View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Gov agents illegally hack Obama Deception film from YouTube!

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Gov agents illegally hack Obama Deception film from YouTube!

Postby Scepcop » 19 Jul 2010, 02:37

Made to look like a hack, the anti-establishment documentary was blocked after a year of mega-viral viewing, ranking #1 in search engines and waking up millions to the false left-tight paradigm perpetuated by Obama.

Alex Jones is on high-alert after someone managed to compromise the "ChangeDaChannel" You Tube account and criminally remove the most-viewed version of The Obama Deception available online, which had more than 6.5 million views and whose URL link ranked among the top of all "Obama" related searches.

http://www.infowars.com/censorship-aler ... -you-tube/
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Gov agents illegally hack Obama Deception film from YouT

Postby Craig Browning » 19 Jul 2010, 18:38

I'm sorry, what better way to get more hype on your site than to fake an attack? :twisted:

Clowns like this guy scream fowl on a regular basis, especially when things aren't as they think they should be.
Craig Browning

Postby Scepcop » 20 Jul 2010, 05:57

Craig Browning wrote:I'm sorry, what better way to get more hype on your site than to fake an attack? :twisted:

Clowns like this guy scream fowl on a regular basis, especially when things aren't as they think they should be.

I don't think he faked it. Alex Jones may be a bit paranoid and nutty at times, even delusional, but he is not dishonest.

Plus he would not pull down his video with 6 million views and hurt himself, especially after he and all his supporters hyped it and drove so much traffic to it.

The YouTube channel in question is not even his. It's ChangeDaChannel and owned by someone else who supports him.

If YouTube or the NWO wanted to, they could remove all his videos. So maybe they are just f***ing with him for fun and for a power trip, or as an experiment to see what the result of censorship would be.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Craig Browning » 20 Jul 2010, 22:59

Do understand, I'm just suggesting an alternate possibility. After 35+ years in show biz I get very suspicious when things like this happen because of the lengths so many go to for a bit of media attention... just look at how Mel Gibson is working at changing his image :lol:
Craig Browning

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups