[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
9/11 debate on C2C I consulted on for Richard Gage : Conspiracies / Cover Ups - Page 14 • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.
Post a reply

Re: Upcoming 9/11 debate on Coast to Coast I'm consulting on

02 Aug 2010, 17:27

I just got word that the debate was rescheduled for August 21. It was announced in the phone teleconference, but I didn't participate in it.

03 Aug 2010, 10:48

03 Aug 2010, 21:28

04 Aug 2010, 20:17

Something tells me that the delay is Mr. Gage slowly backing out of the debate.

Pseudointellectuals don't want to participate in debates where there is a level playing field.

Edited for typos.

12 Aug 2010, 18:20

Here is an announcement and article about the upcoming 9/11 debate on Coast to Coast:

http://www.examiner.com/x-36199-Conspir ... o-Coast-AM

13 Aug 2010, 03:30

23 Aug 2010, 23:10

24 Aug 2010, 02:26

24 Aug 2010, 04:08

24 Aug 2010, 05:13

24 Aug 2010, 05:27

I've listened to the highlights. Gage is still spinning his wheels about the same stuff that has been debunked long ago. Repeating something doesn't make it credible. It was a big disappointment in my opinion.

What I would like Gage to do is provide some witnesses that will go on record claiming that they actually set the thermite charges, that they planned the demolition and arranged to fly planes into the WTC. That would go a long way to proving his case.

...but I won't hold my breath.

24 Aug 2010, 07:37

26 Aug 2010, 05:08

The AE911Truth debate on C2C has been uploaded to YouTube. Here is the link to listen to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzdSbjTEFcs

26 Aug 2010, 05:10

26 Aug 2010, 17:42

Post a reply