View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Media anomaly about major Shanksville claim still unresolved

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Media anomaly about major Shanksville claim still unreso

Postby ProfWag » 06 Aug 2010, 18:10

Killtown wrote:
What do you find funny about my claim that it's inconceivable that there was no immediate mention in the media when one of the most extraordinary things was supposedly discovered by the FBI during their week-long dig?

What extraordinary thing? I haven't seen anything you have presented as extraordinary. The plane crashed and the S&R did their thing. There were no big pieces left. It's funny that you think no media reports of this proves your theory. Perhaps funny isn't the right word. Let's make that "sad" that you think that.
It's unfortunate for the victimes of Flight 93, but the public was more concerned with WTC and the Pentagon. Little publicity was given PA and the newspaper that WAS covering it sure as hell weren't experienced enough to know what was and wasn't important to report, not to mention the FBI doesn't make it a habit of turning over information to the general public. Funny? Perhaps no. Sad? Most definitely.
ProfWag

Postby Craig Browning » 06 Aug 2010, 21:59

What do you find funny about my claim that it's inconceivable that there was no immediate mention in the media when one of the most extraordinary things was supposedly discovered by the FBI during their week-long dig?

NEWS BREAK... It's not "inconceivable" in that it apparently happened... at least, according to you... your passion and expert critique suggesting that you were at ground zero and overheard all the conversations there as well as at the various newspapers/news rooms represented at that location... most of whom didn't get there until 18-24 hours after the incident... but then much of the help (volunteers as well as "official" representatives) had difficulty reading the crash itself for several hours due to NATURAL obstructions.

My suggestion is that you pull your head out of the anal regions of your body cavity and actually get an education or, lacking that find something a bit more positive, less insulting, and legitimately productive to focus your time and efforts on. In this instance you're just proving to the world that you're a fool and worse yet, a paranoid fool.

Now, I haven't the time nor patience to wade through your waddle. You are blinded by an self-created issue that's not legit or, to be more accurate, has no valid form in the here & now. Nor was it considered pertinent enough to be part of the public knowledge at the time for whatever reason.

As to some kind of government conspiracy tied to 9-11... sorry, that's pure B.S. I've looked at all the data more than once that the conspiracy addicts keep putting forth. Given my background in high explosives let alone engineering I can assure you that the CIA or any other group planted charges anywhere... Because of the clients I've had (within two weeks of the event) as well as premonitions shared by myself and at least a dozen other psychics I had direct contact with in the months leading up to 9-11... this was a genuine threat made by an "outside" source and had absolutely NOTHING to do with our government on any level.

Now, I shared this premonition a month prior to the events on a local radio show in Reno, NV... does that mean I had advance knowledge to things because I have relatives hosting high level political office? I can assure you, that's nowhere close to possible let along practical.

Fact is, the ONLY guilt that can be directly extended to our government is not following up on the leads and suspicions that were known by the previous administration and ironically the sitting "President's" own father... (former head of the CIA...hmmm). So government complicity? Just in trying to cover the butt of a certain Texas idiot, nothing more. ;)
Craig Browning

Postby Craig Browning » 07 Aug 2010, 16:50

I would like to see "proof" around this claim... especially the whole "buried halfway into the ground"... The physics don't add up for that... for starters, most of the aerial and ground based footage of that crash show lots of scattered debris and next to no fuselage (http://www.911myths.com/html/flight_93_photos.html; http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/evidence/photos/index.html)

How many Crash Sites have you actually seen up close?

What's your background when it comes to aircraft crashes and related investigative procedure?

Where's the credibility to your claims?

Other than trying to grab headlines and torment the families of those killed in the crash as well as the people of that rural area affected by the events of that day, I can't see any logic to your contentions... you're just a braggart looking for attention, nothing more. You can't produce "proof" because you weren't there and you don't have first hand details of what was what, just hearsay for the most part and misinterpretation of public records.

When I was in the Navy I saw plane crashes and some do leave a plume similar to the one taken with the barns in the foreground... explosions do that. If there was a bomb on that flight and it went off as the plane hit the ground and especially if it was a air blast prior to collision, you will get the plume.

I'd suggest you get some education under your belt before allowing your limited sense of understanding get the better of you. In this case you're missing a huge chunk of the puzzle and all going well, someone in the media will eventually expose you for the fraud and terrorist that you are being. Have you even thought about the pain and angst your pettiness is causing? You obviously don't care so long as you can grand stand and get some semblance of glory, but it is something that will come back to haunt you, that I can promise.
Craig Browning

Postby Killtown » 08 Aug 2010, 01:29

ProfWag wrote:
Killtown wrote:What extraordinary thing? I haven't seen anything you have presented as extraordinary.

No dumbass, I'm not talking about what I presented, I'm talking about the FBI's alleged extraordinary find about what allegedly happened to the alleged plane. Jesus, are you sure you're a teacher?!?
Killtown

Postby Killtown » 08 Aug 2010, 01:31

Craig Browning wrote:I would like to see "proof" around this claim... especially the whole "buried halfway into the ground"... The physics don't add up for that... for starters, most of the aerial and ground based footage of that crash show lots of scattered debris and next to no fuselage (http://www.911myths.com/html/flight_93_photos.html; http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/evidence/photos/index.html)

Awesome, skeptic Craig Browning doesn't believe in the official Flight 93 crash story either!!! :lol:
Killtown

Postby Craig Browning » 08 Aug 2010, 02:59

No... I was just posting what photos I could find at 3:30 in the morning... I was half asleep and probably shouldn't have been bothering :oops:
Craig Browning

Postby Killtown » 09 Aug 2010, 04:00

Craig Browning wrote:No... I was just posting what photos I could find at 3:30 in the morning... I was half asleep and probably shouldn't have been bothering :oops:

So you are back-tracking now after I pointed out that your comment goes against the official story?!

Why did you say this then:

I would like to see "proof" around this claim... especially the whole "buried halfway into the ground"... The physics don't add up for that... for starters, most of the aerial and ground based footage of that crash show lots of scattered debris and next to no fuselage (http://www.911myths.com/html/flight_93_photos.html; http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/evid ... index.html)

Btw, I TOTALLY agree with your statement. I'd like to see proof of the official claim that most of the plane was buried, because I too don't believe the physics add up that!
Killtown

Postby ProfWag » 09 Aug 2010, 20:32

Killtown wrote:
ProfWag wrote:No dumbass, I'm not talking about what I presented, I'm talking about the FBI's alleged extraordinary find about what allegedly happened to the alleged plane. Jesus, are you sure you're a teacher?!?

Based on this comment alone, I can tell what kind of person making these posts and I see no further need for discussion on this subject.
ProfWag

Postby Craig Browning » 09 Aug 2010, 20:47

AMEN
Craig Browning

Postby Killtown » 18 Aug 2010, 12:01

Any non-troll skeptics* care to take a shot at this?

(*I know that's kind of an oxymoron.)
Killtown

Postby ProfWag » 18 Aug 2010, 20:37

Killtown wrote:Any non-troll skeptics* care to take a shot at this?

(*I know that's kind of an oxymoron.)

The definition of a troll according to wikipedia:
"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2] In addition to the offending poster, the noun troll can also refer to the provocative message itself, as in "that was an excellent troll you posted". While the term troll and its associated action trolling are primarily associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels highly subjective, with trolling being used to describe intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context. For example, recent media accounts have used the term troll to describe "a person who defaces internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[3][4]"

Now, who is the troll here?
ProfWag

Postby Craig Browning » 19 Aug 2010, 01:00

:lol: PW... that's a good one... but I wonder if he'll get it?
Craig Browning

Postby ProfWag » 19 Aug 2010, 01:47

Craig Browning wrote::lol: PW... that's a good one... but I wonder if he'll get it?

Having read his posts, probably not.
ProfWag

Previous

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups