View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Expert Pilots say Flight 77 maneuvers impossible on 9/11

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Expert Pilots say Flight 77 maneuvers impossible on 9/11

Postby SydneyPSIder » 03 Oct 2012, 11:50

Arouet wrote:
SydneyPSIder wrote:When you rule out the impossible (757 hitting the Pentagon), only the improbable is left.


Image

oh jeez,, it bores me to slap you around...

Plus ground effects make it almost impossible to have happened, and the speeds reported aren't anywhere near possible either... convenient 'witnesses' reported a plane coming in at '500 mph' (how would they be able to estimate that?) which is not possible for a jetliner at sea level.

There are many believable eyewitness accounts in the video below coming from cops on the beat and other workers in the area, which disprove the 'official' thesis on a number of fronts. These are at least honest genuine Americans with nothing to hide who give us some hope for the future of your country.
http://vimeo.com/4777716

I'm not posting much more on this topic, the evidence and research has been posted already, otherwise someone is going to come and get me...
Last edited by SydneyPSIder on 03 Oct 2012, 16:00, edited 1 time in total.
SydneyPSIder
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: 10 Sep 2012, 18:24






Re: Expert Pilots say Flight 77 maneuvers impossible on 9/11

Postby Arouet » 03 Oct 2012, 12:39

Still not sure if you are serious! Not sure how you've slapped me around, but if believing that makes you feel mightier, then go for it!
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Expert Pilots say Flight 77 maneuvers impossible on 9/11

Postby really? » 03 Oct 2012, 20:21

I'll second what Arouet says. If believing this ct makes you feel safer in a chaotic world then believe whatever you want.
really?
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 20:58

Re: Expert Pilots say Flight 77 maneuvers impossible on 9/11

Postby Arouet » 03 Oct 2012, 20:24

really? wrote:I'll second what Arouet says. If believing this ct makes you feel safer in a chaotic world then believe whatever you want.


Actually, that's not what I was referring to by that: I meant if he believed that he has slapped me down. And what I wasn't sure if he was serious was the proposition that by eliminating the impossible we are left with the improbable. It's a riff on the Sherlock Holmes line but I couldn't tell if he was joking or not. I'll give the edge to joking...
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Expert Pilots say Flight 77 maneuvers impossible on 9/11

Postby ProfWag » 03 Oct 2012, 20:46

SydneyPSIder wrote: There are plenty of accounts and theories out there of what happened to Flight 77, you should go and look them up.

I have looked them up and I also believe that I've studied just about everyone imaginable. So far, none have held up to any scrutiny and lack something called evidence. It's not "impossible" that Flight 77 flew into the Pentagon, it's actually probable. Without any evidence to the contrary, (which I have been given none over the past 11 years) you're left with Flight 77 being the probable explanation.

On another note, I broke a bone in my hand over the weekend playing tennis and I've been required to wear a brace which makes it extremely difficult to type. As such, my posts will be less frequent and shorter for the next few weeks. I apologize in advance for letting the debate slip a bit.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Expert Pilots say Flight 77 maneuvers impossible on 9/11

Postby SydneyPSIder » 03 Oct 2012, 21:34

They may lack 'evidence' (given it was part of a cover up), but the official story lacks evidence as well. There is plenty of conflicting evidence that does not add up such as the eyewitness accounts and the huge amount of analysis done in the Vimeo doco above -- which is why so many people are so concerned about it and starting so many websites and doing so much analysis, etc etc.

I know it's easy and lazy and much safer and saner to just accept the 'official' story, but it's full of holes and inconsistencies and anomalous behaviours, and there is a great deal of conflicting evidence. Including steel framed skyscrapers never collapsing in fires, etc etc. That's what the planners are counting on -- they understand the desire to conform and accept the official explanation. They also know how to use patsies, they started doing it in the 60s after the Mafia realised hits etc go much better when you have a patsy after a difficult hit where one of their members had a lot of trouble getting off. They cleaned up the steel before it could be analysed. NIST didn't look for explosive residue. And then you claim there is 'no evidence' when any opportunity to gather extremely hard, robust evidence was stymied by the authorities. No wonder they claim you're a CIA plant, ProfWag.

Warning: I'm applying for graduate courses this month and other lifestyle needs will often interfere with my important forum time without notice.
SydneyPSIder
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: 10 Sep 2012, 18:24

Re: Expert Pilots say Flight 77 maneuvers impossible on 9/11

Postby SydneyPSIder » 03 Oct 2012, 21:59

ProfWag wrote:
SydneyPSIder wrote: There are plenty of accounts and theories out there of what happened to Flight 77, you should go and look them up.

On another note, I broke a bone in my hand over the weekend playing tennis and I've been required to wear a brace which makes it extremely difficult to type. As such, my posts will be less frequent and shorter for the next few weeks. I apologize in advance for letting the debate slip a bit.

Luckily you won't need to type to click on and watch the vimeo.

Have a look at Lloyde England's confession at 1:11:43 onwards, and tell me this wasn't a set up. His wife's in the FBI, his car seems to have had the windscreen smashed with a hammer with no other damage to the body, and he is confessing it's 'bigger than him, and he's been dragged into it'.

If that's not an FBI stooge recanting, 'ProfWag', you're clearly in the FBI or CIA or allied outfit participating in the cover up.

Oh, here's another one: http://vimeo.com/13968187
And another: http://vimeo.com/4067633
SydneyPSIder
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: 10 Sep 2012, 18:24

Re: Expert Pilots say Flight 77 maneuvers impossible on 9/11

Postby Arouet » 04 Oct 2012, 01:17

[quote="ProfWag]On another note, I broke a bone in my hand over the weekend playing tennis and I've been required to wear a brace which makes it extremely difficult to type. As such, my posts will be less frequent and shorter for the next few weeks. I apologize in advance for letting the debate slip a bit.[/quote]

That sucks! How'd you manage to do that playing tennis? Dove for the ball?
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Expert Pilots say Flight 77 maneuvers impossible on 9/11

Postby ProfWag » 04 Oct 2012, 01:58

Arouet wrote:That sucks! How'd you manage to do that playing tennis? Dove for the ball?

Hit an overhead smash at the net and felt my wrist snap as I hit it. Going to an ortho on Friday to get verification and probably an MRI. I can type with my left hand, but my right is one finger at a time and it's quite the pain in the ass.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Expert Pilots say Flight 77 maneuvers impossible on 9/11

Postby ProfWag » 04 Oct 2012, 01:59

SydneyPSIder wrote:
ProfWag wrote:
SydneyPSIder wrote: There are plenty of accounts and theories out there of what happened to Flight 77, you should go and look them up.

On another note, I broke a bone in my hand over the weekend playing tennis and I've been required to wear a brace which makes it extremely difficult to type. As such, my posts will be less frequent and shorter for the next few weeks. I apologize in advance for letting the debate slip a bit.

Luckily you won't need to type to click on and watch the vimeo.

Have a look at Lloyde England's confession at 1:11:43 onwards, and tell me this wasn't a set up. His wife's in the FBI, his car seems to have had the windscreen smashed with a hammer with no other damage to the body, and he is confessing it's 'bigger than him, and he's been dragged into it'.

If that's not an FBI stooge recanting, 'ProfWag', you're clearly in the FBI or CIA or allied outfit participating in the cover up.

Oh, here's another one: http://vimeo.com/13968187
And another: http://vimeo.com/4067633

Which link has Lloyd's "confession?"
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Expert Pilots say Flight 77 maneuvers impossible on 9/11

Postby Misha » 04 Oct 2012, 06:23

ProfWag wrote:
Arouet wrote:That sucks! How'd you manage to do that playing tennis? Dove for the ball?

Hit an overhead smash at the net and felt my wrist snap as I hit it. Going to an ortho on Friday to get verification and probably an MRI. I can type with my left hand, but my right is one finger at a time and it's quite the pain in the ass.


Let me get this straight, ProWag. You were at the net? That means serve and volley tactics, correct? And all this time I thought you stayed on the baseline. That means back and forth, back and forth. :lol:

I hope you're feeling better? :D
Misha
 
Posts: 438
Joined: 19 Aug 2012, 03:42

Re: Expert Pilots say Flight 77 maneuvers impossible on 9/11

Postby SydneyPSIder » 04 Oct 2012, 06:25

ProfWag wrote:
SydneyPSIder wrote:
ProfWag wrote:On another note, I broke a bone in my hand over the weekend playing tennis and I've been required to wear a brace which makes it extremely difficult to type. As such, my posts will be less frequent and shorter for the next few weeks. I apologize in advance for letting the debate slip a bit.

Luckily you won't need to type to click on and watch the vimeo.

Have a look at Lloyde England's confession at 1:11:43 onwards, and tell me this wasn't a set up. His wife's in the FBI, his car seems to have had the windscreen smashed with a hammer with no other damage to the body, and he is confessing it's 'bigger than him, and he's been dragged into it'.

If that's not an FBI stooge recanting, 'ProfWag', you're clearly in the FBI or CIA or allied outfit participating in the cover up.

Oh, here's another one: http://vimeo.com/13968187
And another: http://vimeo.com/4067633

Which link has Lloyd's "confession?"


http://vimeo.com/4777716 at 1:11:43 onwards, and further evasiveness in the other two links.

Oh, I see, it's 'play dumb' time, sorry, I'm over it, you're a pseudosceptic at best, and a directly involved part of the cover-up at worst. The entire video in itself has a ton of eyewitnesses and circumstantial evidence that completely negates and disproves the 'official' story. Amazing that for a 'sceptic' you so willingly go along with what is clearly a sham. Definition of a pseudosceptic, I suppose. Or worse.
SydneyPSIder
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: 10 Sep 2012, 18:24

Re: Expert Pilots say Flight 77 maneuvers impossible on 9/11

Postby Arouet » 04 Oct 2012, 09:31

SydneyPSIder wrote: Amazing that for a 'sceptic' you so willingly go along with what is clearly a sham. Definition of a pseudosceptic, I suppose. Or worse.


No, that's not a definition of a pseudoskeptic. Two people can be skeptics and disagree with one another. One can agree in large part with the official position and still be a skeptic. One can disagree with the official position and still be a skeptic.

You seem to equate "pseudoskeptic" with "people who disagree with me".
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Expert Pilots say Flight 77 maneuvers impossible on 9/11

Postby SydneyPSIder » 04 Oct 2012, 09:54

Arouet wrote:
SydneyPSIder wrote: Amazing that for a 'sceptic' you so willingly go along with what is clearly a sham. Definition of a pseudosceptic, I suppose. Or worse.


No, that's not a definition of a pseudoskeptic. Two people can be skeptics and disagree with one another. One can agree in large part with the official position and still be a skeptic. One can disagree with the official position and still be a skeptic.

You seem to equate "pseudoskeptic" with "people who disagree with me".

No, people who disagree with the clear evidence. Nice try.
SydneyPSIder
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: 10 Sep 2012, 18:24

Re: Expert Pilots say Flight 77 maneuvers impossible on 9/11

Postby Arouet » 04 Oct 2012, 09:55

I don't care which side of the issue you're on - when it comes to this enormously complex case - with arguments and evidence on all sides that fill volumes - there is no clear evidence.
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests