however -- egos filled with a lust for power doing what they will with whatever they have access to, for getting what they want. We've seen it in most every face of religion and political practice history has ever known and it will keep on happening until humanity itself, grows up and finally starts living by the various words of wisdom that have been taught for thousands of years in every culture, faith, etc. We're stubborn creatures though, especially when it comes to understanding and accepting the elementary. :twisted:

The only conspiracy that worries me at present is what the Tea Party will try to do between now and November 2012. Fortunately most of their front runners already have mud all over their face with two ladies that make rocks look intelligent.
Craig Browning

Postby NinjaPuppy » 03 Jul 2011, 00:56

Thanks for your reply.

I agree with you about the Freemasons being prolific and terrific builders in the USA. From the CT POV, I don't know what to think as it seems like other CTs without any solid proof.

From the icky art POV, hell yeah baby! I understand that art is a persons interpretation of their choice put in a visual form. My question is, who decided to pick that stuff??? For me the gargoyl is completely normal. I have them all over the place, in my home and my yard and I personall like the ugly little suckers. They're supposed to be ugly to ward off even uglier evil. Besides, they're less scary to me than the average garden gnome but that's just my personal preference. That particular gargoyl is nicely done but do I want to see one coming out of a suitcase??? Not particularly.

Do I want to see dead people on murals as I run to my gate to catch a plane? Oh hell NO! Hence the 'icky art factor'.

As for the penis runway layout... boys will be boys. I'm sure that if I took various Google Earth shots I could find plenty of symbolism if I use my imagination but I must admit, the runway is a winner.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Craig Browning » 03 Jul 2011, 21:59

Gargoyles are in fact a Christian invention -- guardians that surrounded places of worship so as to frighten-off would-be evil spirits. Memory serving the premise behind the gargoyle stems from the Genesis lore about the Cherubim and angelic soldiers sat around the Garden of Eden so as to prevent "man" from re-entering and defiling it. . . sadly, the area where the garden is thought to have stood is much a desert now days so I guess these dudes weren't great at agricultural duties. :lol:

I was doing a search earlier and stumbled over a fun CT site -- -- thought you all might want to have a gander (Sorry Winston, not youtube links)
Craig Browning

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups