View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

What caused the Steel to look like Swiss Cheese??

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

What caused the Steel to look like Swiss Cheese??

Postby stundie » 19 Jul 2010, 01:07

Any ideas?? lol
There is no such things as magic, just magicians and fools.
stundie

Re: What caused the Steel to look like Swiss Cheese??

Postby stundie » 19 Jul 2010, 17:43

Ahhh....Looks like the fake skeptics of this forum aren't touching this one? lol

Who can blame them when the theory they have hid behind for so long, to explain how the steel in the fires got to look like swiss cheese, even though it dumbfounded fire experts who examined it, is now crumbling around them. lol
stundie

Postby Craig Browning » 19 Jul 2010, 18:28

No... just that most of them and really sick and tired of the redundancy around it all and the general sense of disrespect all the conspiracy patrons seem to put forward when it comes to what happened and not letting things rest. Sometimes, you just have to look at things for what they are... the cigar is just a cigar :ugeek:
Craig Browning

Postby stundie » 20 Jul 2010, 00:05

So you do not have an answer for what caused the steel to look like swiss cheese??

I didn't think so!! lol
stundie

Postby ProfWag » 20 Jul 2010, 02:54

stundie, is this video intended to prove that there was a controlled demolition on the WTCs? Is this the final piece of the puzzle? If so, I'll watch it. If it doesn't do anything to prove your crazy theory, then no, I won't watch it as I'm not a fan of videos.
ProfWag

Postby stundie » 20 Jul 2010, 03:04

ProfWag wrote:stundie, is this video intended to prove that there was a controlled demolition on the WTCs?
No.
ProfWag wrote:Is this the final piece of the puzzle?
No.
ProfWag wrote:If so, I'll watch it. If it doesn't do anything to prove your crazy theory, then no, I won't watch it as I'm not a fan of videos.
Well don't watch it then although it doesn't prove my crazy theory but disproves another one of your crazy theories. lol

I'm not bothered whether you watch it or not but I'll put you down as another one who doesn't have an answer?
stundie

Postby ProfWag » 20 Jul 2010, 04:11

stundie wrote:
ProfWag wrote:stundie, is this video intended to prove that there was a controlled demolition on the WTCs?
No.
ProfWag wrote:Is this the final piece of the puzzle?
No.
ProfWag wrote:If so, I'll watch it. If it doesn't do anything to prove your crazy theory, then no, I won't watch it as I'm not a fan of videos.
Well don't watch it then although it doesn't prove my crazy theory but disproves another one of your crazy theories. lol

I'm not bothered whether you watch it or not but I'll put you down as another one who doesn't have an answer?

Mark me down for whatever you'd like. Rather childish if I say so myself though. You have usually appeared to be more mature than that.
ProfWag

Postby stundie » 20 Jul 2010, 04:16

What is childish is not watching the video and then commenting on a thread about the video with questions which can be answered if you actually WATCH the video.
stundie

Postby ProfWag » 20 Jul 2010, 04:26

stundie wrote:What is childish is not watching the video and then commenting on a thread about the video with questions which can be answered if you actually WATCH the video.

You obviously didn't get my point so I'll spell it out.
I posted a similar comment last week in another thread, but will reiterate here.
"The definition of a conspiracy theorist means that a person has insufficient data to support their position." If you have data that proves 9/11 didn't happen like the "official" report so states, then share that. That is why I asked the questions. Don't give us "what if's" or "could be's" or "how do you explain this..." They are not sufficient explanations to disprove anything. As I said, if you have evidence that proves or disproves something or at least is something new presented, then share it. Otherwise, I'm not going to waste my time and shame on you for wanting to waste my time.
ProfWag

Postby stundie » 20 Jul 2010, 05:06

ProfWag wrote:You obviously didn't get my point so I'll spell it out.
Well it's so vague and pointless. lol

Its not like you are addressing the video and what caused the steel to look like swiss cheese.
ProfWag wrote:I posted a similar comment last week in another thread, but will reiterate here.
"The definition of a conspiracy theorist means that a person has insufficient data to support their position."If you have data that proves 9/11 didn't happen like the "official" report so states, then share that. Don't give us "what if's" or "could be's" or "how do you explain this..." They are not sufficient explanations to disprove anything. As I said, if you have evidence that proves or disproves something or at least is something new presented, then share it. Otherwise, I'm not going to waste my time and shame on you for wanting to waste my time.
[/quote]That is what I am doing by posting the video! :shock: lol

Watch the video and if you have any questions feel free then we'll talk but telling me you won't waste your time and I'm suppose to be ashamed for wasting your time when I never even invited you is both astounding and comical and a complete waste of your time, but that is not my fault.

You would have been better off saying nothing rather than complaining and wasting time telling me you are not going to waste time and that I should be ashamed for wanting you to, when I never really wanted you to unless you want to talk about the question in the OP and the video. lol
stundie

Postby stundie » 13 Nov 2010, 02:46

I never notice this before but you say..........

"The definition of a "conspiracy theorist" means that a person has insufficient data to support their position." <----No it doesn't!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

See you soon and hope you have the time to comment on my new thread about your enemy...........thermite!!! lol

Unless of course you want to waste your time telling me that I am wasting your time or something......lol
stundie

Postby ProfWag » 13 Nov 2010, 05:52

stundie wrote:"The definition of a "conspiracy theorist" means that a person has insufficient data to support their position." <----No it doesn't!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Uhhhh actually, it does Stundie.
Consider the following from www.wordiq.com:
"Thus the expression "conspiracy theory" in common speech is often used as a term of derision for an allegation that the speaker considers unproven, unlikely, or false."
If you DO HAVE sufficient data to support your position, then your position becomes proven, likely, or true. Otherwise, if you are a conspiracy theorist in this sense of the terminology, and you believe that something other than Muslim extremists acted alone that day, then your are on the side of a conspiracy theorist when discussing 9/11 events.
ProfWag

Postby stundie » 17 Nov 2010, 05:14

ProfWag wrote:
stundie wrote:"The definition of a "conspiracy theorist" means that a person has insufficient data to support their position." <----No it doesn't!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Uhhhh actually, it does Stundie.
Consider the following from http://www.wordiq.com:
"Thus the expression "conspiracy theory" in common speech is often used as a term of derision for an allegation that the speaker considers unproven, unlikely, or false."
So if your wordiq link is true then, am I right in saying that ALL conspiracy theories are unproven, unlikely, or false?? lol

You know like the Iran Contra Scandal......... :lol: ....lol

As in there was this "theory" that some people conspired to sell weapons to Iran even though there was an embargo placed on them?? lol

ProfWag wrote:If you DO HAVE sufficient data to support your position, then your position becomes proven, likely, or true.
I support the position of the video, that fire and wall gypsum or any other retarded bunk you fake skeptics spit out as a lame excuse didn't cause the steel to look like swiss cheese.

So therefore it is proven, likely or true then agreed? lol

But that would have been obvious seeing as FEMA couldn't explain how it occured from a fire. I mean you would have thought they would have said that it was fire and gypsum but somehow you fake debunkers thought you knew better! lol

ProfWag wrote:Otherwise, if you are a conspiracy theorist in this sense of the terminology, and you believe that something other than Muslim extremists acted alone that day, then your are on the side of a conspiracy theorist when discussing 9/11 events.
Wait a minute, they acted alone now?? lol

I thought they acted with OBL?? :lol: lol
stundie

Postby ProfWag » 17 Nov 2010, 06:00

stundie wrote:[You know like the Iran Contra Scandal......... :lol: ....lol

As in there was this "theory" that some people conspired to sell weapons to Iran even though there was an embargo placed on them?? lol

Yes, that is correct. Once a conspiracy theory is shown to be an actual conspiracy, then it is no longer a theory. It's just a conspiracy. Enron and Arthur Anderson that almost brought down the world's economy was a conspiracy--not a conspiracy theory. Iran/Contra was a conspiracy--not a conspiracy theory. US Government involvement in 9/11 is a conspiracy theory.
stundie wrote:Wait a minute, they acted alone now?? lol

I thought they acted with OBL?? :lol: lol

Not sure what you're saying with this statement. Is OBL not a muslim extremist?
ProfWag

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups