View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Postby ProfWag » 10 Oct 2012, 05:09

Misha wrote:ProfWag, I am curious where you found Horne's statement? I take it that you have not read his 5 volume research "Inside The ARRB?"

Amazon.com then looked up Horne's book. One can view several pages of it, but it appears that the pages that can be viewed are alternated from time to time. I didn't see it the first time I searched, but saw it the second time.
And no, I haven't read it. On material such as that, I like to get a sense of the contents before purchasing.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 10 Oct 2012, 05:38

ProfWag wrote:
Misha wrote:ProfWag, I am curious where you found Horne's statement? I take it that you have not read his 5 volume research "Inside The ARRB?"

Amazon.com then looked up Horne's book. One can view several pages of it, but it appears that the pages that can be viewed are alternated from time to time. I didn't see it the first time I searched, but saw it the second time.
And no, I haven't read it. On material such as that, I like to get a sense of the contents before purchasing.

That's why I have a library card. :roll:
NinjaPuppy

Postby Misha » 10 Oct 2012, 06:05

ProfWag wrote:

Fair enough.
Misha

Postby Misha » 10 Oct 2012, 06:13

NinjaPuppy wrote:
ProfWag wrote:

That's why I have a library card. :roll:

Ha! It's why I don't. I have to purchase my books. One, I do not want to hand it back if it's that good. Two, I need it for reference purposes. And three, and what I consider the most important to me; I write in the margins of my books. I believe Thomas Jefferson advocated doing the same thing.
Misha

Postby NinjaPuppy » 10 Oct 2012, 07:09

Misha wrote:Ha! It's why I don't. I have to purchase my books. One, I do not want to hand it back if it's that good. Two, I need it for reference purposes. And three, and what I consider the most important to me; I write in the margins of my books. I believe Thomas Jefferson advocated doing the same thing.

I also have an extensive library in my house but I will start the read with the library book before I actually decide to purchase my own copy. If I can't get past the first few chapters of their book, there's no way I'll purchase my own copy.

I am a 'post it note' and highlighter book marker upper. :D
NinjaPuppy

Postby SydneyPSIder » 10 Oct 2012, 16:02

Misha wrote:Hi SydneyPSIder,

There is no doubt that the mob's finger was involved in the assassination of JFK. However, they were nothing but an operational sub-group or at best a limited hangout to the real purveyors behind the murder. It is proven that the CIA and the mob were working together to eliminate Castro. No arguments there. However, there is more than enough information to suggest that there was an unseen hand directing the activities of the mob throughout the entire episode of JFK's administration. Jim Douglass has given what most researchers consider the best overall view on the dynamics behind the assassination. Get the book, please. Below is a pretty good review of Douglass' book.

http://www.ctka.net/2008/jfk_unspeakable.html

Also, to understand Bobby Kennedy's mindset after the assassination, please read David Talbot's - "Brothers." And last but not least, read Douglas P. Horne's - "Inside The ARRB" (Assassination Record Review Board). Horne and the ARRB go to great lengths on how the "State" covered up the assassination of JFK. Something the "mob" could not do.

On a review of the evidence, motivations and personalities, it seems like a joint effort between the CIA, the Mob and LBJ -- LBJ seemed to have knowledge beforehand, and hated the Kennedys, and was a particularly nasty character, it turns out -- the epitome of a corrupted Southern elitist plantation owner who was a sociopath and valued personal power over all else. (See Conservative Southern Values Revived: How a Brutal Strain of American Aristocrats Have Come to Rule America.) Then the Mafia had an axe to grind over losing Cuba and Kennedy's failure to address it. Jack Ruby was a heavy Mob connection, as were the assassins. Apparently the CIA black ops guys were pissed about the failure of the Bay of Pigs etc as well. And more 'govt within the govt' stuff. That explains the Secret Service guys jumping off the car under unusual orders, the slowdown of the car on the bend, the removal of other protective agents, abnormal failure to scan the area for threats, etc. Lots of assassinations in the 60s as the CIA MO for getting rid of anyone they didn't like -- Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, Bobby Kennedy, etc.

Now for the second gunman in the murder of Bobby Kennedy conspiracy...
SydneyPSIder

Postby Misha » 10 Oct 2012, 17:01

Very fair analysis, SydneyPSIder. LBJ had some much dirt on himself. The Billy Sol Estes, Bobby Baker and cotton subsidy scandal would have sent him to jail if JFK had not been killed. JFK by all accounts was going to drop LBJ from the ticket in 64. This made LBJ the perfect tool for the "program" to move forward. The "State" had LBJ by the balls and this was the duplicitous nature by the state to control him. In effect, all LBJ had to do was follow the dotted line.
Misha

Postby ProfWag » 10 Oct 2012, 21:14

All I'm reading is circumstantial evidence. Could you not find other people who also wanted him killed? Absolutely! Doesn't mean any of them did, but I guess it can be kinda fun to theorize.
ProfWag

Postby SydneyPSIder » 10 Oct 2012, 21:22

Misha wrote:Very fair analysis, SydneyPSIder. LBJ had some much dirt on himself. The Billy Sol Estes, Bobby Baker and cotton subsidy scandal would have sent him to jail if JFK had not been killed. JFK by all accounts was going to drop LBJ from the ticket in 64. This made LBJ the perfect tool for the "program" to move forward. The "State" had LBJ by the balls and this was the duplicitous nature by the state to control him. In effect, all LBJ had to do was follow the dotted line.

yeah, I just read about LBJ being dropped from the ticket in 64... I'm not super familiar with US politics especially from that time, but was it seen as necessary to have a Presidential candidate and running mate drawn from both the North and South to improve your chances of winning? Apparently a lot of Northerner political strategists sometimes wish there's never been a civil war and that the North just gave up on the South and let it secede, because it's been hard to win an election ever since...
SydneyPSIder

Postby Misha » 10 Oct 2012, 21:50

ProfWag wrote:All I'm reading is circumstantial evidence. Could you not find other people who also wanted him killed? Absolutely! Doesn't mean any of them did, but I guess it can be kinda fun to theorize.

Circumstantial? How about a preponderance of evidence. Anyhow, I'm game:

1) David Atlee Phillips
2) Richard Helms
3) Allen Dulles
4) James Jesus Angleton
5) Curtis LeMay
6) Thomas Powers
7) John J. McCloy
8) J.Edgar Hoover
9) Edward G. Lansdale
10) Mob
11) Anti-Castro Cubans
12) LBJ
13) Nixon
14) H.L. Hunt
15) Big business

Ok, that's a short list. However, who had the means to carry it out and COVER IT UP? Do we really think the mob could even dare take this undertaking and have it NOT come back on them? To kill Kennedy would mean the "state" would have to be behind it. Take a good look at the first four. There's your brain trust behind the assassination. It is also important to under that the Central Intelligence Agency is an "agency." An agency which provides a service to the military, politics, mob and big business.
Misha

Postby ProfWag » 10 Oct 2012, 22:58

You forgot Lee Oswald! Who, by the way, actually has evidence against him.
ProfWag

Postby Misha » 10 Oct 2012, 23:01

I've got it!!!! I've finally hit the nail on the head on why we can't agree on some of these topics. One at least being the JFK assassination. Years of research and debate on who, what, why and where things happens finally has become clear. At worst, some of you might take pause and say "I don't know?" That's fine. Please let these two experts explain it all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sShMA85pv8M

:lol: :D :oops: :roll: :ugeek:
Misha

Postby Misha » 10 Oct 2012, 23:06

ProfWag wrote:You forgot Lee Oswald! Who, by the way, actually has evidence against him.

First Base!!!!!!

*Bold Italics by Misha.
Misha

Postby ProfWag » 11 Oct 2012, 02:26

That's a classic!
ProfWag

Postby Misha » 11 Oct 2012, 04:14

ProfWag wrote:That's a classic!

No, no, no! ProfWag, you were supposed to say "Third Base!" I then say "WHO" (Oswald) is on first base. You then say "WHAT?" I come back and say "WHAT" (mob) is on second. We keep doing this until the manager, NinjaPuppy, throws tomatoes at us. Or, you finally make it home (pattern recognition) and we all go out for beers and come to the conclusion that we could've had a V-8 all this time. Now that's the "Big Tomato." :idea:
Misha

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups