View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Postby Scepcop » 27 Dec 2010, 03:44

Also don't forget to see Jesse Ventura's new episode about the JFK Assassination. It reveals some new bombshells that pretty much confirm the JFK Assassination to be an obvious conspiracy beyond doubt.

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: FBI Agent says Oswald didn't kill JFK

Postby ProfWag » 27 Dec 2010, 04:14

And here's another BOMBSHELL!:

(To save 4 minutes of your life, it's just a video of the secret service agents who were there that day who said there is no conspiracy. Oswald acted alone.)
So, who do you believe? Jesse Ventura or the agents that were there that day? I don't know, gee, that's a hard one to figure out...
ProfWag

Postby derrida » 27 Dec 2010, 15:23

mmmmmm...
oswald had a dark past being trained by the russians.. so
im betting there is more to the story than that

im not saying there was more than one shooter.. just that he did it cause someone else told him to do it
derrida

Postby ProfWag » 27 Dec 2010, 21:44

derrida wrote:mmmmmm...

im not saying there was more than one shooter.. just that he did it cause someone else told him to do it

Not a bad theory Derrida. I'm not against the theory that he felt he was a "patsy" and was set up, but I do feel pretty confident that he was the lone shooter. The question that I've never been able to answer is why would an innocent man shoot Officer Tippett? That's what keeps me in the "Oswald was the lone gunman" realization.
ProfWag

Postby Craig Browning » 27 Dec 2010, 21:54

Probably true, but I'm confident this particular scenario has a very deep and ugly cast of players and more than likely, more than one shooter (especially for such a high profile target. There would most certainly be a back-up shooter if not two if the timing of things was of import).

I do know of one conversation that was over heard in the White House a few months after the event as Hubert Humphrey had a rather "voiced" point of opinion towards LBJ. Who replied, "You know Hubert, I can arrange for a motorcade through Dallas for you and the Missus" :twisted:

Any FBI or CIA type operative that would be in the position to know any covert facts (details) around this or most other such scenarios would be a very well kept dog. Not so much as carnally comfy as it would be sporting that shock collar to keep him in line and a "team player". Those dogs that even act like they are sniffing at the butt of a dog outside their pack, get eaten. So based on that truth alone, I have serious doubts this clown has any credibility whatsoever. Besides, anyone that would make such claims will instantly be turned into a nut case; the media has been so well groomed by our government over the past 40ish years when it comes to such tales, they need do nothing to have the "whistle blowers" go ignored by the legit press, or else the are presented with a very obvious skeptical slant that likewise paints them in a dulled light.

Just something to think about. :roll:
Craig Browning

Postby derrida » 28 Dec 2010, 07:55

ProfWag wrote:

Not a bad theory Derrida. I'm not against the theory that he felt he was a "patsy" and was set up, but I do feel pretty confident that he was the lone shooter. The question that I've never been able to answer is why would an innocent man shoot Officer Tippett? That's what keeps me in the "Oswald was the lone gunman" realization.

see.. that´s what i dont get
if tippett was killed by someone else
then there was more to the story than oswald was a lone gunman..
i think the conspiracy story goes that.. tippet was supposed to kill oswald at the moment of the assasination but oswald outpowered him.. he failed and then he was killed in his house by somebody else.. right? is it something like that?

i hope one of this days maybe even higher chain wikileaks-type things will reveal the truth about the assasination of jfk
derrida

Postby Arouet » 28 Dec 2010, 08:37

Ok, it's been awhile since I saw that oliver stone movie and my JFK trivia is sketchy: are you guys suggesting that the official story is wrong? Cause everyone knows we skeptics aren't allowed to do that. Please rectify this immediately!
Arouet

Postby ProfWag » 28 Dec 2010, 18:56

Arouet wrote:Ok, it's been awhile since I saw that oliver stone movie and my JFK trivia is sketchy: are you guys suggesting that the official story is wrong? Cause everyone knows we skeptics aren't allowed to do that. Please rectify this immediately!

No, no, no, I'm not suggesting the official story is wrong, only that I've left the door open to the possibility that there is more to the story than we know. I've spent considerable hours looking at the evidence and I just don't see anything other than Oswald and 3 bullets from the 6th floor. Do I believe that many people wanted JFK dead? Yes. Do I believe that others weren't planning an assassination? Yes. I just believe that Oswald beat them to it, that's all.
As for the Oliver Stone movie, it played out like a Scepcop youtube video. Gerald Posner's book looked critically at that entire book and pretty much logically debunked everything in that movie--at least from how I saw it...
ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 29 Dec 2010, 06:09

ProfWag wrote:And here's another BOMBSHELL!:

(To save 4 minutes of your life, it's just a video of the secret service agents who were there that day who said there is no conspiracy. Oswald acted alone.)
So, who do you believe? Jesse Ventura or the agents that were there that day? I don't know, gee, that's a hard one to figure out...

Are you joking? Sheesh. First, the conspiracy says that the Secret Service protection was removed or restrained so that the Assassination could be carried out.

Did you watch the Jesse Ventura episode about this? He interviewed a guy who stood 10 feet from where JFK was shot in the head and says that Oswald did not act alone. Ventura also interviewed the son of E Howard Hunt, one of Nixon's henchmen, who confessed to the plot to kill JFK before he died. He also found out that Gerald Ford admitted that the CIA had info on the plot that it didn't release. And he was given CIA documents that mention the plot and plan to kill JFK too. He also interviewed Marina Oswald too. There is strong evidence that Oswald had a CIA handler. Jesse also tried to replicate Oswald's feat under controlled conditions. Even though Jesse was a better marksman than Oswald, he could not replicate it in 6 seconds. No one could with the rifle that Oswald allegedly used.

Watch the episode. Stop denying and staying in your static views. Watch it! I'm tired of having to tell you that.

What is your evidence that Oswald was the lone assassin?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 29 Dec 2010, 06:11

ProfWag wrote:

How do you know that he did? Why would a guilty man hide in a theater rather than flee? How do you know he acted alone, since others have already confessed to being in on the plot?
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby derrida » 29 Dec 2010, 08:14

Scepcop wrote:
ProfWag wrote:

How do you know that he did? Why would a guilty man hide in a theater rather than flee? How do you know he acted alone, since others have already confessed to being in on the plot?

maybe he thought hiding was better than fleeding
a man carrying a briefcase (cause maybe a rifle could be traced back to him) would have been easy to spot
so i dont know

what others ¨confessing¨ being on the plot..?
it´s been a lot of time.. you understand sometimes people like to tell lies?.. you always think everything somebody says is gotta be true.. (unless is the government.. then is gotta be a lie)
derrida

Postby ProfWag » 29 Dec 2010, 21:36

Scepcop wrote:Did you watch the Jesse Ventura episode about this? He interviewed a guy who stood 10 feet from where JFK was shot in the head and says that Oswald did not act alone. Ventura also interviewed the son of E Howard Hunt, one of Nixon's henchmen, who confessed to the plot to kill JFK before he died. He also found out that Gerald Ford admitted that the CIA had info on the plot that it didn't release. And he was given CIA documents that mention the plot and plan to kill JFK too. He also interviewed Marina Oswald too. There is strong evidence that Oswald had a CIA handler. Jesse also tried to replicate Oswald's feat under controlled conditions. Even though Jesse was a better marksman than Oswald, he could not replicate it in 6 seconds. No one could with the rifle that Oswald allegedly used.

Watch the episode. Stop denying and staying in your static views. Watch it! I'm tired of having to tell you that.

What is your evidence that Oswald was the lone assassin?

No, I can't watch Jesse Ventura's show. I watched the first few episodes, but he doesn't cover any counter evidence which makes his theories one-sided rather than looking at all the evidence. Perhaps you should watch something that contradicts conspiracy theories so you can form your own opinion rather than just listen to one side. I'm tired of having to tell you that.
To answer your question about what evidence that Oswald acted alone, it's simple--lack of solid evidence to the contrary.
Last edited by ProfWag on 29 Dec 2010, 21:44, edited 1 time in total.
ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 29 Dec 2010, 21:43

Scepcop wrote:How do you know that he [Oswald] did? Why would a guilty man hide in a theater rather than flee? How do you know he acted alone, since others have already confessed to being in on the plot?

Apart from the 12 witnesses and that Oswald had the gun that shot him in his possession when he was arrested in the theater, I guess I don't have much evidence that Oswald shot Tippit...
ProfWag

Postby Arouet » 30 Dec 2010, 12:15

Here's a recent blog post by Steven Novella discussing the conspiracy theories around JFK:

http://skepticblog.org/2010/12/20/consp ... evil-twin/
Arouet

Postby ProfWag » 30 Dec 2010, 18:34

Arouet wrote:Here's a recent blog post by Steven Novella discussing the conspiracy theories around JFK:

http://skepticblog.org/2010/12/20/consp ... evil-twin/

Thanks for the link Arouet.
ProfWag

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups