View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Alex Jones educates CNN reporters in interview!

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Alex Jones educates CNN reporters in interview!

Postby Scepcop » 22 Jul 2010, 06:01

Description:

In this important interview attempting to link the Patriot movement and the Tea Parties with "violence", Alex Jones shows us what goes on behind the scenes of the CNN attack piece apparently set on demonizing tea parties and pro-Constitutional movements as "violent".

Alex instantly recognize the attempt to demonize him personally, as well as to discredit other grassroots political movements by the tone of the producers questions.

The interview, filmed on Friday, was set-up by Anderson Cooper's producers, but so far hasn't aired. Was Alex too controversial, or will excerpts of the footage be used in a future segment? We don't know for sure, but all that Anderson Cooper's program showed on Friday in connection with the alleged "violent" tendencies was Sarah Palin and John McCain.

Regardless of what CNN chooses to air in the future, or how they might distort Alex's responses, here is a record of what really happened. It was filmed on a pocket camera, and no audio of CNN's questions is available, but Alex Jones' responses are all here, as he denies their attempt to frame his influence over talk radio and in documentary films as connected with "violence" "anarchy" or other such demonized terms.

Alex calls out CNN for their complicity in "violence" through the promotion of the Iraq War-- which resulted in more than 1 million dead Iraqi civilians, including women and children. Alex dares CNN to mention over the airwaves the fact that Anderson Cooper was admittedly in the CIA and is part of the elite Astor family, or the fact that CNN reported the collapse of WTC Building 7 more than an hour ahead of attempt, likely in response to an early Reuters wire report. Yet, no retraction has been made.

Whether or not Alex's strong response to the attempts at painting political dissent as "violent" terrorism will ever be aired or not remains to be seen.

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Alex Jones educates CNN reporters in interview!

Postby ProfWag » 22 Jul 2010, 09:19

Hmmmmmm let's see. We don't see or hear anyone from CNN but you're claiming this was an interview with Anderson Cooper. Oh yea, I really believe that.
ProfWag

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 02 Jun 2012, 15:03

I am truly bored, and spent a couple of hours in investigation of this post. I find no indication that any footage of Alex Jones has ever been broadcast by Anderson Cooper, or that CNN has ever responded to his allegations.

If, as ProfWag seemed to imply by sarcasm, this was not an interview for CNN, I would expect to find some denial, and perhaps even a lawsuit for defamation, but the silence is deafening.

I DON'T WATCH TEEVEE (Yes, I shouted that.) so I had never heard of either of these people before, but I have to say, from my first glimpse of the wiki photo of Cooper, I thought "He is so gay!" (trying to chum the waters. Looking forward to turning this into an irrelevent thread on "gaydar")
"What's so Funny about Peace, Love, and Understanding?"
Twain Shakespeare

Postby NinjaPuppy » 02 Jun 2012, 22:30

Twain Shakespeare wrote:I am truly bored

We know, we know......

TS wrote:I DON'T WATCH TEEVEE (Yes, I shouted that.) so I had never heard of either of these people before, but I have to say, from my first glimpse of the wiki photo of Cooper, I thought "He is so gay!" (trying to chum the waters. Looking forward to turning this into an irrelevent thread on "gaydar")

Since you did a search, then you may have turned up the fact that Cutie Cooper has been written about by: Independent news media have reported that Cooper is gay,[35] and in May 2007, Out magazine ranked him second behind David Geffen in its list of the fifty "Most Powerful Gay Men and Women in America."[36] When asked about his sexuality, he stated, "I understand why people might be interested. But I just don’t talk about my personal life. It’s a decision I made a long time ago, before I ever even knew anyone would be interested in my personal life.

Now, how would you like to proceed with irrelevant conversation about gaydar?
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 02 Jun 2012, 23:55

An interesting tidbit about Anderson, if you didn't know, his mom is Gloria Vanderbuilt.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 03 Jun 2012, 00:06

ProfWag wrote:An interesting tidbit about Anderson, if you didn't know, his mom is Gloria Vanderbuilt.

Gee, I thought EVERYBODY knew that. I think I still have a few pair of her famous jeans around here somewhere. Why yes, I do in fact have some of those jeans still sitting in my closet. Gawd almighty.... Gloria Vanderbilt was the creator of the MOM JEAN. :o
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 03 Jun 2012, 00:16

Wow. Talk about going off topic. We went from Alex Jones to Gloria Vanderbilt to mom jeans in less than 4 posts.

If anyone would like to continue the off topic banter, please feel free to go to the "off topic" area and start a new thread. Meanwhile, unless you have proof that Alex Jones wears mom jeans on CNN, we need to get back on topic.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 03 Jun 2012, 03:38

NinjaPuppy wrote:Wow. Talk about going off topic. We went from Alex Jones to Gloria Vanderbilt to mom jeans in less than 4 posts.

If anyone would like to continue the off topic banter, please feel free to go to the "off topic" area and start a new thread. Meanwhile, unless you have proof that Alex Jones wears mom jeans on CNN, we need to get back on topic.

Some chum worked in a wild and wacky transit.

Gaydar: I am not sure about gaydar, but then I don't get flirting either. Gaydar is on my mind because homophobia is in the news, and most of the homophobes in the news look like closet cases to me. One person I have been texting with said "Homosexuality is not like race. You don't see people on the street and think "gay" "

This seemed patently false. Granted, some people I have learned later were gay I did not notice, but some people do strike me so at a glance, and what's more, I can class them as gay, closeted, or repressed. To the extent I have checked, the boys I thought were in the closet in High School came out later. Don't know about the repressed, as I have avoided them.

It is not important to me, since I am really bad at relationships and mostly try to avoid them, but, as I said, it is on my mind, and my first glance at Cooper screamed "Closet!" I wouldn't have mentioned it if Geffen and Cooper's own comments hadn't shown I wasn't alone in having that impression, so, since it is not just my impression I mentioned it, and I wondered if anyone else has thoughts about being able to recognize such, especially with children. I have generally been pretty good at telling which six year olds will be be “third sex” when they grow (I am not a pedophile, tho. My thoughts about third sex children are more along the lines of “your PE coaches will hate you on sight”)

Any of you have “gaydar” or thoughts on the subject? If so, start a new thread I guess.

Amy Vanderbilt: Read that and my trust level for Cooper dropped. I admit it, I am prejudiced against the rich The thought immediately came to me that his lineage is part of Iche's group of extraterrestrial reptiles. Since I take Iche with a whole bottle of salt, I meant to avoid that subject until when and if the connection was mentioned. That might fit into the conspiratorial implications of this thread. Is Cooper a reptile? (This is especially directed to SCECOP)

Back to thread. Does anyone know if any of this footage was used, or if there is any reason to think Jones' attribution was false?
"What's so Funny about Peace, Love, and Understanding?"
Twain Shakespeare

Postby ProfWag » 03 Jun 2012, 22:14

After a relatively brief search, I could not find anything, anywhere, that showed Alex Jones on CNN or with Anderson Cooper. I believe this is just one more example of a desparate propoganda hunt.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 03 Jun 2012, 22:41

ProfWag wrote:After a relatively brief search, I could not find anything, anywhere, that showed Alex Jones on CNN or with Anderson Cooper. I believe this is just one more example of a desparate propoganda hunt.

I found 12 pages of CNN iReports (all of which say, NOT VETTED BY CNN) containing Alex Jones' name: http://ireport.cnn.com/search/ireports?q=alex+jones
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 03 Jun 2012, 22:44

ProfWag wrote:After a relatively brief search, I could not find anything, anywhere, that showed Alex Jones on CNN or with Anderson Cooper. I believe this is just one more example of a desparate propoganda hunt.

The interview, filmed on Friday, was set-up by Anderson Cooper's producers, but so far hasn't aired. Was Alex too controversial, or will excerpts of the footage be used in a future segment? We don't know for sure, but all that Anderson Cooper's program showed on Friday in connection with the alleged "violent" tendencies was Sarah Palin and John McCain.
NinjaPuppy

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups