View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Postby Scepcop » 19 Nov 2012, 04:56

Misha wrote:That's a pretty good breakdown of those who have spoken up on the assassination, Scepcop. I agree the information is out there for the most part. Again, it is the consumption factor which moves a particular event forward in the public.


Yes well it's part of a new 50 point essay on conspiracies that I've been working on all week. I try to make my essays as comprehensive as possible, that's why I covered so many points, and add more as I find them.

Wait til you guys see it. It's almost done. It will be a huge triple whammy. :)
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3258
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Postby Misha » 19 Nov 2012, 11:05

Ha! The ole "Wham bam, thank you Mame!" I look forward to seeing it, Scepcop!
Misha
 
Posts: 438
Joined: 19 Aug 2012, 03:42

Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Postby Scepcop » 19 Nov 2012, 19:30

Here is another damning piece of evidence:

Barr McClellan, LBJ's attorney, reported that LBJ likely masterminded the plot to kill JFK, and in fact, had a long history of having people killed who were a danger and threat to him, using his friend and hitman Malcolm Wallace. In fact, LBJ even had his sister Josefa killed because she threatened to expose his crimes. McClellan wrote a book about this called "Blood, Money & Power: How LBJ Killed JFK".

In fact, Malcolm Wallace's fingerprints were found on the sixth floor of the Texas School Depository on boxes at the crime scene where Oswald was accused of having shot President Kennedy from. Nathan Darby, America's foremost and most experienced expert on fingerprint examination, said that the match was a 100 percent certainty. In spite of this, the FBI rejected this critical piece of hard evidence. Does that tell you that the FBI is interested in truth?

For more info on this see here: http://www.viewzone.com/lbj/

Also see episode 9 of "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" by the History Channel which covers this, available on YouTube.

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3258
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Postby Misha » 19 Nov 2012, 21:32

Scepcop wrote:Here is another damning piece of evidence:

Barr McClellan, LBJ's attorney, reported that LBJ likely masterminded the plot to kill JFK, and in fact, had a long history of having people killed who were a danger and threat to him, using his friend and hitman Malcolm Wallace. In fact, LBJ even had his sister Josefa killed because she threatened to expose his crimes. McClellan wrote a book about this called "Blood, Money & Power: How LBJ Killed JFK".

In fact, Malcolm Wallace's fingerprints were found on the sixth floor of the Texas School Depository on boxes at the crime scene where Oswald was accused of having shot President Kennedy from. Nathan Darby, America's foremost and most experienced expert on fingerprint examination, said that the match was a 100 percent certainty. In spite of this, the FBI rejected this critical piece of hard evidence. Does that tell you that the FBI is interested in truth?

For more info on this see here: http://www.viewzone.com/lbj/

Also see episode 9 of "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" by the History Channel which covers this, available on YouTube.



Hi Scepcop,

The series 7,8 & 9 of "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" is outstanding. In fact, I have talked with May Nueman (sic) the seamstress to Virginia Murchison (Clint Muchinson's second wife) about what she knew the night before the assassination. Yes, you have pointed out the Madelaine Duncan Brown connection which May supports. I have have no doubts that LBJ was part and parcel to the assassination. However, I do not believe that Johnson was the brainchild to the assassination. Johnson was complicit and had everything to gain by having JFK out of the way, but the assassination itself was directed by the National Security apparatus, specifically rogue elements of the CIA, military and big business. Again, the assassination was cellular in every respect. Each player had their part, but was insulated from the overall design on the who's, where's and why's of the murder. The key to understanding this is the Mexico City Oswald element. Johnson in my opinion could not have had operational control over this. Only the CIA with David Atlee Philips had the means to implicate Oswald under this false flag. Please read Jim Douglass' book "JFK, The Unspeakable" to gain greater insight into the aforementioned.
Misha
 
Posts: 438
Joined: 19 Aug 2012, 03:42

Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Postby Scepcop » 21 Nov 2012, 05:20

Misha wrote:Ha! The ole "Wham bam, thank you Mame!" I look forward to seeing it, Scepcop!


I've just uploaded it. Here is what I have so far. Let me know what you think. It covers JFK, 9/11 and the Moon Landings.

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Conspiracies.htm
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3258
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Postby Scepcop » 03 Jan 2013, 05:13

Here is something that the major media and the powers that be don't want you to know. Apparently, there have been many whistleblowers and confessions from insiders about the JFK Assassination. Even though they have come out, the major media have ignored them as though they don't exist. That should tell you how interested in truth the mainstream media is (not). In any case, the conspiracy debunker claim that "Someone would have talked" is wrong because many whistleblowers and insiders in fact already have "talked".

Here is a list of them:

- E Howard Hunt, CIA operative for Nixon and Watergate conspirator
- Gerald Ford, former US President and Warren Commission member
- Colonel E. Fletcher Prouty, Chief of Special Operations
- Madeleine Duncan Brown, mistress of LBJ
- Barr McClellan, attorney for LBJ
- Billie Sol Estes, legendary Texas wheeler dealer
- Mob confessions
- Joseph Milteer tapes
- Judyth Vary Baker, girlfriend of Lee Oswald

Details about their testimonies and statements can be found in this report:
http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Conspiracies.htm
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3258
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Postby Scepcop » 27 Jun 2013, 18:46

Check out this 1973 movie dramatization of the conspiracy to assassinate JFK called "Executive Action" starring Burt Lancaster. One of Jim Fetzer's guests recommended it, so I checked it out and it was really good and chilling. Here is the full film on YouTube:

Trailer:



Executive Action, Full Film:

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3258
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Postby ProfWag » 03 Jul 2013, 07:27

Scepcop wrote:Check out this 1973 movie dramatization of the conspiracy to assassinate JFK called "Executive Action" starring Burt Lancaster. One of Jim Fetzer's guests recommended it, so I checked it out and it was really good and chilling. Here is the full film on

Ya' know, if one were to believe the "official" version of a lone assassin, that is quite a chilling story as well. Sometimes, truth is stranger than fiction.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3846
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Postby Misha » 03 Jul 2013, 15:00

ProfWag wrote:
Scepcop wrote:Check out this 1973 movie dramatization of the conspiracy to assassinate JFK called "Executive Action" starring Burt Lancaster. One of Jim Fetzer's guests recommended it, so I checked it out and it was really good and chilling. Here is the full film on

Ya' know, if one were to believe the "official" version of a lone assassin, that is quite a chilling story as well. Sometimes, truth is stranger than fiction.


Agreed. The truth is stranger than fiction - The Warren Report. As for Oswald being the lone assassin..., well that dog don't hunt.
Misha
 
Posts: 438
Joined: 19 Aug 2012, 03:42

Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Postby ProfWag » 03 Jul 2013, 18:46

Misha wrote:
ProfWag wrote:
Scepcop wrote:Check out this 1973 movie dramatization of the conspiracy to assassinate JFK called "Executive Action" starring Burt Lancaster. One of Jim Fetzer's guests recommended it, so I checked it out and it was really good and chilling. Here is the full film on

Ya' know, if one were to believe the "official" version of a lone assassin, that is quite a chilling story as well. Sometimes, truth is stranger than fiction.


Agreed. The truth is stranger than fiction - The Warren Report. As for Oswald being the lone assassin..., well that dog don't hunt.

We've been through this before and yes, the dog does hunt. Questions and mysteries? Yes. The possibility that LHO was the lone assassin? Yes, there is a possibility and to deny that would be close minded to discovering the truth. When researching to formulate an opinion, one must look at everything and to date, there is significant evidence to support the lone gunman theory. I'm not saying that people didn't try to cover things up and there is also significant evidence to suggest that as well, but the possibility that he killed both JFK and Tippet simply because he was a taco short of a combination plate is quite real.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3846
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Postby Misha » 03 Jul 2013, 23:32

There is significance evidence to counter the lone gunman theory. Perhaps we could say that the Warren Commission is "a taco short" on this matter. Look at your government today starting with the JFK assassination. When one opens their mind and sees what our government has done to its people: Vietnam, Watergate, Iran/Contra, 9/11, Iraq (WMD lies) and now the admission of NSA wiretapping against its own people then we are faced with the cognitive dissociation which you exhibit. Please take this constructively when I say you will never find the truth until you set aside what David Ray Griffin calls the "Nationalistic Faith." This is a faith born out of the belief that our government cannot do wrong against its own people because to entertain this means you would have to honestly reevaluate your position in society. I think Upton Sinclair said it best - "It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." ProfWag, I do not in anyway which to demean you. I respect and like you. However, I must be honest and forthright with your obstinacy.
Misha
 
Posts: 438
Joined: 19 Aug 2012, 03:42

Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Postby Arouet » 04 Jul 2013, 01:22

Misha wrote: Please take this constructively when I say you will never find the truth until you set aside what David Ray Griffin calls the "Nationalistic Faith." This is a faith born out of the belief that our government cannot do wrong against its own people because to entertain this means you would have to honestly reevaluate your position in society.


Maybe this requires its own thread but do people really believe this? Well, I mean some people sure - but do well-educated people believe this?
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Postby Misha » 04 Jul 2013, 01:52

Arouet wrote:
Misha wrote: Please take this constructively when I say you will never find the truth until you set aside what David Ray Griffin calls the "Nationalistic Faith." This is a faith born out of the belief that our government cannot do wrong against its own people because to entertain this means you would have to honestly reevaluate your position in society.


Maybe this requires its own thread but do people really believe this? Well, I mean some people sure - but do well-educated people believe this?


Sure. The most well educated people who have fought against government corruption and its intrigues believe this. In fact, Bill Moyer and William Parry are excellent examples of ducking or maligning issues which confront the "Nationalistic Faith." Go and read David Ray Griffin's book- 9/11, Ten Years Later. Griffin illustrates this by referring to the "Symposium on State Crimes against Demorcracy, American Behavioral Science 53, among other examples in his book. Also, a clear example of the academy and the press ignoring scientific principles is the fact that Steven Jones a tenured professor was removed from his teaching post at the University of Colorado, if I have the correct school. Where was the defense by the academy and the press when it comes to the first amendment and freedom of thought in academia? Again, what stopped them is fear of retribution by the state and the government grants which support the "official dogma."

Again, we only have to read Upton to understand the JFK assassination and 9/11. Arouet, it puzzles me that you don't know the answer to your question?
Misha
 
Posts: 438
Joined: 19 Aug 2012, 03:42

Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Postby really? » 04 Jul 2013, 04:15

Misha wrote:Arouet, it puzzles me that you don't know the answer to your question?


Btw, Arouet is Canadian and perhaps not as concerned who shot Kennedy.

Not to derail this thread and since I don't remember where you stated this feeling of something paradigm shifting happening, but it's been 7 months and nothing's happened and counting.
really?
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 20:58

Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Postby Misha » 04 Jul 2013, 06:10

really? wrote:
Misha wrote:Arouet, it puzzles me that you don't know the answer to your question?


Btw, Arouet is Canadian and perhaps not as concerned who shot Kennedy.

Not to derail this thread and since I don't remember where you stated this feeling of something paradigm shifting happening, but it's been 7 months and nothing's happened and counting.


Really, your response betrays your post-modernistic arrogance. Kennedy gets shot and Americans flood into Canada to protest the war - These are called "conscientious objectors" and my dad was getting ready to send his four boys to have breakfast, lunch and dinner with Arouet until this CIA war had ended.

As for the shift it is happening. Do you see the large data base the NSA is creating. Now why? Frankly, I did not think you were remotely interested in this topic. And moreover, I did not want to post considering you call people idiots. Have a nice day, Really.
Misha
 
Posts: 438
Joined: 19 Aug 2012, 03:42

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests