View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Duhbunker Questions? Can thermite cut horizontally? YES!!

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Duhbunker Questions? Can thermite cut horizontally? YES!!

Postby stundie » 13 Nov 2010, 02:39

Hi people, not been round for a while as I've been extremely busy but I came accross this yesterday and couldn't resist posting this.

So can thermite cut a steel beams horizontally?? Yeah!!! lol

Another debunker myth put to bed where it belongs with all the other fairy excuses.........lol

See you soon

Stundie :)
There is no such things as magic, just magicians and fools.
User avatar
stundie
 
Posts: 127
Joined: 09 Dec 2009, 08:17






Re: Duhbunker Questions? Can thermite cut horizontally? YES!

Postby ProfWag » 13 Nov 2010, 05:45

What exactly are you trying to say here Stundie, as this doesn't begin to challenge the assumption that Muslim extremists flew planes into those buildings on 9/11.
What you really have to show is that thermite, super-thermite, nano-thermite, or super-duper nano-bandano, thermitapopologapus was planted by the U.S. government in those buildings with the knowledge that Muslim extremists were going to fly planes into those buildings that day (unless you want to claim there were no planes which is different alltogether.) Do you have evidence for that? If so, please show it.
Thanks.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Duhbunker Questions? Can thermite cut horizontally? YES!

Postby derrida » 14 Nov 2010, 17:10

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
the planes broght down the towers.. thats it
why?... some retarded muslims (which is redundant i know) thought that was their duty to do it.
screw them!!.. but then again
there was no conspiracy
derrida
 
Posts: 308
Joined: 08 Oct 2010, 04:29

Re: Duhbunker Questions? Can thermite cut horizontally? YES!

Postby caniswalensis » 14 Nov 2010, 21:56

derrida wrote:some retarded muslims (which is redundant i know)



On behalf of my Muslim friends, I take great offense at your slur against them.

I suggest you get out the house more often and maybe try to meet some people.

Canis
"It is proper for you to doubt ... do not go upon report ... do not go upon tradition ... do not go upon hear-say." ~ Buddha
caniswalensis
 
Posts: 208
Joined: 02 Jun 2010, 03:41

Re: Duhbunker Questions? Can thermite cut horizontally? YES!

Postby Arouet » 14 Nov 2010, 23:38

I think he was making a comment about religion in general, not muslims in particular. i don't think there's any rational way to evaluate any more religion as being more "retarded" than any other. Well, maybe using violence - but that's about harm, not wrongness.
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Duhbunker Questions? Can thermite cut horizontally? YES!

Postby caniswalensis » 15 Nov 2010, 00:03

Arouet wrote:I think he was making a comment about religion in general, not muslims in particular. i don't think there's any rational way to evaluate any more religion as being more "retarded" than any other. Well, maybe using violence - but that's about harm, not wrongness.


It is not a statement about religion in general. It is a specific statement about the Muslim religion in particular. This is just an offensive back-handed insult at a group of people that do not figure into the discussion about WTC conspiracy theories.

Honestly though, it would not be any better if Derrida had said "christians" or "religious people" or "shriners." The problem is not with what group he is insulting; the problem is with the insult itself.

As a rule, it is bad to call names for any reason in a serious discussion.
"It is proper for you to doubt ... do not go upon report ... do not go upon tradition ... do not go upon hear-say." ~ Buddha
caniswalensis
 
Posts: 208
Joined: 02 Jun 2010, 03:41

Re: Duhbunker Questions? Can thermite cut horizontally? YES!

Postby Arouet » 15 Nov 2010, 01:16

caniswalensis wrote:As a rule, it is bad to call names for any reason in a serious discussion.


I agree as a general rule it is bad, although there can be times where it is useful. I wasn't agreeing with derrida's approach, I was just opining that I don't think he meant to just be derisive to muslims, it was to religion in general. I'll leave it to him to clarify. I agree that the comment didn't help and serves only as a distraction from the more substantive point, which is why I'm in the DBAD camp.
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Duhbunker Questions? Can thermite cut horizontally? YES!

Postby caniswalensis » 15 Nov 2010, 02:08

Arouet wrote:
caniswalensis wrote:As a rule, it is bad to call names for any reason in a serious discussion.


I agree as a general rule it is bad, although there can be times where it is useful. I wasn't agreeing with derrida's approach, I was just opining that I don't think he meant to just be derisive to muslims, it was to religion in general. I'll leave it to him to clarify. I agree that the comment didn't help and serves only as a distraction from the more substantive point, which is why I'm in the DBAD camp.


I have always thought you were very civil in your posts and admire that.

I agree that it can be useful to call names, but the uses are ones I personally will not indulge in. They all amount to trying to win an argument by either shouting down an opponent or coloring facts.

regards, Canis
"It is proper for you to doubt ... do not go upon report ... do not go upon tradition ... do not go upon hear-say." ~ Buddha
caniswalensis
 
Posts: 208
Joined: 02 Jun 2010, 03:41

Re: Duhbunker Questions? Can thermite cut horizontally? YES!

Postby Arouet » 15 Nov 2010, 02:22

caniswalensis wrote:
Arouet wrote:I agree that it can be useful to call names, but the uses are ones I personally will not indulge in. They all amount to trying to win an argument by either shouting down an opponent or coloring facts.


Well, what I mean, is that sometimes you can be debating with a person, making all sorts of arguments, and the person won't address them. In such cases, some sort of whit, or sarcasm, or even light name calling may actually be an effective way of getting the other person to pay attention to your point. Usually when I do this I try to use humour, but sometimes a more direct approach is needed. This is something that should be used selectively, IMO, and with care. Otherwise you get the situation here, where the more serious point gets sidetracked by a long discussion about manners.
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Duhbunker Questions? Can thermite cut horizontally? YES!

Postby caniswalensis » 15 Nov 2010, 02:30

Arouet wrote:
caniswalensis wrote:
Arouet wrote:I agree that it can be useful to call names, but the uses are ones I personally will not indulge in. They all amount to trying to win an argument by either shouting down an opponent or coloring facts.


Well, what I mean, is that sometimes you can be debating with a person, making all sorts of arguments, and the person won't address them. In such cases, some sort of whit, or sarcasm, or even light name calling may actually be an effective way of getting the other person to pay attention to your point. Usually when I do this I try to use humour, but sometimes a more direct approach is needed. This is something that should be used selectively, IMO, and with care. Otherwise you get the situation here, where the more serious point gets sidetracked by a long discussion about manners.


Well, more than just manners. The remark was really offensive and bigoted, but you do have a point. Sorry about the derail. :)

If someone is not addressing a point I want them to, I imply ask them again. no names required.

I do agree that humor is a good conversation lubricator.

regards, canis
"It is proper for you to doubt ... do not go upon report ... do not go upon tradition ... do not go upon hear-say." ~ Buddha
caniswalensis
 
Posts: 208
Joined: 02 Jun 2010, 03:41

Re: Duhbunker Questions? Can thermite cut horizontally? YES!

Postby Arouet » 15 Nov 2010, 03:48

caniswalensis wrote:The remark was really offensive and bigoted, but you do have a point. Sorry about the derail. :)



Haha, actually, that was what I was commenting on, while the remark was offensive, I think it came across as more bigotted than intended!

And I was also saying that throwing in offensive remarks will inevitably lead to derails. They are ineffecitive, as well as being insulting.
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Duhbunker Questions? Can thermite cut horizontally? YES!

Postby stundie » 17 Nov 2010, 05:21

ProfWag wrote:What exactly are you trying to say here Stundie,
That thermite can cut steel beams horizontally that some stupid fake debunkers have screamed was impossible!!!

Another one of their fake reasons for denying the obvious is debunked!! lol
ProfWag wrote: as this doesn't begin to challenge the assumption that Muslim extremists flew planes into those buildings on 9/11.
And where did I or even the video claim that muslims extremists DIDN'T fly the planes into the towers?? lol

I take it you never watched the video?? lol
ProfWag wrote:What you really have to show is that thermite, super-thermite, nano-thermite, or super-duper nano-bandano, thermitapopologapus was planted by the U.S. government in those buildings with the knowledge that Muslim extremists were going to fly planes into those buildings that day (unless you want to claim there were no planes which is different alltogether.) Do you have evidence for that? If so, please show it.
Thanks.
Always demand the impossible hey Prof Wag?? That way you can keep yourself in the comfy bubble!! lol

Laters :lol:
There is no such things as magic, just magicians and fools.
User avatar
stundie
 
Posts: 127
Joined: 09 Dec 2009, 08:17

Re: Duhbunker Questions? Can thermite cut horizontally? YES!

Postby ProfWag » 17 Nov 2010, 05:40

stundie wrote:
ProfWag wrote:What exactly are you trying to say here Stundie,
That thermite can cut steel beams horizontally that some stupid fake debunkers have screamed was impossible!!!

Another one of their fake reasons for denying the obvious is debunked!! lol
ProfWag wrote: as this doesn't begin to challenge the assumption that Muslim extremists flew planes into those buildings on 9/11.
And where did I or even the video claim that muslims extremists DIDN'T fly the planes into the towers?? lol

I take it you never watched the video?? lol
ProfWag wrote:What you really have to show is that thermite, super-thermite, nano-thermite, or super-duper nano-bandano, thermitapopologapus was planted by the U.S. government in those buildings with the knowledge that Muslim extremists were going to fly planes into those buildings that day (unless you want to claim there were no planes which is different alltogether.) Do you have evidence for that? If so, please show it.
Thanks.
Always demand the impossible hey Prof Wag?? That way you can keep yourself in the comfy bubble!! lol

Laters :lol:

I'm sorry for what may be some confusion, but one of the key conspiracy theories about 9/11 is that the U.S. government was involved and/or something other than muslim extremists flew planes into buildings that day. (If I'm wrong about that, please correct me.) All I'm saying is that even if there was thermite found in the wreckage (factually questionable, but let's say for a second there was), what would that do towards showing that something happened other than muslim extremists flew planes into buildings? Regardless of how beams fell, were soddered apart, or whatever, one still needs to show (me at least) that the U.S. government was involved and/or those weren't airplanes I saw flying into buildings that day. Otherwise, if it were simply muslim extremists that day, then there was no conspiracy. Am I right or am I missing something?
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Duhbunker Questions? Can thermite cut horizontally? YES!

Postby cecil1 » 25 Apr 2012, 02:03

Here's the thing from my perspective regarding the official story, USofA laws being almost identical in nature to canadas laws shows that bad moral ethics are involved with these so called "countries".

So here is an official story being presented by the board of directors of an immoral corporation...(UNITED STATES)

This doesn't prove that the gov was involved but it does create reasonable doubt.

I taught myself not to trust entities with bad moral ethics, I think that is reasonable.
cecil1
 
Posts: 141
Joined: 13 Apr 2012, 02:31

Re: Duhbunker Questions? Can thermite cut horizontally? YES!

Postby ProfWag » 25 Apr 2012, 02:56

cecil1 wrote:Here's the thing from my perspective regarding the official story, USofA laws being almost identical in nature to canadas laws shows that bad moral ethics are involved with these so called "countries".

So here is an official story being presented by the board of directors of an immoral corporation...(UNITED STATES)

This doesn't prove that the gov was involved but it does create reasonable doubt.

I taught myself not to trust entities with bad moral ethics, I think that is reasonable.

Cecil1,
What are you referring to that you consider is the "official story?" If you are referencing the 9/11 Commission, that is not the "official story" as there is simply no such thing. The 9/11 commission was brought together to attempt to piece together the events of that day, but even the commission--all of them--realize they didn't cover everything and they may have gotten some wrong.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest