View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Duhbunker Questions? Can thermite cut horizontally? YES!!

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Duhbunker Questions? Can thermite cut horizontally? YES!

Postby cecil1 » 26 Apr 2012, 22:03

ProfWag wrote:
cecil1 wrote:I don't understand your logic here, if you're a shareholder of UNITED STATES how come your elected candidates don't listen to you? Shareholders have overall voting rights in companies/corps.

Perhaps you don't understand what a shareholder is cecil. The American public are not shareholders, per se', but more equivalent to stockholders--though neither term is technically correct.

When it comes to corporate trusts:

Presumptions
(3)(b) with respect to a trust, the beneficial interests in the property of the trust shall be deemed to be shares of the corporation, the owners of those beneficial interests shall be deemed to be shareholders of the corporation and the trustees shall be deemed to be members of the board of directors of the corporation.
1980-81-82-83, c. 107, s. 38.

Perhaps you don't understand what a shareholder or stockholder is.
cecil1

Postby Arouet » 26 Apr 2012, 22:09

cecil1 wrote:I disagree with your first comment, Read the ownership act where it states who may apply for their canadian ownership rate and status. Your ownership rate is divided into different classes of shares.

As far as immoral, what is it called when someone else owns your person?

I don't think you're correctly understanding that act. From what I can tell it relates to business regulation and canadian controlled businesses and how to request a certificate to show that the business person (such as a corporation) is Canadian controlled. Presumably there are times where you will need to present that certificate.

You're looking at the word person and thinking it means a human. But the act relates to businesses where it is important that they are Canadian controlled. It's not saying that you as a Canadian citizen are owned by the crown.
Arouet

Postby cecil1 » 26 Apr 2012, 22:37

Arouet wrote:I'm not expert in this type of law but I think its a different type of corporation.

This I agree with, it's a trust, the parliament of canada is held in trust for the crown. ( sometimes even i get bafflegakked, the parliament of canada holds canada in trust for the crown there we go!) It's even been written on in the book a crown of maples.
But honestly you have to admit your awfully gullible if you think something like like would be worded easy or explained to everyone like... here's a brochure Arouet... But if it isn't posted publicly then it would be fraud, this makes perfect sense but it wouldn't to someone who either refuses to educate themself or is activley being deceptive and deliberately obtuse hint hint hint >.>
cecil1

Postby cecil1 » 26 Apr 2012, 22:48

Arouet wrote:
cecil1 wrote:I disagree with your first comment, Read the ownership act where it states who may apply for their canadian ownership rate and status. Your ownership rate is divided into different classes of shares.

As far as immoral, what is it called when someone else owns your person?

I don't think you're correctly understanding that act. From what I can tell it relates to business regulation and canadian controlled businesses and how to request a certificate to show that the business person (such as a corporation) is Canadian controlled. Presumably there are times where you will need to present that certificate.

You're looking at the word person and thinking it means a human. But the act relates to businesses where it is important that they are Canadian controlled. It's not saying that you as a Canadian citizen are owned by the crown.

You still have not read the act, how do ytou explain being placed in a corporate trust that says basically you don't own anything? You have your shareholders certificate don't you? You don't? Then you're not the beneficial owner of your trust person.
And then the trust and loans companies act sec.9 deems multiple persons to be acting in concert with each other and will be construed as a single person (in the matters of ownership) effectively making the trust person and the individual person a singlely owned corporate trust/individual.

It's called slavery you obtuse deceptive moron.

/bow
cecil1

Postby Arouet » 26 Apr 2012, 22:53

cecil1 wrote:
Arouet wrote:I'm not expert in this type of law but I think its a different type of corporation.

This I agree with, it's a trust, the parliament of canada is held in trust for the crown. ( sometimes even i get bafflegakked, the parliament of canada holds canada in trust for the crown there we go!) It's even been written on in the book a crown of maples.
But honestly you have to admit your awfully gullible if you think something like like would be worded easy or explained to everyone like... here's a brochure Arouet... But if it isn't posted publicly then it would be fraud, this makes perfect sense but it wouldn't to someone who either refuses to educate themself or is activley being deceptive and deliberately obtuse hint hint hint >.>

There's nothing secret about the way the country was set up. There's absolutely nothing hidden about it. If you took certain classes in university you learn all about it. And the information is all public knowledge and has been a source of debate (in the early 80s Canada repatriated the constitution - which was a big deal at the time).

You are reading too much into highly technical legalese and haven't made a case for why it is bad and how you think it should be changed. You still haven't made an argument - you've asked a few questions, and made a few statements. And you have misunderstood some laws (no shame in that- they are very difficult to understand).

Why don't you do this, since this discussion is off-topic for the two threads we're discussing it in. Start a new thread and law out your argument - then we can continue the discussion.
Arouet

Postby cecil1 » 26 Apr 2012, 22:55

Arouet wrote:
cecil1 wrote:

There's nothing secret about the way the country was set up. There's absolutely nothing hidden about it. If you took certain classes in university you learn all about it. And the information is all public knowledge and has been a source of debate (in the early 80s Canada repatriated the constitution - which was a big deal at the time).

You are reading too much into highly technical legalese and haven't made a case for why it is bad and how you think it should be changed. You still haven't made an argument - you've asked a few questions, and made a few statements. And you have misunderstood some laws (no shame in that- they are very difficult to understand).

Why don't you do this, since this discussion is off-topic for the two threads we're discussing it in. Start a new thread and law out your argument - then we can continue the discussion.

What did I expect? It's like trying to teach math to the dumb kid who refuses to educate himself. No point in discussing this you completely ignore the act... just like jrefers.
cecil1

Postby Arouet » 26 Apr 2012, 23:05

cecil1 wrote:You still have not read the act

As I told you in the other thread - oh wait, you posted several acts - which one are you referring to here. The one I read was the Canadian Ownership and Control Determination Act that you linked to.

how do ytou explain being placed in a corporate trust that says basically you don't own anything? You have your shareholders certificate don't you? You don't? Then you're not the beneficial owner of your trust person.

Once again, I have suggested that you are not correctly understanding what you are reading. It is true that we don't techically "own" real property (ie: land), but that we a leaseholders and the land reverts to the crown if we pass without heirs. The crown cannot just take your land willy-nilly, however, they have to expropriate it - which can certainly happen.

But you thinking that there is an ownership or trust certificate for you as a human being is just wrong, from what I can see.

And then the trust and loans companies act sec.9 deems multiple persons to be acting in concert with each other and will be construed as a single person (in the matters of ownership) effectively making the trust person and the individual person a singlely owned corporate trust/individual.

You're looking at various acts setting out business law. With all due respect (respect that you don't accord in return by the way), I don't think you're really understanding what you are reading. Again, these Acts are difficult to understand and involve many terms of art and words that are not used in their ordinary sense of meaning. You've cobbled together various acts combined with a misunderstanding of how they apply and have reached conclusions that are not justified.

And you have yet to provide an example of any of this injustice in practice - do you have an example?

It's called slavery you obtuse deceptive moron./bow

you haven't made a single argument in favour of any of this being remotely like slavery. It makes me wonder if you know what slavery means. You have also not demonstrated that I am obtuse. If you can point out where I am being deceptive I'll gladly correct myself. As for being a moron - well, I'll work on that if you promise to do the same, deal?
Arouet

Postby Arouet » 26 Apr 2012, 23:06

cecil1 wrote:What did I expect? It's like trying to teach math to the dumb kid who refuses to educate himself. No point in discussing this you completely ignore the act... just like jrefers.

Ok, you must be a troll. But you're kind of a fun troll so I'll continue to play: how about responding to something I've actually written?
Arouet

Postby cecil1 » 26 Apr 2012, 23:08

Arouet wrote:
cecil1 wrote:What did I expect? It's like trying to teach math to the dumb kid who refuses to educate himself. No point in discussing this you completely ignore the act... just like jrefers.

Ok, you must be a troll. But you're kind of a fun troll so I'll continue to play: how about responding to something I've actually written?

Right back at you troll, explain this:

Trust property
(3) For greater certainty, for the purposes of this Act, a separate trust exists with respect to all assets, investments or property

Trust property
(3) For greater certainty, for the purposes of this Act, a separate trust exists with respect to all assets, investments or property

Trust property

HOW CAN YOU MISS THIS?
cecil1

Postby Arouet » 26 Apr 2012, 23:14

I've responded to that in the other thread. Let's keep the discussion there since its really off topic for this thread.
Arouet

Previous

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups