View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Dead Birds in Arkansas

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Dead Birds in Arkansas

Postby ProfWag » 09 Jan 2011, 23:24

NinjaPuppy wrote:Yes, that's certainly one excuse..... ummm, I mean theory, at least with the fish. Different species of fish can be affected by a number of natural causes that will range from fish to fish.
But what about the birds? Why only red winged black birds? Granted, they were obviously migrating in large flocks and could have been roosting in the exact area of whatever it was that caused the kill but do we have any stats on dead other birds (sparrows, starlings, etc.) that may have been mixed in with this flock?

I haven't heard that any other species of birds were involved in the Arkansas mass death situation. Dr. Dan told us Audubon groupies only about the red-wing blackbirds, that they are prone to flock after dark, and that they probably got spooked and flew into themselves and into houses, trees, the ground, etc.
Here's a public link to his profile:
http://ar.audubon.org/about-us/audubon-staff/740

He (or any other Audubon members) have not shared any information on the other mass bird deaths yet.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 09 Jan 2011, 23:53

Another question for you-

Dr. Dan has been birding for over 20 years??? He barely looks to be out of college himself.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Craig Browning » 10 Jan 2011, 00:51

I still say, in all honesty, that there is a heck of a lot more to the over-all event than anyone is being allowed to know... not that American-based corporations or the Government would ever cover-up anything.
Craig Browning

Postby NinjaPuppy » 10 Jan 2011, 01:04

Craig Browning wrote:I still say, in all honesty, that there is a heck of a lot more to the over-all event than anyone is being allowed to know... not that American-based corporations or the Government would ever cover-up anything.

If I wanted to make a mountain out of a mole hill, I would question which government department paid for the insta-clean up and why those dead birds got cleaned up so efficiently. Of course dead birds laying all over the place is a health hazard to say the least, but that whole thing was handled soooo quickly and efficiently, it sure can make a person predispositioned to paranoia wonder.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Arouet » 10 Jan 2011, 01:47

NinjaPuppy wrote:
Craig Browning wrote:I still say, in all honesty, that there is a heck of a lot more to the over-all event than anyone is being allowed to know... not that American-based corporations or the Government would ever cover-up anything.

If I wanted to make a mountain out of a mole hill, I would question which government department paid for the insta-clean up and why those dead birds got cleaned up so efficiently. Of course dead birds laying all over the place is a health hazard to say the least, but that whole thing was handled soooo quickly and efficiently, it sure can make a person predispositioned to paranoia wonder.

Government can't win either way can it? Too slow: why are they letting these potentially diseased birds rot and spread their illness? Too fast: they must be covering something up!

Is there an optimal speed for government activity that would suggest their just trying to do their jobs? Probably not...
Arouet

Postby really? » 10 Jan 2011, 02:04

Please let's not help in giving the ct'ers another reason for a new conspiracy theory. They got enough already to keep them busy.
really?

Postby ProfWag » 10 Jan 2011, 02:07

NinjaPuppy wrote:Another question for you-

Dr. Dan has been birding for over 20 years??? He barely looks to be out of college himself.

He looks even younger in person. He just got married and I would have bet his wife was in high school. But he knows what he's talking about! We went on a bird watching walk, and that guy would hear a bird (not even see it) and he'd be writing in his journal the date, place and time he saw a Swainson Warbler (or whatever the hell it was...) Amazing.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 10 Jan 2011, 04:50

really? wrote:Please let's not help in giving the ct'ers another reason for a new conspiracy theory. They got enough already to keep them busy.

Well, it's not like the other CTs are going anywhere.
NinjaPuppy

Postby really? » 10 Jan 2011, 07:32

NinjaPuppy wrote:
really? wrote:Please let's not help in giving the ct'ers another reason for a new conspiracy theory. They got enough already to keep them busy.

Well, it's not like the other CTs are going anywhere.

Certainly true.
really?

Postby ProfWag » 10 Jan 2011, 09:21

Why do you single out the Americans? Brazil, England, Italy and others all had mass animal deaths in the past week. Oh, and all appear to have logical explanations for them as well.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 10 Jan 2011, 09:36

Why do you single out the Americans? Brazil, England, Italy and others all had mass animal deaths in the past week. Oh, and all appear to have logical explanations for them as well.

Because Arkansas isn't in any of those other countries that you have mentioned.
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Jan 2011, 19:20

I've been trying to follow the dead birds story and I found mention that is wasn't just red winged black birds in Bebe, AR. It included at least 2 other kind of birds. I found this information from another story on some dead birds in KY.

And on the flip side, this from California (dated Jan. 12): http://www.sure-start.com/mysterious-de ... g/3673418/

Mysterious Dead Birds in California; They Just Keep Falling
At least a hundred birds were discovered on Monday near Healdsburg, California on highway 101. The California Department of Fish and Game is currently investigating the cause of death of the starlings.

Spokesman Andrew Hughan reports that the birds were not attacked or shot down, although it’s possible that the flock flew into a large vehicle. He went on to say that that was likely not the reason, for it is “unusual for such a large group to be killed flying into a truck.”

Ever since the New Year got under way, reports have been flying in off the airwaves of mass animal deaths and dead birds around the world. This article covers most of the different reports, which started with 5,000 blackbirds inexplicably crashing from the midnight sky in Beebe, Arkansas.

In the days that followed, the media was whipped into a frenzy as birds rained down in Louisiana, then hundreds of thousands of fish mysteriously died back in Arkansas. From sardines in Brazil, to crabs in the United Kingdom, to more birds in Sweden, and more, animals seem to be dying off everywhere.

Experts continue to stand by the theory that these incidents are the result of environmental stress, but that doesn’t stop millions of people from coming up with their own wild theories.

I say "on the flip side" because my mom took out at least that many birds once with an Oldsmobile, Delta 88. A massive flock of starlings decided to fly across a rural highway, crashing directly into her car. She said that it was as if they had a death wish because it seemed as if not one of them even tried to avoid her vehicle. They just kept coming at her. This was decades ago. Unusual, perhaps, but obviously not that unusual.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 13 Jan 2011, 21:14

Ahhhhh, the wonders of nature. Amazing things happen on this planet every day.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Jan 2011, 23:23

ProfWag wrote:Ahhhhh, the wonders of nature. Amazing things happen on this planet every day.

Yes, nature is amazing.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Craig Browning » 14 Jan 2011, 01:23

TOO LATE!

They were on this faster than flies to a turd :lol:

As to the Government ever getting "it right"... NOPE Ain't gonna happen! Harry Truman said it quite clear many years ago, there's always going to be someone complaining even when the Pearly Gates have been opened to allow him into Heaven's glory... human beings (especially those of the American variety) were born to bitch and blame someone about everything that didn't agree with them.

Until human beings actually stop trying to prove to one another which god has the bigger penis. . . until we start letting go of our need to dominate one another. . . to out do the Jones'. . . stop coveting what everyone else has rather than being grateful for what you've obtained & accomplished. . . well, there will always be a sense of "conspiracy". . . we've just learned to be that suspicious of "it all". :?
Craig Browning

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups