View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Roger Ebert says JFK was killed by a conspiracy

Postby Scepcop » 13 Jul 2011, 13:35

Top film critic Roger Ebert recognizes that Oswald could not have acted alone. See his review of Oliver Stone's JFK here:

http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/19911220/REVIEWS/112200304/1023

Also see the recent episode of Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory where he proves a conspiracy in the JFK assassination by showing how no marksman, including himself, could replicate Oswald's feat. He also presents new irrefutable evidence.

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29






Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Postby ProfWag » 13 Jul 2011, 20:57

Here are 100 reasons why Roger Ebert, the man who wrote the unforgetable "Beyond the Valley of the Dolls," (sarcasm intentional) doesn't know what he's talking about.
http://www.jfk-online.com/jfk100menu.html
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Postby Craig Browning » 14 Jul 2011, 04:13

Yes, I believe that a conspiracy was afoot but I also believe that NONE of the current fanatical crap out there comes remotely close to what actually happened, by whom and why. I believe that Oswald was a patsy tied to the project but again, there's a hell of a lot more to the story that's never been told and will probably never become much in way of public knowledge anytime in the next 100 years or so when it's too late. . . :o

I'm certain there was a conspiracy to kill Bobby that is indirectly connected to John's death and directly the reason why Ted never tried to make a serious go for it after his first miserable mention and the whole ordeal over that aquatic car. . . :roll:

I also believe that Martin King's death is part of this same situation and that the current attempt of the Good Ole Boy's club to discredit Obama by superimposing Bush blank onto him, is likewise a link to a very long reaching campaign by which to keep certain chief family's in control . . . and do note how I said this, we're not talking about publicly recognized entities so much (and please, leave your Free Mason/Illuminati horse crap at the door), but simply older "Ivy League" bloodlines who've always been at the helm. . . or at least since the end of WWI if not longer.

I'll not go into conversation on this in that it's just a matter of theory shared by a handful of folks who've "tinkered" with investigation into these and other such conspiracy scenarios and started seeing indication of "other influences" including a big chunk of misdirection (which is where the Free Mason/Illuminati stuff actually serves a role . . . or so our theory suggests).

:? Do you hear Twilight Zone music? :?
User avatar
Craig Browning
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: 13 Feb 2010, 05:20
Location: Northampton, MA

Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Postby ProfWag » 14 Jul 2011, 20:48

I would like to add one more thing to Scepcop's statement that Jesse Ventura said he couldn't make those shots. I've been there a couple times recently and, although I received a marksmanship medal in the service, I'm not very experienced with weapons. But looking at the distance and the boxes he had stacked up to steady his rifle, that was what I would consider an easy shot so Jesse is either lying, exagerating or had never been there.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Postby Craig Browning » 14 Jul 2011, 20:53

ProfWag wrote:I would like to add one more thing to Scepcop's statement that Jesse Ventura said he couldn't make those shots. I've been there a couple times recently and, although I received a marksmanship medal in the service, I'm not very experienced with weapons. But looking at the distance and the boxes he had stacked up to steady his rifle, that was what I would consider an easy shot so Jesse is either lying, exagerating or had never been there.


Hehehe. . . as someone that grew-up with a gun in his hand (c'mon, my last name is BROWNING :lol: ) I'm impressed with the number of aimed shots Oswald got off in such a short period of time, using a cheap bolt action rifle. . . it's a seriously impressive feat. I'd be hard-press to do the same using a semi-auto (especially as bad as my sight is now days :( ) and I've more than held my own on the target range over the years.
User avatar
Craig Browning
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: 13 Feb 2010, 05:20
Location: Northampton, MA

Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Jul 2011, 21:45

Didn't either of you see that episode of "Bones" where Seeley and the squints recreated the whole JFK shooting thing? You guys don't get out much. :roll:
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Postby Craig Browning » 16 Jul 2011, 00:57

NinjaPuppy wrote:Didn't either of you see that episode of "Bones" where Seeley and the squints recreated the whole JFK shooting thing? You guys don't get out much. :roll:


Yea, I saw that one... I watch all of the documentaries when they first come out on the major murders like JFK, RFK, Lincoln, Martin Luther, etc. because most do give you a little something more to contemplate. It was the NBC Produced piece that came out a few years back however, that offered some of the best, most well thought out and presented points of view I've ever seen on the JFK situation, especially when it comes to the "Magic Bullet" issue that we discover to not be nearly as magical as the conspiracy gang loves to insinuate.

I've got a spin for you to think about. . . given how JFK has become canonized in the public mind alongside his baby brother as the result of their murder, how massive a cult tradition could be expected if the same sort of thing happened to Obama? How many conspiracy theories do you believe would crop up within days of his death. . . especially given that we'd not just have a JFK type Presidential personage dead but a black man who has already made a major imprint on history world wide, especially when it comes to issues like Human Rights/Freedoms, etc.?

This is precisely why the fanatical right & good ole boys groups within the U.S. Political network have slapped their own hands when it comes to taking such action, choosing to do whatever they can to tie his hands and discredit him; their greatest move thus far being to emphasize the idea that our current economic situation is his fault rather than their Republican Punk, Georgie Jr. who was more or less given Carte Blanche to run a war, delete certain checks & balances that prevented banks & high-finance groups from abusing the public and so much more. Then again, how many of today's Senior Citizens that are right leaning, blame Kennedy for Vietnam when it was Ike that sent the first handful of advisors and LBJ that made the major escalations rather than pulling out before the stuff hit the fan. . . Of course, Jimmy Carter was blamed for many of the Nixon screw-ups as well and he was in no way, next in line. . . how were these things his fault?

"sigh" :? I so love the ignorance of politics. :x

Thing is, when it comes to actual martyrdom or close calls (such as we had with Regan), there seems to be not quicker path to being immortalized and made a "god"in the public mind; even by those that once opposed you and your points of view. Sadly though, this worshiping public element frequently refuses to accept the simple, direct truth about such deaths, always trying to find an alternative truth. . . hell, look at how big the whole ordeal around the Jewish guy... the magician that lived near Galilee a couple thousand years ago. . . people actually believe this dude is God now days, all because of a public humiliation and death of a charismatic mystery performer. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Craig Browning
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: 13 Feb 2010, 05:20
Location: Northampton, MA

Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Postby ProfWag » 16 Jul 2011, 02:54

Craig Browning wrote:
ProfWag wrote:I would like to add one more thing to Scepcop's statement that Jesse Ventura said he couldn't make those shots. I've been there a couple times recently and, although I received a marksmanship medal in the service, I'm not very experienced with weapons. But looking at the distance and the boxes he had stacked up to steady his rifle, that was what I would consider an easy shot so Jesse is either lying, exagerating or had never been there.


Hehehe. . . as someone that grew-up with a gun in his hand (c'mon, my last name is BROWNING :lol: ) I'm impressed with the number of aimed shots Oswald got off in such a short period of time, using a cheap bolt action rifle. . . it's a seriously impressive feat. I'd be hard-press to do the same using a semi-auto (especially as bad as my sight is now days :( ) and I've more than held my own on the target range over the years.

Bottom line however, is that the shots HAVE been duplicated many, many times by many, many different people. It was, and is, indeed possible that he was the lone gunman, regardless of what one wants to believe.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Postby August West » 08 Mar 2012, 09:31

Bottom line however, is that the shots HAVE been duplicated many, many times by many, many different people. It was, and is, indeed possible that he was the lone gunman, regardless of what one wants to believe.


LOL Bottom line? My ass. Bottom line is the shot that killed JFK and splashed pieces of his skull and brains all over the trunk of the car was fired from the front, not from behind. Simple ballistics. The Zapruder footage clearly shows Jackie climbing back on the trunk and gathering pieces of his head.

Of course, anyone who has done research on this topic knows that Kennedy's body was tampered with after it left Dallas, in a crude surgical alteration to the entrance and exit wounds, to try and sell the "lone gunman" cover story, which only compounds the level of conspiracy. It was at this point that JFK's brain mysteriously "disappeared" forever. Guess the physical evidence of the brain didn't coincide with the "lone gunman" so it had to go. Hmmm....no conspiracy there, right?
August West
 
Posts: 86
Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 04:28

Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Postby ProfWag » 08 Mar 2012, 21:43

August West wrote:
Bottom line however, is that the shots HAVE been duplicated many, many times by many, many different people. It was, and is, indeed possible that he was the lone gunman, regardless of what one wants to believe.


LOL Bottom line? My ass. Bottom line is the shot that killed JFK and splashed pieces of his skull and brains all over the trunk of the car was fired from the front, not from behind. Simple ballistics. The Zapruder footage clearly shows Jackie climbing back on the trunk and gathering pieces of his head.

I stand by my statement August. Those shots have been duplicated and have clearly shown that the shots could have come from the back. Although I believe it was a lone gunman, I wasn't saying it was impossible it came from another direction, my point you quoted above was that it was possible the shots came from behind. To say it was impossible is just, well, incorrect.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Postby August West » 09 Mar 2012, 08:08

No, Wag, you are indeed incorrect, which is true to form for you, sadly. It is impossible that the shot that killed JFK came from the schoolbook depository. The exit wound blew the back of his skull off, and sprayed chunks of bone and brain all over the trunk of the open limo, could not have come from behind, according to the laws of physics and ballistics. The fact that you have a problem accepting the laws of physics doesn't really surprise me, from every post I've read from you it's exceedingly clear you are not at all bright.

For example, you claim the shots have been duplicated. This is not true, but you're not bright enough to realize that. The attempts at re-creating shots (that you cling to as evidence of a single shooter) were only attempts to see if a marksman could get off the same NUMBER of shots accurately in the same amount of TIME that an assassin would have had. Absolutely NONE of these re-creations made ANY attempt to duplicate the wounds Kennedy sustained, that is, having the back of his head blown off, which was the result of an exit wound.

That's why they surgically altered Kennedy's corpse immediately after it left Dallas, they did it while in mid-air on air force one. They tried to disguise the entrance and exit wounds, and it was aboard this flight that Kennedy's brain somehow "disappeared" forever. In fact, they even got rid of the coffin Kennedy was in! When they landed, Kennedy was in a different coffin! The original coffin? Dumped out of the plane somewhere (most likely with the missing brain). I kid you not, folks, look into it.

Oswald acted alone? LMFAO. Sure he did, kids.
August West
 
Posts: 86
Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 04:28

Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Postby Jayhawker30 » 09 Mar 2012, 08:37

If at first your arguments don't succeed, insult everyone else's intelligence.
User avatar
Jayhawker30
 
Posts: 68
Joined: 14 Jul 2011, 20:04

Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Postby Arouet » 09 Mar 2012, 12:30

I don't really care much about the JFK thing, but here's a blog post by Steven Novella summarizing some of the issues regarding the headshot: http://theness.com/neurologicablog/inde ... -headshot/
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Postby ProfWag » 09 Mar 2012, 22:27

Jayhawker30 wrote:If at first your arguments don't succeed, insult everyone else's intelligence.

Sad, but true Jawhawker. I understand that there are people who are pationate about JFK--I'm kind of on again/off again myself--but I try to keep emotions out of my thoughts and just examine evidence. Although there is some evidence that supports a conspiracy, one has to stretch the facts a bit to find more than one gunman.

I'd love to reopen an old thread on JFK, but I won't get too involved in a discussion that involves insults. That usually means that the person is not interested at looking at both sides of the coin rationally.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Postby August West » 10 Mar 2012, 10:16

Wag:

I understand that there are people who are pationate about JFK


Jesus. The word is "passionate", you idiot.

You can't spell at a fifth-grade level, and you think your opinion on the Kennedy assassination should be taken seriously?
August West
 
Posts: 86
Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 04:28

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests