View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

9/11 and the Occult Trinity and 2012! Wow!

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

9/11 and the Occult Trinity and 2012! Wow!

Postby Scepcop » 10 Jul 2010, 22:30

Check out this interesting video series that connects 9/11, the three towers that fell that day, and their ritualistic connection with the Occult Trinity of the Illuminati! It's intense, and reflects what David Icke said about 9/11 being a ritual occult sacrifice too. There is a reason after all why three towers had to come down rather than just two.

Also mentioned is 2012 and the 11 year Sun cycles called "Solar Maxim", which is why 2012 is 11 years after 9/11 happened, and why 11 years before 9/11, on Sept. 11, 1990, George Bush announced a "New World Order".

Wow I'm starting to see the connections now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfVBt83al2A

In part 2 and 3, it gets into the 9/11 symbolism and numerology.

Interesting food for thought. Connects a lot of dots.

Incidentally, the Illuminati's occult religion originated in ancient Iraq, which may be another secret reason why we are there (besides for the oil that is).

Wow. Really spooky.

As Alex Jones said, the elite and their secret societies DO worship the occult. There's no question about it. That is no secret. Whether it's true or not, THEY believe it. And I'm sure they have their reasons, although they may be diabolical reasons.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: 9/11 and the Occult Trinity and 2012! Wow!

Postby Edx » 11 Jul 2010, 00:51

It seems like you believe in everything you want to believe.
Edx

Postby Scepcop » 15 Jul 2010, 18:45

Edx wrote:It seems like you believe in everything you want to believe.

Not everything. I don't believe that there's a swine flu epidemic, for instance, just because it's official, like you do. Unlike you, I'm capable of critical thinking and am not under mind control that authority = truth, like you are.

Check this out. In 1976 there was a warning about a big swine flu epidemic. A lot of people got vaccinated and died from the vaccination or suffered neurological damage. It turned out to be a scam. Here is a news report about it by Mike Wallace which exposed the scam. It was aired only once and never shown again. See it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro1WL5ketWg

So you see, a lot of what you are told are lies. Authority and media does NOT equal truth.

Here also are two short commercials in 1976 urging you to get vaccinated for swine flu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASibLqwVbsk

And regarding occult rituals of 9/11, it's not outside the realm of possibility if you THINK about it. After all, there are Secret Societies that put people in positions of power. I know you hate the concept of secrets. But it's true. There is no disputing that. And these Secret Societies, such as the Freemasons and Illuminati, do practice and believe in the Occult.

That's why you have occult symbols on the dollar bill, in DC, in the Tower of London, Pentagon, corporate logos, UN flag, etc. etc. There is a reason for all of that. It's not coincidence.

It's not coincidence that the 7/7 bombings happened 911 days after 9/11 either.

Please stop spreading your authority=truth propaganda. I'm immune to it. Your mind control techniques don't work here.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 15 Jul 2010, 20:56

Scepcop wrote:And regarding occult rituals of 9/11, it's not outside the realm of possibility if you THINK about it.

And jihad terrorists hijcking planes and flying them into buildings is not outside the realm of possibility if YOU think about it.
ProfWag

Postby Edx » 16 Jul 2010, 05:53

Winston,

I didnt say you believe in everything. I said you believe in everything you want to believe.

Your mind control techniques don't work here.

:lol:
Edx

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups