View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Dead Birds in Arkansas

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Dead Birds in Arkansas

Postby ProfWag » 01 Apr 2012, 19:42

NinjaPuppy wrote:
Arouet wrote:Ninja, its not longer a zinger when you immediately apologise for it! :D

Well... I sure wouldn't want anyone here to think that a Mod would call someone an a-hole.

I'll tell you one thing, if there's anything I've learned since being in this forum, it's that the written word is so much harder to express one's accurate thoughts than the spoken word.
ProfWag

Postby Arouet » 01 Apr 2012, 22:42

ProfWag wrote:I'll tell you one thing, if there's anything I've learned since being in this forum, it's that the written word is so much harder to express one's accurate thoughts than the spoken word.

No joke, one of the best reasons to regularly post on forums such as this and skeptiko is that it really helps hone your written communication skills. Trying to express sometimes complex and subtle ideas clearly and succintly isn't easy and these debates are great for developing that skill.
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 01 Apr 2012, 23:38

Arouet wrote:
ProfWag wrote:I'll tell you one thing, if there's anything I've learned since being in this forum, it's that the written word is so much harder to express one's accurate thoughts than the spoken word.

No joke, one of the best reasons to regularly post on forums such as this and skeptiko is that it really helps hone your written communication skills. Trying to express sometimes complex and subtle ideas clearly and succintly isn't easy and these debates are great for developing that skill.

Ain't it the truth!
NinjaPuppy

Previous

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups