View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Skeptics, are murders ever set up to look like suicides?

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Skeptics, are murders ever set up to look like suicides?

Postby Scepcop » 03 Aug 2010, 07:24

Remote viewing? If they experimented with that, they were doing it for intelligence gathering purposes, not to protect you dude.

Dude, you haven't addressed the drug trafficking and assassinations issue.

Do you believe in murder and illegal drugs?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 03 Aug 2010, 07:36

Scepcop wrote:ProfWag, question for you:

Suppose you were murdered and it was made to look like a suicide, and the police bought it and concluded that you committed suicide. Does that mean than that you did commit suicide, since the official report says so, and we all know that whatever is official is the truth?

Well ProfWag, why didn't you answer the question above?

Is it cause you've got something to hide? Or are you mind controlled and it goes against your programming to answer such a question? Are you a disinfo agent?

How come I, as a truly liberated truth seeker, don't have a problem answering questions head on?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby stevetrueblue » 03 Aug 2010, 22:33

Winston conspiracies are pattern recognition brain exercises. It looks like pseudoskeptics are pattern blind, like colour blindness, or they are pattern denialists driven irrational, by fear induced by the pattern they can't acknowledge.

Its notable no skeptic is responding to your simple examples.

Your examples are denying the skeptics the usual ammunition of demanding references. And posing as scientists wont help them either. Arguing the rules of evidence or rules of argument wont help either.their common content free method of avoiding the issue type argument

Its funny your question theme- Are murders ever made to look like suicides? is basically a question about deliberate deception commonly called fraud.

Normally that's the pskeps favourite epithet for mediums psychics and all things threatening to them. on chatlines.
the catchcry of Randi and Ciscop.

Yet no takers.
There's no one to insult. :lol:
So the question returns why don't skeptics focus on fishy murders?
It reveals a lack of one necessary character trait. Curiosity.
stevetrueblue

Postby ProfWag » 03 Aug 2010, 22:44

Scepcop wrote:Remote viewing? If they experimented with that, they were doing it for intelligence gathering purposes, not to protect you dude.

Dude, you haven't addressed the drug trafficking and assassinations issue.

Do you believe in murder and illegal drugs?

Yo' hero, why would they be gathering information if it wasn't in defense of the U.S.? Your first statement is quite comical, actually.

No, I don't believe in murder and illegal drugs. I do, however, believe in murder if it's to protect my family and if that means they have to sell drugs to infiltrate a drug cartel to get rid of bad guys, then I'll even send them a check to show my support of that.
Last edited by ProfWag on 04 Aug 2010, 02:52, edited 1 time in total.
ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 03 Aug 2010, 22:45

Scepcop wrote:

Suppose you were murdered and it was made to look like a suicide, and the police bought it and concluded that you committed suicide. Does that mean than that you did commit suicide, since the official report says so, and we all know that whatever is official is the truth?

Because it's a dumb question. I'm dead, what the hell do I care?
ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 03 Aug 2010, 22:49

Scepcop wrote:

Is it cause you've got something to hide? Or are you mind controlled and it goes against your programming to answer such a question? Are you a disinfo agent?

How come I, as a truly liberated truth seeker, don't have a problem answering questions head on?

Since it's a dumb question as I pointed out above, let me rearrange it for you. Let's say it was my wife that was murdered and someone made it to look like a suicide, then we have a problem. If I have strong evidence to suggest it was a cover up, then yes, I would fight tooth and nail to find the culprit. If, however, I examine the evidence and it still looked like a suicide rather than murder, then I would have to accept that, regardless of the what happened that I don't know about.
ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 03 Aug 2010, 22:57

Scepcop wrote:

Here's a question for you to answer "head on." (Remember, you said it, not me.)
If you were in charge of the CIA or DEA, just how would you have tried to capture Pablo Escobar? Here are three options, but feel free to give another recommendation:
1. Leave him alone and let him run free, supplying your country with illegal drugs.
2. Send someone down to see him and ask him to play nicely and kindly refrain from dealing drugs.
3. Infiltrate the drug cartel with undercover informants who will do whatever is necessary to gain the trust of the cartel so Escobar and his thugs can eventually be captured or killed--essentially harming a few drug smugglers for the safety of many innocent civilians.
4. Any other ideas?
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 09 Aug 2010, 20:52

ProfWag wrote:Here's a question for you to answer "head on." (Remember, you said it, not me.)
If you were in charge of the CIA or DEA, just how would you have tried to capture Pablo Escobar? Here are three options, but feel free to give another recommendation:
1. Leave him alone and let him run free, supplying your country with illegal drugs.
2. Send someone down to see him and ask him to play nicely and kindly refrain from dealing drugs.
3. Infiltrate the drug cartel with undercover informants who will do whatever is necessary to gain the trust of the cartel so Escobar and his thugs can eventually be captured or killed--essentially harming a few drug smugglers for the safety of many innocent civilians.
4. Any other ideas?

In a perfect world, (for starters) I would like to see our government taking care of us and not spending billions on other countries problems. However I do realize that it's impossible to keep illegal substances from being smuggled no matter how good a plan might be. I can only imagine how much time, money and manpower is spent on problems like Pablo Escobar. Meanwhile, the aftermath of the actual problem (drugs) doesn't seem to ever get properly addressed with updated laws in our courts to change things.

Our judicial system sucks. Our prison system really sucks. Our laws have been bastardized and diluted down to accommodate justifying government jobs rather than inforcing them. The answer is burried in government red tape and BS, that the Founding Fathers never thought would be so screwed up by our elected officials over the years.

Stiffer penalties need to be looked at and enforced. Plea bargains need to be... (I don't know what but they have to think about this crap) eliminated? The problem needs to be addressed here, in this country first.
NinjaPuppy

Previous

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups