View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense

Postby ProfWag » 25 Dec 2012, 20:46

Misha wrote: What common conspiracy do you NOT believe?


ProfWag, 9/11 was a coverup. Yes, I would take a bullet on the Apollo at this point. Oswald was a patsy. And, yes. Just show me one document where Hitler signed off on the Holocaust. Do not project that I think there was no atrocities committed by the Third Reich. There were. I am being really specific about documentation. That's it. By the way, I could not find your Holocaust denier reference in my reply. So, I am going off of memory.[/quote]
Sooooo, is it safe to assume that you do believe in all conspiracies since you didn't answer?
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54






Re: Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense

Postby ProfWag » 25 Dec 2012, 20:56

Misha wrote: And, yes. Just show me one document where Hitler signed off on the Holocaust. Do not project that I think there was no atrocities committed by the Third Reich. There were. I am being really specific about documentation. That's it. By the way, I could not find your Holocaust denier reference in my reply. So, I am going off of memory.

I'm probably derailing this thread, but I wouldn't be a fan of starting one on this topic. Anyway, let's both think critically for a moment. Just why do you think of even LOOKING for a document that Hitler would have signed? Does anyone, anywhere, really think Hitler would have put orders like that in writing? I mean, here's the scenario that dumbass is looking for:
Hitler: "Rudolf! Go kill all the Jews you can find!"
Hess: "Hail Hitler! Vill do! But can I just see that order in writing first?"
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense

Postby ProfWag » 25 Dec 2012, 21:16

SydneyPSIder wrote:
Did I publish the light globe computer analysis image earlier?

Image

According to your referenced post, NASA took down those photos. Why don't you do a bit of research on your own to see if they really were? Oh, you don't know how? Here are the links to the 2 referenced photos on NASA's website to help you out. You'll find they are still there. Some conspiracist is blowing smoke up your behind, Syd.
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a11/AS11-40-5935HR.jpg
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a12/AS12-46-6765HR.jpg
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense

Postby Misha » 25 Dec 2012, 21:26

ProfWag wrote:
Misha wrote: What common conspiracy do you NOT believe?


ProfWag, 9/11 was a coverup. Yes, I would take a bullet on the Apollo at this point. Oswald was a patsy. And, yes. Just show me one document where Hitler signed off on the Holocaust. Do not project that I think there was no atrocities committed by the Third Reich. There were. I am being really specific about documentation. That's it. By the way, I could not find your Holocaust denier reference in my reply. So, I am going off of memory.

Sooooo, is it safe to assume that you do believe in all conspiracies since you didn't answer?[/quote]

ProfWag, Merry Christmas. Please find the quote attributed to me, Misha, so that I may have a context to the argument. I'm trying to find the exact post. Thanks. Also, I just answered your question on what conspiracies (programs) I find worthy of research. If someone believes in "A" conspiracy it is not fair to say that they believe in all conspiracies. I think you should be careful and not try to polarize the debate for one extreme to another.
Misha
 
Posts: 438
Joined: 19 Aug 2012, 03:42

Re: Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense

Postby ProfWag » 25 Dec 2012, 21:52

Misha wrote:
ProfWag, Merry Christmas. Please find the quote attributed to me, Misha, so that I may have a context to the argument. I'm trying to find the exact post. Thanks. Also, I just answered your question on what conspiracies (programs) I find worthy of research. If someone believes in "A" conspiracy it is not fair to say that they believe in all conspiracies. I think you should be careful and not try to polarize the debate for one extreme to another.

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you.

Do you mean the quote where you refered to a known Holocaust denier as a "world reknown historian?" If that's the one, you wrote it on Dec 3 at 12:50 and can be found at this thread:
http://debunkingskeptics.com/forum/view ... 9&start=15
Last edited by ProfWag on 25 Dec 2012, 22:47, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense

Postby ProfWag » 25 Dec 2012, 22:40

Misha wrote:. Thanks. Also, I just answered your question on what conspiracies (programs) I find worthy of research. If someone believes in "A" conspiracy it is not fair to say that they believe in all conspiracies. I think you should be careful and not try to polarize the debate for one extreme to another.

Okay, fair enough. Unfortunately, it's still my perception that you believe in most everything and I'd really, really like to be able to agree with you on at least one subject as I find you to be intelligent. Here's a list of common conspiracy theories/paranormal events. Which ones do you not subscribe to?

Moon Hoax
JFK
9/11
UFOs
Area 51
RoswellESP/Telepathy/etc.
Remote Viewing
Talking to dead people
MIB
Alien Abduction
New World Order
Chemtrails
Oklahoma City Bombing
Illuminati
The Royal Family and the Bushes are actually shapeshifting, maneating lizards
Others?
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense

Postby Misha » 26 Dec 2012, 01:59

ProfWag wrote:
Misha wrote: What common conspiracy do you NOT believe?


ProfWag, 9/11 was a coverup. Yes, I would take a bullet on the Apollo at this point. Oswald was a patsy. And, yes. Just show me one document where Hitler signed off on the Holocaust. Do not project that I think there was no atrocities committed by the Third Reich. There were. I am being really specific about documentation. That's it. By the way, I could not find your Holocaust denier reference in my reply. So, I am going off of memory.

Sooooo, is it safe to assume that you do believe in all conspiracies since you didn't answer?[/quote]

ProfWag,

I am looking for this quote attributed to me, Misha:

Misha wrote: What common conspiracy do you NOT believe?


Can you help me find this, please.
Misha
 
Posts: 438
Joined: 19 Aug 2012, 03:42

Re: Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense

Postby Arouet » 26 Dec 2012, 02:02

The quotes sometimes get messed up here Misha.
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense

Postby Misha » 26 Dec 2012, 02:04

ProfWag wrote:
Misha wrote:. Thanks. Also, I just answered your question on what conspiracies (programs) I find worthy of research. If someone believes in "A" conspiracy it is not fair to say that they believe in all conspiracies. I think you should be careful and not try to polarize the debate for one extreme to another.

Okay, fair enough. Unfortunately, it's still my perception that you believe in most everything and I'd really, really like to be able to agree with you on at least one subject as I find you to be intelligent. Here's a list of common conspiracy theories/paranormal events. Which ones do you not subscribe to?

Moon Hoax
JFK
9/11
UFOs
Area 51
RoswellESP/Telepathy/etc.
Remote Viewing
Talking to dead people
MIB
Alien Abduction
New World Order
Chemtrails
Oklahoma City Bombing
Illuminati
The Royal Family and the Bushes are actually shapeshifting, maneating lizards
Others?


I'll tell you what, ProfWag. You answer your own list first and then I will. How about that?

Addendum: Actually you and I are being unfair to the forum, ProfWag. Also, we are taking away from the thread. Start a new thread and ask this question. I think it is a good question for all to participate. Furthermore, you can Google for a complete list of conspiracies instead of the limited ones you have here. Whad'ya say?
Last edited by Misha on 26 Dec 2012, 02:14, edited 1 time in total.
Misha
 
Posts: 438
Joined: 19 Aug 2012, 03:42

Re: Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense

Postby Misha » 26 Dec 2012, 02:06

Arouet wrote:The quotes sometimes get messed up here Misha.


Thanks, Arouet. That's a problem, though. I'm being challenged on something I may or may not have said. I would like to find this first before I go further in the conversation.
Misha
 
Posts: 438
Joined: 19 Aug 2012, 03:42

Re: Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense

Postby The23rdman » 26 Dec 2012, 06:01

I'm wondering if this isn't just delaying someone on the "moon landings happened" side from answering anything other than the one single point about one or two photos.
If you think you know what's going on you're probably full of shit - Robert Anton Wilson
User avatar
The23rdman
 
Posts: 97
Joined: 16 Dec 2012, 17:57

Re: Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense

Postby Arouet » 26 Dec 2012, 06:31

The23rdman wrote:I'm wondering if this isn't just delaying someone on the "moon landings happened" side from answering anything other than the one single point about one or two photos.


Well, see that's the problem with dropping a mountain of videos and pictures - it leads to none of them getting discussed rather than all of them being discussed. If you've got a desk job think about it at work: When you've got a thousand projects on the go, it can be overwhelming. What you've got to do is just pick one and deal with it, then move down the pile, usually by prioritising the most important ones to do first.

At some point tonight I'll copy the relevant posts into the radiation thread and we can see if it goes better with that method.
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense

Postby ProfWag » 26 Dec 2012, 22:20

Misha wrote:ProfWag,

I am looking for this quote attributed to me, Misha:

Misha wrote: What common conspiracy do you NOT believe?


Can you help me find this, please.

That was my quote and not yours. I don't know where the mix up was.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense

Postby Misha » 26 Dec 2012, 22:43

Thanks, ProfWag. On another note, especially considering the radiation issue. I am currently reading Robert Jay Lifton's and Greg Mitchell's book - "Hiroshima In America." Essentially the book deals with the moral, ethical and spiritual implications of using the A-Bomb. Lifton is a wonderful writer. I had read his book years ago on "The Nazi Doctors" and find him to be judicious and insightful on the subject.
Misha
 
Posts: 438
Joined: 19 Aug 2012, 03:42

Re: Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense

Postby ProfWag » 27 Dec 2012, 02:32

Misha,
I've looked pretty hard at all of the topics on my list through the years, and I can honestly say that if I had to write a thesis on any of them using academic sources as my references, I would not be able to draw a supported conclusion on any of them. I'm open to any and all new material, but up to this point, the evidence to support conspiracy or paranormal is not sufficient to conclude otherwise. Oh, except I do think Bush may actually be a shape shifting lizard...
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests