View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Why there´s no talk about wikileaks?

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Why there´s no talk about wikileaks?

Postby derrida » 01 Dec 2010, 15:07

here is a link!
http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/glenn ... /wikileaks
by the way i thought conspiracy theorists would have a picnic with this but i havent seen any thread about it..
is still nothing we didnt know already about the american government..

by the way wu, dont you think if 9/11 was a conspiracy.. we already knew about it? the american government is pretty much inept when is about getting intelligence (irak) or when is about protecting their own intelligence (wikileaks)
derrida
 
Posts: 308
Joined: 08 Oct 2010, 04:29






Re: Why there´s no talk about wikileaks?

Postby VAWT » 02 Dec 2010, 11:07

derrida wrote:here is a link!
http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/glenn ... /wikileaks
by the way i thought conspiracy theorists would have a picnic with this but i havent seen any thread about it..
is still nothing we didnt know already about the american government..

by the way wu, dont you think if 9/11 was a conspiracy.. we already knew about it? the american government is pretty much inept when is about getting intelligence (irak) or when is about protecting their own intelligence (wikileaks)


I assume the leaks will be getting bigger with each passing year. Audit all governments :D Is there really any Gold left in Fort Knox Vaults :?:
User avatar
VAWT
 
Posts: 21
Joined: 01 Dec 2010, 23:50

Re: Why there´s no talk about wikileaks?

Postby derrida » 02 Dec 2010, 13:42

VAWT wrote:
derrida wrote:here is a link!
http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/glenn ... /wikileaks
by the way i thought conspiracy theorists would have a picnic with this but i havent seen any thread about it..
is still nothing we didnt know already about the american government..

by the way wu, dont you think if 9/11 was a conspiracy.. we already knew about it? the american government is pretty much inept when is about getting intelligence (irak) or when is about protecting their own intelligence (wikileaks)


I assume the leaks will be getting bigger with each passing year. Audit all governments :D Is there really any Gold left in Fort Knox Vaults :?:


is there any gold left in fort knox vault?

i have never thought about it
i dont know. is there?
derrida
 
Posts: 308
Joined: 08 Oct 2010, 04:29

Re: Why there´s no talk about wikileaks?

Postby Craig Browning » 03 Dec 2010, 03:46

VAWT wrote:
derrida wrote:here is a link!
Is there really any Gold left in Fort Knox Vaults :?:


Ft. Knox stopped being a Gold Reserve when the U.S. sold it's soul to the International Banking System and stopped using gold insured currency. Most all of the world's gold is now controlled by dealers in and around Saudi Arabia (60-Minutes just did a bit about this a few months back). Ft. Know is little more than a military base where they train troops on the Abrams tank, though there may still be some "securities" type function when it comes to vault section. Now days there are many things seen as hosting more value than Gold, Silver and other such ores. ;)

While I seriously doubt that our various agencies had enough to "know" anything more than the idea that "something" was afoot (when it comes to 9/11) I do know that a major military/political strategy that has been used by numerous empires over the mellennia, is to sit back and let the attack happen so that you can gain public support and "regional"/world sympathy (support). The problem we have when it comes to 9/11 is that one of the biggest Village Idiots that ever lived, was "in charge" at the time and because of his commitment and dedication during his time in the U.S. reserves he didn't know his ass from a hole in the ground when it came time to actually do something. While he had world support when it came to going after Bin Laden, he lost it and nearly every ounce of respect and support this nation has ever known, when he forced us into an illegal and unjustified military action in Iraq. For that act of arrogance alone, the man should be taken to the Hague and tried for crimes against humanity and war crimes in general... provided he tests as being mentally competent to stand trial (I have my doubts).

(Does is show that I detest and still distrust George W ?)
User avatar
Craig Browning
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: 13 Feb 2010, 05:20
Location: Northampton, MA

Re: Why there´s no talk about wikileaks?

Postby Arouet » 21 Dec 2010, 19:48

User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Why there´s no talk about wikileaks?

Postby derrida » 22 Dec 2010, 00:00

afisara wrote:What does wiki mean, as in wikileaks? It's also used in wikipedia, is there something in common there? So, from what people are stating, wiki means anyone can add and edit content to a certain database? I don't think so, not in the case of wikileaks, anyway. I want to know what the wiki is in wikileaks as opposed to wikipedia? What do they have in common?


i think wiki means quick in hawaian...
i heard that from george takei in howard stern
not sure if is right
derrida
 
Posts: 308
Joined: 08 Oct 2010, 04:29

Re: Why there´s no talk about wikileaks?

Postby Edx » 07 Jan 2011, 06:26

Conspiracy theorists like truthers don't seem to care about Wiki Leaks because nothing in Wiki leaks supports any of their claims.
Edx
 
Posts: 128
Joined: 03 Jul 2010, 03:21

Re: Why there´s no talk about wikileaks?

Postby mr. mike » 17 Jan 2011, 15:28

Bingo. However if you are into foreign policy the cables are full of interesting tidbits like how Suadi Arabia wants the US to attack Iran, how Clinton pushed diplomats to steal IDs at the UN, and how the British trained a death squad in Bangladesh, etc.

This isn't conspiracy theory material, it's parapolitics, the dirty things governments and corporations pull to "get rid of problems." That British magazine "The Lobster" is closer to this sort of stuff than anything you ever heard on Art Bell's show or read on Rense's website.
mr. mike
 
Posts: 33
Joined: 23 Nov 2010, 10:26

Re: Why there´s no talk about wikileaks?

Postby really? » 17 Jan 2011, 22:31

derrida wrote:
afisara wrote:What does wiki mean, as in wikileaks? It's also used in wikipedia, is there something in common there? So, from what people are stating, wiki means anyone can add and edit content to a certain database? I don't think so, not in the case of wikileaks, anyway. I want to know what the wiki is in wikileaks as opposed to wikipedia? What do they have in common?


i think wiki means quick in hawaian...
i heard that from george takei in howard stern
not sure if is right


A wiki is a Web site that allows users to add and update content on the site using their own Web browser. This is made possible by Wiki software that runs on the Web server. Wikis end up being created mainly by a collaborative effort of the site visitors. A great example of a large wiki is the Wikipedia, a free encyclopedia in many languages that anyone can edit. The term "wiki" comes from the Hawaiian phrase, "wiki wiki," which means "super fast."
really?
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 20:58

Re: Why there´s no talk about wikileaks?

Postby really? » 17 Jan 2011, 22:33

mr. mike wrote:Bingo. However if you are into foreign policy the cables are full of interesting tidbits like how Suadi Arabia wants the US to attack Iran, how Clinton pushed diplomats to steal IDs at the UN, and how the British trained a death squad in Bangladesh, etc.

This isn't conspiracy theory material, it's parapolitics, the dirty things governments and corporations pull to "get rid of problems." That British magazine "The Lobster" is closer to this sort of stuff than anything you ever heard on Art Bell's show or read on Rense's website.


This is far more plausible than anything Wu or any other conspiracy theorists have ever said.
really?
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 20:58

Re: Why there´s no talk about wikileaks?

Postby Craig Browning » 19 Jan 2011, 00:01

The sad thing is, just 30 years ago anyone pulling off this style of "treason" (with a heavy dose of "blackmail" tossed in for the fun of it) would have been quietly hunted down by all the world's governments and expunged...
. . . the end of the Cold War putting an end to such "politically correct" advantages :?

All in all, this sort of smug-smartassedness is little more than some poor little rich-kid acting out, attempting to prove that he is smarter and "superior" to everyone else; doing so by playing to a couple of humankind's "lower" attributes -- our need to gossip and create drama (making mountains from mole hills) along side the "fear" of getting caught for being human... for sharing points of view we'd normally not voice in "Polite Society" as well as the "fear" of actually knowing what others think about us.

While my generation and technically speaking, most of those of the Baby Boomer generation have all been "rebels" of sorts; individuals seeking to break with the iron-shackles of Victorian prudishness and the lies of paternal superiority (a.k.a. white male governing/rule) the children of these boomers, most particularly those born in the 1970's and into the early 90's, seem to equate the idea of Intellectual with acts of being a pompous ass -- a Nerd version of the typical Campus Jock type. The problem is, it only takes one such over-confident and wealthy (as in "resource rich") jerk to bring the whole of human society to its knees; which is what our Rapist friend seems hell-bent in doing, by manipulating the will & whim of other "young" minds out there.

Wikileaks is simply the face of WAR as it is being redefined. Where the physical conflicts between the Islamic & Christian aspects of society in and about the globe reveal how the advanced Tech of the U.S. & NATO/UN elements can be thwarted by cunning and "primitive" ingenuity, the Wiki-mentality is proving to the "Old Guard" that WAR does not/will not require the type of physical manifestations the world has known for the past dozen mellennia or so.
User avatar
Craig Browning
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: 13 Feb 2010, 05:20
Location: Northampton, MA

Re: Why there´s no talk about wikileaks?

Postby mr. mike » 23 Jan 2011, 12:19

I call BS to the "quietly hunted down" expression; when the Pentagon Papers were leaked by Daniel Ellsberg the Nixon White House tried to discredit him and failed.

Assange is not a rapist; that charge is nothing but hot air and would easily be shot down in a court of law. What Assange fears (and rightly so) is that he would be extradited to the US and possibly tortured at Guantanamo if he went to Sweden.
mr. mike
 
Posts: 33
Joined: 23 Nov 2010, 10:26


Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest