[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
9/11 debate on C2C I consulted on for Richard Gage : Conspiracies / Cover Ups - Page 6 • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.
Post a reply

Re: Upcoming 9/11 debate on Coast to Coast I'm consulting on

14 Jul 2010, 04:10

Both of the WTC survived the plane impacts.

WTC 1 was hit between floors 93-99
WTC 2 was hit between floors 77-85

Both of them received less than 7% damage to the overall integrity of the structure.

The fires burned for around an hour.

The buildings collapsed.

Lets rule out WTC 1 & 2 for a moment.

Are you going to ask that we rule out WTC 7 as a comparator too because it was hit by debris from WTC 1 & 2 and the others weren't? lol

14 Jul 2010, 04:28

14 Jul 2010, 04:34

14 Jul 2010, 04:59

14 Jul 2010, 05:13

The main points from your arguments stundie are this:
1) Comparing the WTCs 1 & 2 with any other building collapse can't be done. Nothing like it has ever happened before.
2) The sound of a building coming down on top of itself is going to sound like a lot of explosions because, essentially, it is. Clap your hands together and you'll see what I mean about air releasing out the side. Just because some firemen said it sounded like explosions doesn't mean the building was pre-wired for an implosion. I think that if I were anywhere near Manhatten that day when the buildings fell, it would have woken me out of a deep sleep if you know what I mean.
3) WTC had a Hell of a lot of fire damage. Firemen removed the people hours before it fell because they could tell the structure was not sound. The front of the building especially had sustained a tremendous amount of structural damage. Think if the WTCs were a foot air pump you use to blow up airbeds, the resulting wind would be quite forceful. That alone makes WTC 7 a bit different than the other buildings which didn't have nearby buildings collapse before they fell.

Adding those 3 points up equals: I just don't see any mystery surounding the collapse of the WTCs 1,2, or 7 from the points that have recently been presented.

P.S. I apologize for the grade remark, stundie. Looking back, it was kind of rude of me and you haven't deserved that treatment from me. Yet... ;-)

14 Jul 2010, 05:17

14 Jul 2010, 05:30

14 Jul 2010, 05:56

Last edited by Edx on 14 Jul 2010, 08:30, edited 7 times in total.

14 Jul 2010, 06:11

Last edited by Edx on 14 Jul 2010, 08:32, edited 1 time in total.

14 Jul 2010, 06:40

Last edited by Edx on 14 Jul 2010, 08:41, edited 13 times in total.

14 Jul 2010, 06:54

Last edited by Edx on 14 Jul 2010, 08:43, edited 5 times in total.

14 Jul 2010, 07:04

14 Jul 2010, 20:35

Last edited by stundie on 14 Jul 2010, 21:10, edited 1 time in total.

14 Jul 2010, 20:44

14 Jul 2010, 21:09

Post a reply